Many have been misunderstanding that all pitted scars have the same severity and used pitted scars treatment with honey for all of them. However, this will not bring about great effects and sometimes can also damage the sensitive skin regions. The following pitted scars treatments with honey will help you to avoid these problems.
The wonderful impacts of honey on pitted scars
- Honey is a fluid created by honey using flower nectar. There are 320 different types of honey.
- Honey can be infected with bacteria or dirt naturally or during the manufacturing process. Thankfully, the nature of honey has prevented these bacteria from growing.
The breathtaking effects of honey
- Honey contains 2% minerals like magnesium, calcium, iron, zinc, and phosphorus, and beneficial vitamins like vitamins B9, B6, B3, B2, C, etc. Honey also has antioxidants and antibacterial and anti-inflammatory substances.
- The most noticeable thing is that the antioxidants in honey can help to destroy the free radicals caused by UV light or body senescence. In addition, the antibacterial and anti-inflammatory substances, hydrogen peroxide and, vitamins can help to prevent the skin from being intruded by bacteria and regenerate collagen, providing the nutrients needed to heal the skin quickly.
- The vitamins like vitamin E, C, and B are natural antioxidants that can suppress the damages of the environment onto the skin, lighten the dark spots, and moisten the skin. This is crucially beneficial in pitted scars therapy.
Discover the effective pitted scars treatment with honey
Pitted scars treatment with honey and pearl dust
This perfect combination of honey and pearl dust will create an effective formula for pitted scars treatment. These 2 ingredients can help you to deal with your skin condition and moisten the skin.
- 1 tsp of pearl dust
- 1 tsp of honey
How to do it:
- Mix the 2 ingredients to form a slimy mixture.
- Apply the mixture onto the scars, especially the areas with lots of pitted scars.
- Leave it for 10 – 15 minutes then wash it with water.
- Do this pitted scars treatment with honey and pearl dust twice a week for the best result.
Pitted scars treatment with honey and oat
This method also has the same effect as the ingredients above. The oat powder can supplement the skin with nutrients to nurture it from within, stimulating the generation of collagen to fill the pitted scars.
You will only need to mix the oat with honey to create a slimy mixture and apply it to your skin. Remember to cleanse the skin in advance for the best result. Leave it for 20 minutes then wash it with water. Having pitted scars treatment with honey and oat can evenly recolor the skin.
Pitted scars treatment with honey and lime extract
Lime is a versatile ingredient for skin therapy and scars treatment. The lime extract can be used for exfoliating, minimizing the pores, preventing sebaceous, treating scars and dark spots.
Check out: Pitted scars treatment with fresh turmeric
Here is the formula of pitted scars treatment with honey and lime extract to help you to regain the aesthetics of your skin.
- 1 tsp of lime extract
- 1 tsp of honey
How to do it:
- Mix the 2 ingredients to form a mixture.
- Apply the mixture onto the scars, especially the areas with lots of pitted scars. Make sure to cleanse the skin beforehand.
- Leave it for 20 minutes then wash it with water.
- Wipe the skin with a clean towel. Use toner evenly on the skin and tp it gently to allow the essence to close the pores.
- Follow this formula 2 – 3 times a week for visible results.
You should be more persistent when doing this pitted scars treatment with honey and lime extract. Lime can increase your skin sensitivity with the sun so make sure to cover yourself carefully before heading out.
Pitted scars treatment with honey and sugarless yogurt
Honey us way too familiar with any beauty lover. The variety of nutrients inside yogurt, combined with honey, will make a form of skin therapy that can be up to even the highest standard.
- Step 1: Similar to the pitted scars treatment above, you will need to prepare 4 tsp of honey and 2 tsp of yogurt. Put them all in a bowl and mix them to create a slimy mixture.
- Step 2: Apply the mixture onto your skin.
- Step 3: Leave it for 20 minutes then wash it with clean water.
Do this 2 – 3 times a week. You will see your scarring condition significantly improves after 3 weeks.
How to deal with stubborn pitted scars effectively
Overall, the pitted scars treatment with honey is simple, effective, safe, and very financial. However, its effectiveness is based on the way you apply it, how you take care of the skin, the condition of the scars, and your own body as well.
If you have already applied one natural method without any positive result, you should head to a prestigious facility like Gangwhoo cosmetic hospital to experience the advanced technique of getting rid of the scars after just one procedure.
Thousands of customers have managed to possess white and soft skin after visiting Gangwhoo cosmetic hospital. So what are you waiting for? Contact Gangwhoo cosmetic hospital to quickly throw away your fear of scarring immediately!