The Calf Liposuction method might be what you are looking for if you are not confident to wear sexy short skirts or stylish jeans because others are teasing you for your oversize and rough legs. You have lots of fashion items to praise your legs but you keep telling yourself to “I’ll wear them when I get in shape”. You feel jealous of others who have slim and smooth legs.
What causes rough and oversize calf?
You have your rough and oversize legs by birth or due to daily bad activities such as:
- Doing fitness wrongly, skipping basic steps, or training too much without instruction from the coach.
- Placing your legs higher than usual or crossing your legs, which obstructs your blood circulation; over time, it will cause your legs to swell and become bigger.
- Walking or standing wrongly for a long time.
The advantages of calf liposuction
Those who have been on a strict diet or doing exercise for a long time but could not get rid of their oversize, sagging, loose leg skin. Then this calf liposuction method is meant for you.
The calf liposuction method uses endoscopic devices to constantly affect the excess fat tissue at the calf areas, then the specialized straw will be used to suck out the liquified fat out of your body.
- The calf liposuction method can quickly remove excess fat without affecting the surrounding tissue.
- This method directly affects the fat tissue accumulating over the years and prevents fat reaccumulation.
- Tightening the calf’s skin areas
- After surgery, no scars will be left. And it will not take you long to recover.
- Bringing immediate result with well-proportioned, slimmer legs.
The calf liposuction method can help reduce 8-10cm of calf size after only one course of surgery.
An international 5-star standard liposuction procedure
Step 1: Consultation and examination.
The doctor will examine the customer’s current condition in terms of size, calf fat proportion and suggest the most effective calf liposuction method.
Step 2: Tests and Examinations
The customer will go through essential tests before the surgery.
Step 3: Anesthesia
In order not to let the customer feel pain or discomfort, the doctor will anesthetize the customer before the surgery.
Step 4: Calf Liposuction Procedure
The surgical areas will be marked, then the doctor will proceed to liquefy the excess fat. After that, the doctor will make a small hole and suck out the liquified fat out of your body by using a specialized straw.
Step 5: Skin Tightening Procedure
After removing the excess fat, the doctor will reconstruct the collagen structure beneath the skin, and help to tighten the calf’s skin.
Step 6: Post-operative care instruction
After the surgery, you will stay at the hospital for resting and further checks. During this time, the customer will be checked by the doctor regularly.
Liposuction, Fat Reduction Price List at Gangwhoo Cosmetic Hospital
|From 60cm – 70cm||55.000.000|
|From 60cm – 70cm||60.000.00|
|From above 75cm – 80cm||65.000.000|
|From above 80cm – 85cm||70.000.000|
|From above 85cm – 90cm||75.000.000|
|From above 90cm||110.000.000-200.000.000|
|From 28cm – 35cm||25.000.000|
|From 55cm – 65cm||40.000.000|
|From above 65cm – 70cm||60.000.000|
|From above 70cm – 75cm||65.000.000|
|From above 75cm||70.000.000|
|Chin||15.000.000 – 20.000.000|
|Waist||15.000.000 – 20.000.000|
|Armpit||25.000.000 – 35.000.000|
|Back||40.000.000 – 50.000.000|
Images of our customers before & after using liposuction services
How long would the recovery from calf liposuction last?
Depending on the excess fat that was removed, the recovery time will be different. If one has more amount of fat than others, it will take him/her longer to recover.
There will be a slight mark of bruising and swelling at the position where the specialized straw goes in. The swells will completely disappear, and after 6 months, you will have your perfect slim legs. Taking care of your legs as well as your health after the surgery is also extremely important.
Things to remember after undergoing calf liposuction
- Avoid food that can cause inflammation and itching such as sticky rice, chicken, beef, water spinach, seafood,…and stimulant (alcohol, cigarettes…).
- Implementing vitamins and nutrients essential for your recovery.
- Limiting water contact on the wound, cleaning the wound with antiseptic water, and wrapping the calf with fixing bandage.
- Do not wear tightening jeans or high heels.
- Avoid strong movements and interactions that can damage the surgical areas.
- Take medicines and do the following check-ups under the doctor’s instruction.