Crow’s feet (Lateral Canthal Rhytids) at the end of the eyes tend to make you feel much older. The Crow’s Feet Removal at Gangwhoo cosmetic hospital is the optimal solution in rejuvenating the face and getting rid of the wrinkles on the skin.
What is a Crow’s Feet Removal?
The skin area of the eyes tends to show lasting wrinkles due to aging. Although there are many methods of Crow’s feet removal using natural ingredients or cosmetic products, they all require a lot of determination yet offer little effectiveness.
To have the eyes rejuvenated, cosmetics facilities have begun applying the Lateral Canthal Rhytids Removal procedure with advanced technology to completely get rid of the crow’s feet. Depends on the severity of the condition, the doctors will choose to perform the Wrinkles Removal procedure using surgical or non-surgical methods. The most popular wrinkles removal procedure include:
- Collagen injection: Collagen helps to fill the wrinkled areas and cover up the crow’s feet. The procedure can be done quickly to provide a satisfying result. However, its result can only last for a couple of months until the wrinkles reappear.
- Skin surface reshaping with laser: This is considered to be an optimal solution to remove crow’s feet. As crow’s feet tend to be located on sensitive skin regions, any physical impact might lead to damage. The laser will ionize and vaporize the solid and liquid particles at the wrinkled areas which would make your skin spotless and rejuvenated. However, as mentioned above, the lateral canthal is a very sensitive area and thus this procedure can cause some side effects like skin discoloration or minor scar forming.
- Silicone injection: Silicone has the ability to fulfill the injected area. However, the result is not very lasting and can cause side effects like stiff face muscle.
- Wrinkles filler injection: This is considered to be the most effective method of removing crow’s feet. This wrinkles filler is made from the toxin of Botulinum bacteria, which is compatible with the human body and hence helps the skin to become smoother, as well as prevent the wrinkles from reappearing.
- Incisional Eyelid Lift Surgery: This procedure includes stretching the skin around the eyes and lift the skin from the eyes to the temples to smoothen the skin and eliminate wrinkles. However, if the doctors are not qualified enough the procedure can leave scars and complications.
The advantages of a Crow’s Feet Removal
- For non-surgical Lateral Canthal Rhytids Removal procedure: Require no incision or invasion. For surgical procedure: Offer lasting results.
- Take only a quick process
- Offer fast recovery time and require little rest
- Completely remove all the crow’s feet, improve the sight, make the skin smooth and lively.
- Cause no pain, allergy, or side effect.
- Form natural beauty without leaving any scar or cosmetic sign.
- Approved as a safe procedure by the FDA thanks to the use of certified ingredients.
- Have a reasonable price
The process of a Crow’s Feet Removal
The skin around the eyes is very sensitive. In addition, the windows to the soul are also the most important part of the face. Thus any doctor, when performing any procedure, must follow the exact protocol provided by the Ministry of Health.
Step 1: Consultation
The doctors will determine the condition of the crow’s feet. At the same time, they will provide thorough consultations to the patient about the method and the effectiveness of the Lateral Canthal Rhytids Removal. Based on the amount of skin deterioration and the desire of the patient that the doctors will provide a suitable procedure.
Step 2: General health examination
The patients will have to go through some basic examinations like blood pressure and heart rate. At the same time, the doctors will ask some questions about the medical history and any intaking drugs (both prescribed and non-prescribed). This stage will determine whether you are qualified for the surgery or not.
Step 3: Meticulous marking and lining
The doctors will calculate and pinpoint the position of the crow’s feet that need correction.
Step 4: Sterilization and anesthetization
This step is to ensure that any infection risk from the wound and any sort of pain will be eliminated during the procedure.
Notice: For the filler injection procedure, the customers won’t have to be under anesthetic because this is a quick and painless process.
Step 5: The procedure
After removing the crow’s feet, you will need to follow the guidance from the doctors about hygiene and home care.
Face makeover price list at Gangwhoo
|SERVICE||PRICE (USD)||DISCOUNTED PRICE|
|Jowls botox injection||419||379|
|Cheek botox injection||299||279|
|Crow's feet botox injection||299||279|
|Glabella botox injection||299||259|
|Forehead botox injection||419||379|
|Chin filler injection||Filler types vary: + Korean filler 209 USD/cc + Juvederm 629 USD/cc + Restylane 379 USD/cc|
|Temple filler injection|
|Nose filler injection|
|Cheek filler injection|
|Vaginal rejuvenation with filler injection|
|Lip filler injection|
|Marionette lines filler injection|
Click the button below to see the latest discounts for non-surgical beauty services at Gangwhoo
|SERVICES||OFFICAL PRICE||DISCOUNT PRICE|
|Crow’s Feet Removal||7,000,000|
Corrugator Supercilia Muscle Immobilization
|Frontalis Muscle Immobilization||10,000,000|
|Smile Lip Shaping||9,000,000|
|Heart Lip Shaping||9,000,000|
|Lip Rejuvenation||5 – 20.000.000|
|Nasolabial Fold Removal||7 – 9.000.000|
|Pitted Scar Filling||7 – 9.000.000|
Why should you choose the Lateral Canthal Rhytids Removal procedure at Gangwhoo?
Although this is not a complex procedure, it still involves a very sensitive skin region and thus the doctors must be full of experience and expertise to avoid leaving any complications. Some potential risks are:
- Lasting pain, swelling, or bleeding.
- Cosmetic scar.
- Uneven skin color
- Asymmetrical eyes.
- Sight problems.
Therefore, as long as it is related to the eyes, no procedure should be taken for granted. However, it is very difficult to choose a reputable facility yet offer a reasonable price. But lucky enough, Gangwhoo cosmetic hospital is renowned for having experienced and qualified staff. We have successfully performed countless crow’s feet removal for many patients. We also make use of modern techniques during the procedure. Gangwhoo ensures that all customers will only receive the best of the best to bring about the perfect result.
A Lateral Canthal Rhytids Removal is a method of rejuvenation that will significantly improve the overall aesthetic of the face. Even if your face continues to grow older over time, your eyes will remain youthful as the day you left Gangwhoo. Gangwhoo cosmetic hospital is always ready to give you the best consultation and treatment to make your eyes beautiful and healthy!