A Root Canal Treatment (Internal) restores the strength of the set of teeth, the function of the molars, and its aesthetic. Additionally, this is also the quickest way to get rid of the pain and limit the bacterias and oral diseases that damage the surrounding area.
Pulpitis is a common condition that many suffer due to incorrect oral hygiene. This is considered to be the most severe condition that crumbles the teeth, inflames the teeth roots and pulp, and directly affects the nerves and the sense of taste. Therefore, once you have been diagnosed with pulpitis, you should seek treatment as soon as possible.
What is a Root Canal Treatment?
Root Canal Treatment is a method of Dental Correction that retrieves and gets rid of all the damaged pulp. The root is then filled with specialized material. A pulp treatment can help to prevent the intrusion from the bacterias and thus help to limit the risk of swelling and protect the remaining teeth.
This is considered to be the most skill-demanding technique. The dentist must have the dexterity and experience. This is because the area of impact is so sensitive that even the smallest mistake can greatly affect the function of the jaw muscle and the sense of taste. For that reason, a Root Canal must be done in a suitable manner and location.
The advantages of a Root Canal Treatment
- Treat the condition of pulpitis, root canal inflammation, tooth cavities.
- Limit the growth of oral cavity bacteria to avoid any major pulp damage.
- Improve the shape and the chewing function, as well as protect and extend the longevity of the teeth.
- Offer a lasting result after a quick surgery.
- Guarantee a safe, non-invasive, non-inflamed, and complications free procedure.
- Apply advanced Plus anesthesia technology.
A Root Canal Treatment (Internal) procedure
To understand the Root Canal Treatment (Internal) procedure, you must first research its steps. At the same time, the result of a reputable and quality facility is also very important. At Gangwhoo cosmetic hospital, a Root Canal Treatment (Internal) is done within a sterile room with supervision from the leading experts.
- Step 1: For the dentist to check the condition of the teeth, the customer will have to go through an X-Ray scan to come up with the most optimal solution.
- Step 2: The client will have their mouth cleaned with saline to get rid of all the food waste and cavity bacterias. After that, the teeth with pulpitis will be disinfected to limit the risk of invasion.
- Step 3: Plus anesthesia technology will be used to sedate the area to ensure that the customer will not suffer any pain or discomfort.
- Step 4: Place the latex dental dam to keep the area clean and dry. The damaged pulp will be retrieved with the specialized endoscopic tool.
- Step 5: The dentist will place the temporary filling inside the teeth to limit the risk of damaging the surrounding tissue.
- Step 6: The dentist will remove the filling and replace it with a crown set of bigger filling to heal the teeth. The teeth’ shape, chewing function, will be recovered. In addition, the longevity of the teeth is also extended.
- Step 7: The dentist will take care and monitor the recovery of the teeth. Moreover, they will also schedule the next hospital visit and guide the customer.
Dental makeover price list at Gangwhoo (VND)
|SERVICES||OFFICIAL PRICE||DISCOUNT PRICE|
|Milk tooth||200,.000 – 300.000|
|Single Root Tooth (Incisors and Canine)||800.000 – 1.000.000|
|Multiple Roots Tooth (Premolars and Molars)||1.5 – 2.000.000|
|Pulp Revision||2 – 3.000.000|
|Apicoectomy & Inverted Filling||3,000,000|
Why should you choose the Root Canal Treatment (Internal) procedure at Gangwhoo cosmetic hospital
A Root Canal Treatment (Internal) is a method of dental makeover that requires a lot of expertise and skills Gangwhoo cosmetic hospital is a reputable place that is highly recommended by the customers for both the quality and the result.
This procedure is not only done in an enclosed environment by the standard procedure from the Ministry of Health but also assisted by the cutting edge machinery imported 100% from foreign countries. The doctors are also packed with experience and expertise to ensure that the procedure is performed safely for the customer.
If this is not the procedure for you, we still have plenty of services to offer. The flaws from anywhere on the body (mouth, chin, skin, etc.) will all be fixed with the latest technology. Our hospital never ceases to update and upgrade our services’ quality every day to give you the best and most pleasant experience.
In conclusion, a Root Canal Treatment (Internal) can only reach its maximum effect when done at a reputable facility. Only healthy teeth won’t cause any pain and discomfort to their owner. Come to Gangwhoo cosmetic hospital and let our doctors take care of your teeth today!