A nasal hump removal is no longer an unfamiliar thing to anybody. However, not everyone knows the place to transform their noses from having a “camelback” to being straight and refined.
Nasal Hump Removal – the solution for an elegant nose shape
What is Nasal Hump Removal?
A nasal hump removal is a technique of using advanced tools to correct the hump on the dorsum to get our customers a straight and high, yet still natural nose.
There are 2 types of the basic humped nose:
- Type 1: A traditional humped nose – an upward hump on the dorsum.
- Type 2: A saddle hump nose – an upward hump on the dorsum, followed by a dent that makes the nose looks like a horse saddle from the side.
Why would a hump appear on the nose?
This can either due to an objective reason since birth or a subjective one.
The nose was not originally straight due to an abnormality that happened in the stage of pregnancy.
The broken nose bone forms a hump higher than the dorsal line due to an accident or great impact.
The feeling of a bent dorsum
Why should you get a Nasal Hump Removal?
The humped nose makes your face looks asymmetrical due to the hump on the dorsum.
The face appears inelegant because of the nasal hump. In addition, a humped nose also extends your nasal bone.
The hump is noticeable regardless of the frontal or the sideway point of view. For that reason, it is highly recommended to get your nasal hump removal as quickly as possible.
According to the physiognomy, those with a nasal hump can encounter many difficulties.
Men and women with a nasal hump could meet difficulties in their careers. Additionally, a humped dorsum represents bad luck in love since they hardly achieve affection from the other person. Many had suffered losses in their lives for a long time because of their nose shape.
This explains why getting a hump removal can be a change of fate in both your career and love.
Who is suitable for Nasal Hump Removal?
- Those with an extremely high nose bridge that causes a nose hump in the middle.
- Customers with a bone hump that causes a low, broken dorsal line.
- People with a wavy dorsal line.
- Individual with a dent on the middle of the dorsum, followed by a hump.
The advantages of Nasal Hump Removal.
- Create a straight and natural dorsal line without leaving any scar.
- Does not exposed any sign of aesthetic interference.
- Simple, precise, yet painless techniques.
- Offer no risk of danger.
- Require no recovery time.
The procedure of a Nasal Hump Removal
Step 1: You will be checked and consulted by a doctor to come out with the most suitable procedure.
Step 2: A general health examination will be conducted with the necessary tests. The equipment, operating room will be prepared for the surgery.
Step 3: The team of doctors will begin to anesthetize the nose to help you feed painless during the surgery.
Step 4: The doctors will make a small incision at the columella to observe the nasal bone structure. Then, the doctors will grind the bone and insert the cartilage material to elevate the dorsum. Finally, cosmetology threads will be used to close the incision.
Step 5: Once the surgery is finished, the doctors will give a prescription and post-surgery advice. The patients should strictly follow the guidance from the doctors to maintain the shape of the nose.
Gangwhoo exclusive anesthesia
Plus anesthesia method is an exclusive way of anesthesia at Gangwhoo cosmetic hospital. This is considered to be a huge leap in the cosmetic industry because it solves the disadvantages of traditional anesthesia. Our customers will not feel any pain during the surgery. What makes this anesthesia so special is its “zero pain, zero side effect” improvement. If you have algophobia, this truly is your lifesaver.
Nose makeover price list at Gangwhoo (VND)
|SERVICES||OFFICIAL PRICE||APRIL DISCOUNT PRICE||WARRANTY|
|Korean Rhinoplasty||12,000,000||10,700,000||5 years|
|Cartilage Rhinoplasty||18,000,000||15,000,000||10 years|
|3D S-Line – 3D L-Line Rhinoplasty||30,000,000||26,700,000||15 years|
|4D S-Line – 4D L-Line Rhinoplasty||40,000,000||37,400,000||15 years|
|6D S-Line – 6D L-Line Rhinoplasty||60,000,000||48,000,000||Permanent|
|S-Line Superstructural Rhinoplasty||70,000,000||58,000,000||Permanent|
|L-Line Superstructural Rhinoplasty||70,000,000||58,000,000||Permanent|
|Rib Cartilage Rhinoplasty||80,000,000||74,700,000||Permanent|
|Korean Thread Rhinoplasty||15,000,000||2 years|
|Nano Collagen Thread Rhinoplasty||17,000,000||3 years|
|Multi-layer Collagen Thread Rhinoplasty||25,000,000||5 years|
|Nose Revision (Cases Vary)||5,000,000 – 7,000,000||Permanent|
|Alar Base Reduction||7,000,000||5,400,000||Permanent|
|Nasal Hump Removal||10,000,000||7,500,000||Permanent|
|Nose Tip Reduction/Adjustment||25,000,000||17,100,000||Permanent|
|Deviated Septum Correction||15,000,000||Cases Vary|
|Nasal Bone Correction||15,000,000||12,800,000||Permanent|
|Correction due to Cleft Lip or Trauma||30,000,000||Cases Vary|
|Korea VIP Cartilage||+3,000,000|
|USA Implant Cartilage||+10,000,000|
|USA Sugeron Cartilage||+20,000,000|
|Temple Muscle||+9,000,000 – 10,000,000|
|Autologous Fat from Dermis||‘+5,000,000|
|Abdomen Wall Muscle||+9,000,000 – 10,000,000|
Images of our customers before and after undergoing the Nasal Hump Removal
What to remember after a nasal hump removal.
- After undergoing the removal, you can immediately return to your normal life. The wound can become swollen, but soon to be faded after a few days. The swollen area of the wound depends on each person’s condition.
- Wearing glasses is forbidden since it could create pressure upon the dorsum during its healing process.
- For the next 30 days after the surgery, you should sleep laying flat to stabilize your nose and prevent it from being crooked.
- Takes medications as the doctor’s guidance for the best result.
- Avoid food that can contribute to the form of scars like water spinach, seafood, beef, glutinous products, and consume more vegetables and fruits.
- If any abnormality occurs, you must visit the hospital immediately for a check-up.
- For the first month after the surgery, you should lay flat when sleeping and avoid any intense movement that can affect the wound.
- Minimize the direct contact with sunlight.
- Follow the doctors’ guidance.
- Revisit as schedule.
- Painkiller is not allowed without consent from the nose cosmetologist.
- Have yourself a logical routine and diet with an abundance of vegetables and fruits while avoiding water spinach, beef, seafood, sugary products…
Frequent questions about the procedure
Is nasal hump removal safe?
Gangwhoo cosmetic hospital is a 5 stars facility with state-of-the-art equipment and safe techniques to keep the surgery safe. The surgery will be performed in a sterile environment with all the staff sterilized beforehand. With this being a minor surgery, the risk during the procedure is very minimal.
Does it hurt to have your nasal bone ground?
This is the question that was raised by many customers. Luckily, with our Plus exclusive anesthesia, you will not feel any slight pain during the surgery. Instead, you will feel wonderfully comfortable the whole time.
Will a nasal hump removal affect my health?
A hump removal does not affect either your health or your nose function hence you can rest assured of our service.
How much does a hump removal cost?
The official price of the service is 10,000,000 VND, with promotions and discount programs available every month. Stay updated with our Fanpage and Website to receive the best price!