Fat grafting for buttock augmentation is a safe and effective method to help women and sisters to have attractive hips without the need for surgical intervention. The surgery will give natural hips quickly without any cosmetics traces.
What is fat grafting for buttock augmentation?
Fat grafting for buttock augmentation is a method that uses autologous fat extracted from your belly, thighs, biceps, calf to implant into the buttocks area. After this, women and sisters will have their dream buttock shape without having to undergo intense training or surgical intervention.
This method is a simple, safe, and non-invasive technique that helps form well-rounded hips without causing bumpy hips or elimination from the body like other methods. At the same time, there will be no scars or cosmetics traces after the surgery. In addition, it will not take long for the customers to rest after the surgery, so they can return to their normal life.
However, it will take you about 4 months after the surgery to let your hips shape become more stable. Your new hips will last for a couple of years longer than other methods before you need to undergo another surgery.
Who should choose fat grafting for buttock augmentation?
The fat grafting for buttock augmentation method can be applied to customers who are facing the following problems:
- Those who have flat unattractive butt shape.
- Those who have unrounded butt shape.
- Those who have asymmetrical butts.
- Those who have buttock shapes that are not well-proportionate to the body.
- Those who have fat accumulated at the belly or thigh area.
- Those who have undergone other buttock augmentation surgery but were not satisfied.
However, to ensure safety to customers’ health. Those who have a cardiovascular problem, hemophilia, or diabetes and those who are in their period, pregnancy, or breastfeeding should not have the fat grafting for buttock augmentation performed.
The fat grafting for buttock augmentation procedure at international hospital
Step 1: Examination and Consultation
The doctor will examine the customer’s current hips condition to suggest the most suitable method.
Step 2: Extracting autologous fat
The doctor will determine the excess fat areas on the customer’s body. Body parts that often have fat accumulation are the belly, thighs, biceps, calf areas. Thanks to the endoscopic liposuction method, a great amount of excess fat will be liquified and sucked out of your body.
Step 3: Selection for healthy cells
An extraction process has to be performed to extract impurities and weak cells that are not compatible with the buttocks area from the liquified fat. About 50% of the liquified fat will contain healthy cells, it will be preserved in a sterile area before being implanted into the area of the new tissues.
Step 4: Perform fat grafting for buttock augmentation
Before the surgery, the doctor will determine the position that needs to be injected as well as the necessary amount of fat. By using specialized tools, the doctor will carefully inject the processed fat into the assigned position.
Step 5: Post-operative care
The customer needs to stay at the hospital from 1 – 2 days for being followed and checked. If the customer’s health becomes better, he/she can return and does self-care at home.
Buttock Augmentation Price List at Gangwhoo Cosmetic Hospital
Fat grafting for buttock augmentation price: 70,000,000 to 100.000.000vnđ
Things to remember after fat grafting for buttock augmentation
- Keeping the surgical areas cleaned, dried, and away from dirt or chemicals.
- Avoid food that can cause scars such as chicken, beef, water spinach, corn, sticky rice…
- Avoid using stimulants such as alcohol, beer, cigarette…
- Avoid strong activities that can damage your hips.
- Avoid intense training or doing sports.
- Avoid impact, pressure on your hips.
- Take medicines and do the following check-ups under the doctor’s instruction.
- See the doctor immediately if there are any unusual symptoms.