Temple Augmentation is a method that fills the temple areas to make one’s overall appearance more gentle and friendlier to the opposite. The temple augmentation using the soft cartilage method is highly evaluated thanks to its long-term and stable result.
What is temple augmentation?
The temple area is located on the side of the head behind the eye, between the forehead and the ear. When the temple area has a sign of being sunken, it makes the overall appearance lose its balance.
To balance and harmonize the temple area with the overall face, the temple augmentation using the soft cartilage method would be used to form a suitable cartilage shape and put it into the temple area. After having the temple augmentation method done, the customer will have a younger and more delicate face.
Dr. Phung Manh Cuong explains the temple augmentation method
Who should choose temple augmentation?
Temple Augmentation using soft cartilage is a popular cosmetic method for women and sisters who want to improve their appearance.
- Customer who has sunken temples on birth.
- Customer who has aged and wanted to regain a young appearance.
- Customer who has sagging skin at the temple area.
- Customer who has done temple augmentation but not satisfied.
The advantages of temple augmentation
The temple augmentation using the soft cartilage method is popular among female customers thanks to the following advantages:
- This is a safe, quick and effective beauty method.
- Customers will not feel pain during the procedure, and there is no scar to be left after the surgery. It also takes short time to recover.
- The wrinkles and sagging skin at the temple area shall be removed.
- This method helps fill the sunken temple area to harmonize with the overall appearance.
Become attractive after 1 month of temple augmentation at Gangwhoo Cosmetic Hospital
International Standard Temple Augmentation Procedure
Step 1: Examination and Consultation
A Specialist Doctor will directly examine the customer’s current condition and suggest an appropriate cosmetics method.
Step 2: General health check
The customer needs to have a general health check before the surgery to ensure stable health for the surgery.
Step 3: Measurement and sketch
The doctor will make accurate measurements and sketch to determine the most suitable area for cartilage implanting. The soft cartilage also needs to be shaped into the most suitable form for the overall facial appearance.
Step 4: Sterilization and Anesthesia
Before the surgery, the doctor will anesthetize the surgical areas for the customer not to feel pain. Then the doctor will sterilize.
Step 5: Proceed with the temple augmentation using the soft cartilage procedure
The doctor will make an extremely small incision at the hairline area next to the temples area and proceed to put the soft cartilage in. After around 30 minutes of surgery, the doctor will close the wound carefully to cover the scars and cosmetics traces.
Step 6: Post-operative care.
The customer will be instructed self-care at home and transferred to the recovery room.
Face Makeover Price List at Gangwhoo Cosmetic Hospital
Click the button below to see the latest discounts at Gangwhoo
MAXILLOFACIAL OFFERS FOR DECEMBER
|SERVICE||PRICE (USD)||DISCOUNTED PRICE|
|Facial paralysis||4,169 - 8,339||Cases vary|
|Temple augmentation (Korea)||1,259||1,049|
|Temple augmentation (USA)||1,669||1,259|
|Temple augmentation (Nano)||2,089||1,459|
|Chin augmentation (Korea Implant)||839||629|
|Chin augmentation (USA Implant)||1,049||839|
|Chin augmentation (Nano)||1,459||1,169|
|Chin augmentation using braces||1,049||1,049|
|Buccal fat removal||1,259||839|
|V_Line chin surgery||2,509||1,669|
|Mandibular bone reduction||2,919||2,089|
|Mandible trim + chin reduction||3,339||2,919|
|Cleft chin creation||629||549|
|Gummy smile treatment||839||709|
|Overbite treatment (upper jaw)||4,169||3,759|
|Overbite treatment (upper jaw) + gummy smile treatment||5,009||4,169 - 4,589|
|Overbite treatment (both jaws)||5,839||5,839|
|Overbite treatment (upper jaw) + Sliding genioplasty||5,009||4,169|
|Lefort 1 upper jaw surgery||3,759||3,339|
|BSSO lower jaw surgery||4,169||3,759|
|Lefort 1 upper jaw + BSSO lower jaw||7,509||6,459|
|Jaw angle trimming||3,339||2,089|
|Chin transplant using jaw angle bone||2,089||1,879|
|Jaw angle trimming + Asymmetrical chin correction||3,759||3,339|
|Jaw angle trimming + Asymmetrical chin correction + Square jaw angle trimming||4,169||3,549|
|Mandible trim + Jawbone realignment||5,009||4,379|
|V-Line mandible trim||3,339||2,509|
|V-Line mandible trim + Jawbone realignment||5,009||4,259|
|V-Line mandible trim + Sliding genioplasty||5,009||4,259|
|Underbite treatment (1 jaw)||3,129 - 3,549||2,919 - 3,339|
|Enlarged earring holes correction||209||129|
|Dimple creation on one 1 side||169||159|
|Dimple creation on both sides||299||279|
|Lip reduction - shaping (1 lip)||419||299|
|Heart lips shaping (1 lip)||419||339|
|Heart lips shaping (2 lips)||839||629|
|Wrinkle removal, facial makeover (nose, cheek, chin, lip filling)||379||339|
|Cleft Chin Creation||14,000,000||…|
|Gummy Smile Treatment||15,000,000||…|
|Korea Implant Genioplasty||20,000,000||…|
|USA Implant Genioplasty||25,000,000||…|
|Nasolabial Fold Augmentation||25,000,000||…|
|V-Line Mandible Trim||65,000,000||…|
|Malocclusion Treatment||65 – 75.000.000||…|
|Enlarged Piercing Hole Correction||3,000,000||…|
|1-side Dimple Cheek||4,000,000||…|
|2-side Dimple Cheek||7,000,000||…|
|Lip Reduction & Lip Shaping (1 Lip)||8,000,000||…|
|Heart Lip Shaping||8,000,000||…|
|Wrinkles Removal & Face Adjustment||9,000,000||…|
Images of our customer before & after temple augmentation
Post-operative care for temple augmentation
The customer will rest at the hospital after the surgery. Nurses will be responsible for taking care of the customers. After the customer’s health becomes stable, he/she can do self-care at home under the doctor’s instruction.
- Clean the wound with physiological saline regularly.
- Preventing the temple area from being wet.
- Avoid food that can irritate the wound such as beef, water spinach, seafood, sticky rice…or stimulants 1 month after the surgery.
- Cover the temple skin area from direct sunlight.
- Avoid raising your eyebrows as well as strong impacts on the temple area.
- Come back to the hospital for thread cutting under the doctor’s schedule.
- Use medicines and take the following check-up according to the doctor’s instruction.
- Regularly check the surgical areas. Immediately come to the hospital if you see any unusual symptoms.
Why should you choose temple augmentation at Gangwhoo Cosmetic Hospital?
- Gangwhoo Cosmetic Hospital uses high-quality soft cartilage material imported from Korea.
- The doctors at Gangwhoo Cosmetic Hospital have high expertise and years of experience, they are also well-trained and worked abroad.
- The staff at Gangwhoo Cosmetic Hospital always take good care of the customers.
- The operation room meets The Ministry of Health’s standards. The surgical tools are all sterilized and ready.
- Great investment in machinery system and equipment.