This is a procedure that brings you new, big, round, and attractive eyes to help you be more confident in your life. With just one surgery, you can witness your face being changed drastically with a lasting outcome. Furthermore, according to some people, a change in the shape of the eyes is a change in fate and luck.
Only those who have flaws in the eyes, asymmetrical eyes can truly understand the feeling of shyness and embarrassment. These people don’t usually get a very friendly look and respect from other people. But worry no more because, with the Korean incisional Blepharoplasty technique, you will get to see the change in both your eyes and your life.
What is Korean Incisional Blepharoplasty?
Korean incisional blepharoplasty is a cosmetic technique of making an incision at the eyelids to create a sharper and clearer crease. After undergoing this procedure, you will have bigger, rounder, and more symmetrical eyes. While performing an incisional blepharoplasty, the doctors will also remove the excess skin and eyelids fat for the perfect eyes.
In Vietnam and Asia countries, many people have eye flaws with the most common flaws being small and misaligned. In addition, in Vietnam, people tend to believe that people with small eyes are full of deception and untrustworthy. For that reason, some people have stumbled upon the barrier caused by nothing other than their own facial features.
Changing your unattractive eyes with a modern cosmetic procedure is the fastest way to change how everyone perceives you. Nowadays, getting a Korean incisional Blepharoplasty has become a favorite choice among the majority because of how everyone takes oneself appearance into consideration so much.
The advantages of a Korean Incisional Blepharoplasty?
It can be said that the popularity and the effectiveness of the Korean incisional blepharoplasty are undeniable. It got its reputation thanks to the number of advantages it brings to the patient:
- A quick method of making clear and harmonious creases on the optical area.
- Beautiful and natural lids without leaving any sign of cosmetic interference.
- Create bright, everlasting double-lidded eyes.
- The incisional blepharoplasty only affects the lids skin area, not the surrounding tissue.
- Does not affect the eyes function, the cornea, and the conjunctiva.
- A completely safe and little invasive method.
- Use a safe, dissolvable thread to ensure no sign of any suture.
- A painless, free of scar procedure with quick recovery time.
How long will a Korean Incisional Blepharoplasty last?
Different from a non-incisional blepharoplasty, a Korean incisional Blepharoplasty directly affect the lids skin area to create a more visible crease with a longer expiration date. It only takes 30 minutes for a Korean incisional Blepharoplasty surgery to be finished Additionally, after a 1-2 week period of care and diet, you will have the attractive eyes that you desired.
Furthermore, according to our experts at Gangwhoo cosmetic hospital, a Korean incisional blepharoplasty has a very long-lasting result, if not forever. The crease after the lift will quickly recover and looks as natural as the real lids. However, the effectiveness of the surgery could end quickly if you don’t know how to take care of it, as well as the lifestyle to maintain it. Moreover, this also depends on your own body, the facility that you go to, and the doctors’ expertise.
Is it safe to get a Korean Incisional Blepharoplasty?
The one concern of the people who search for the Korean incisional blepharoplasty is whether if the surgery is painless and safe or not. It is understandable since an incisional Blepharoplasty involves the lightest and most sensitive area of the face – the eyes.
However, our specialists at Gangwhoo cosmetic hospital can guarantee you that this procedure is safe, non-invasive, painless, and free from complications. For this to happen, we have to apply the latest technology that is inspected properly and up to international standards.
In addition, this is a strict procedure that can only be done in a sterile and sealed environment. Furthermore, before performing the surgery, the doctors will apply the anesthetic and sterile the area to minimize the risk of inflammation. Thus, our customers can rest assured about our procedure.
Who is suitable for a Korean Incisional Blepharoplasty?
The incisional Blepharoplasty can be applied to everyone since it suits the cosmetic needs of the majority at the moment. Therefore, anyone that fits one of these conditions can have a Korean incisional blepharoplasty.
- 18 years or older, with a fully developed body and in good condition
- Own an abnormal pair of eyes like monolid, eyelid liner, ptosis, asymmetrical or slanted eyes…
- Wish to have big round eyes
- Is unsatisfied with the vague, unclear creases result of the previous blepharoplasty
- Had unsuccessful blepharoplasty.
The 5-star blepharoplasty procedure
At Gangwhoo, the Korean incisional blepharoplasty is performed by experienced and well-trained doctors. Additionally, this process is done in a sterile, carefully inspected Operating room.
For a Korean incisional blepharoplasty to succeed, these 5 steps should be done:
- Step 1: Inspect the shape of the eyes and give consult on the suitable lift to avoid any flaw
- Step 2: Perform a complete general health examination to see whether the patient is stable and qualified for the blepharoplasty or not
- Step 3: Mark the crease and calculate the suitable ratio to ensure a natural and symmetrical look.
- Step 4: Apply anesthetic technology and sterilize to guarantee patient safety.
- Step 5: Perform the incisional blepharoplasty and remove the excess fat and skin. Close the incision with dissolvable medical threads and secure the new creases.
- Step 6: Give instruction on post-operative care and prescribe the medications.
Eye makeover price list at Gangwhoo
|Services||Official Price||Discount Price|
|Korean/India Non-incisional Blepharoplasty||6,000,000||…|
|Dove Eyes Non-incisional Blepharoplasty||6.500.000|
|Multiple Point Non-incisional Blepharoplasty||10,000,000||…|
|Permanent Non-incisional Blepharoplasty||10.000.000|
|Perfect Non-incisional Blepharoplasty||20.000.000|
|Korean Incisional Blepharoplasty||5.000.000|
|Eyelid Incisional Blepharoplasty||7.500.000|
|4 in 1 Incisional Blepharoplasty||12.000.000|
|Perfect Incisional Blepharoplasty||30,000,000||…|
|Lower Eyelid Excess Skin and Fat Removal||6.000.000|
|Perfect Lower Eyelid Incisional Blepharoplasty||14,000,000||…|
|Mini Medial Canthoplasty||3.000.000|
|Endoscopic Eyelid Fat Removal||3.000.000|
|Endoscopic Eyebrow Lift||7.000.000|
|Upper Lid Excess Skin Removal Through Eyebrow||6.000.000|
|Periorbital Fat Grafting||8,000,000||…|
|Single Lid Ptosis Correction||10.000.000|
|Asymmetrical Eye Correction||20,000,000||…|
|Eyes Enlargement Surgery||30,000,000||…|
|Plasma Laser||An extra 2.000.000||…|
Incisional Blepharoplasty post-operative care
This procedure is painless and requires little rest thus the doctor will let you go home after the surgery. To ensure the best result and beautiful eyes, home care must be done carefully.
Here are something you should remember when taking care of your eyes at home
- Avoid touching your eyes, especially the newly cut lids.
- Wear sunglasses when leaving the house and limit the amount of sunlight and light from electronic devices.
- Avoid playing sports and any intense exercise for the first 2 weeks after the surgery.
- Avoid eating beef, chicken, glutinous products… And consuming stimulants.
- Take the medications and revisit the hospital as the doctor’s words.
Images of our customers having Korean Incisional Blepharoplasty at Gangwhoo
Feedback from our customers after having the Korean Blepharoplasty
At Gangwhoo cosmetic hospital, a Korean incisional blepharoplasty is a quick and safe procedure with clear results. The customers will not only get the best consult from our doctors but also experience the international service standard with state-of-the-art equipment. So why don’t you get your perfect look at Gangwhoo right now!