Korean non-incisional blepharoplasty method shapes the creases and gives big and attractive eyes. If you want to have beautiful double-lid eyes like a Korean star, come pay Gangwhoo Cosmetic Hospital a visit today.
What is Korean non-incisional blepharoplasty?
Korean Blepharoplasty or Korean non-incisional blepharoplasty is a method that requires no surgery and no incision to ensure that you are free from pain, swelling, and complications. Doctors will carefully use cosmetic threads to form curves for the eyelids and to connect between eyelid skin and brow lifting muscle. Therefore, you can possess much clearer and more natural creases. The Korean non-incisional blepharoplasty method does not involve cutting the skin area so it will not cause any pain, or leave scars as well as damaging the eyelids or the cornea.
The advantages of Korean non-incisional blepharoplasty
Korean Non-incisional Blepharoplasty – helps you have your dream Dove eyes. A Korean non-incisional blepharoplasty can bring these benefits:
- Big round deep, and attractive eyes.
- Symmetrical and clear creases.
- Shaping clear, natural double-lid eyes.
- A gentle procedure that leaves no scar.
Who should choose the Korean non-incisional blepharoplasty method?
Korean non-incisional blepharoplasty can be applied for these cases:
- Monolid eyes
- Drooping eyelids with little excess skin and fat
- Suitable for the person above 15, both male and female
- Individual who wants a lasting result
- People that need a quick minor surgery without the need of resting.
- Those seek safe and quick procedures.
Why should you do the Korean non-incisional blepharoplasty method?
The eyes are the windows to the soul and thus a pair of charismatic eyes helps you to stand out in the crowd. But what if you have monolid, small, or disproportionate eyes? You would lose confidence in your eyes, affecting the whole facial area, even if you have a pretty face. However, the eyes can affect the overall appearance. You should not be worried if you have such flaws Because we will help you improve them with the Korean non-incisional blepharoplasty method at Gangwhoo Cosmetic Hospital.
What to remember before and after the procedure?
Before the procedure:
- Do not undergo the surgery during the menstrual period or being treated with antibiotics.
- Do not use aspirin, vitamin E.
- Do not stay up late much as the result could be affected.
- Do not use stimulants 5 days before the surgery.
- Do not put on fake eyelids that may weaken the eyes’ skin.
After the procedure:
- Use saline to clean the surgical area to avoid infection.
- Do not rub your eyes and avoid direct sunlight and dirt.
- Limit the use of makeup until the eyes recover fully.
- Revisit the hospital for the best result.
The international 5-star standard non-incisional blepharoplasty procedure
Step 1: General health check
To ensure the best result, the doctor shall examine your eye’s current condition and propose the most appropriate treatment.
Step 2: Measurement and marking
After step 1, the doctors will mark and line the new creases for the customers.
Step 3: Sterilization and anesthesia
After step 2, the doctor will anesthetize to make the patient feel painless during the procedure.
Step 4: Procedure
After anesthetizing, the surgeon makes a small incision at the calculated marking and removes the drooping skin and excess eyelid fat. Then, the doctor uses the biological aesthetic thread to create linking points between the eyelid skin and brow lifting muscle, which forms clear and natural creases.
Step 5: Post-operative
The clients should only need to rest for a few minutes then receive post-surgery guidance to guarantee the best result.
Eye Makeover Price List at Gangwhoo Cosmetic Hospital
|Korean/India Non-incisional Blepharoplasty||6,000,000||…|
|Dove Eyes Non-incisional Blepharoplasty||6.500.000|
|Multiple Point Non-incisional Blepharoplasty||10,000,000||…|
|Permanent Non-incisional Blepharoplasty||10.000.000|
|Perfect Non-incisional Blepharoplasty||20.000.000|
|Korean Incisional Blepharoplasty||5.000.000|
|Eyelid Method Incisional Blepharoplasty||7.500.000|
|4 in 1 Incisional Blepharoplasty||12.000.000|
|Perfect Incisional Blepharoplasty||30,000,000||…|
|Lower Eyelid Excess Skin and Fat Removal||6.000.000|
|Perfect Lower Eyelid Incisional Blepharoplasty||14,000,000||…|
|Mini Medial Canthoplasty||3.000.000|
|Endoscopic Eyelid Fat Removal||3.000.000|
|Endoscopic Eyebrow Lift||7.000.000|
|Upper Lid Excess Skin Removal Through Eyebrow||6.000.000|
|Periorbital Fat Grafting||8,000,000||…|
|Single Lid Ptosis Correction||10.000.000|
|Asymmetrical Eye Correction||20,000,000||…|
|Eyes Enlargement Surgery||30,000,000||…|
|Plasma Laser||An extra 2.000.000||…|
Images of our customers before & after Korean Non-incisional Blepharoplasty
How to care for your eyelids after a non-incisional blepharoplasty procedure
Eyelids post-operative care is very important, which does not only keep eyelids clean but also helps them recover quickly. You may refer to these steps for eyelids care:
- In the first few days, clients should avoid direct sunlight.
- After surgery, the eyelids will start to swell a little bit. Eyes rubbing and intense movement should be avoided.
- Avoid using computers or smartphones for a long time to allow the lids to recover.
- Use cotton bandage and saline to carefully clean the eyes and prevent infection and inflammation.
- Avoid food that can cause swelling or inflammation such as beef, water spinach, seafood, stimulants (beer, alcohol, coffee…), fast food.
- Have a scientific diet with Vitamin supplements and plenty of water.
- After the procedure, take the prescribed medications and revisit the hospital for the best result.
Choosing a reputable cosmetic facility for a Korean non-incisional blepharoplasty
Gangwhoo is chosen by many clients for Korean eyelid makeovers. We are known as a quality cosmetic hospital with exclusive techniques and technologies from Korea. After using our Korean non-incisional blepharoplasty, many clients have had their facial features improved.
After having Korean non-incisional blepharoplasty with high technology from an exclusive cosmetic brand, most clients feel satisfied because their eyes look natural without any scars or cosmetic traces. In addition, Gangwhoo also ensures a lifetime warranty on Korean double sutures and twisting, so clients can trust in our services.
Possible risks for doing non-incisional blepharoplasty at an untrustworthy cosmetic facility
Doctors at Gangwhoo Cosmetic Hospital recommend: “Although non-incisional blepharoplasty is just a simple technique, which can be done quickly… it is only safe if you choose to undergo this procedure at a reputable facility.
- The non-incisional blepharoplasty technique can cause specific complications if you choose an untrustworthy beauty clinic as doctors at these places have little experience and expertise with outdated technology.
- The doctors at these facilities are inexperienced and have low expertise…
- The final result does not meet expectations (unmatched eyelids, exposed scars…)
- It may affect badly to the structure and functions of the eyes (inflammation, impaired vision…)
To ensure the safety and the desired result, you should do careful research and only seek an as reputable hospital as Gangwhoo.
Clients’ questions about Korean non-incisional blepharoplasty
How long after Korean non-incisional blepharoplasty does it stop swelling?
After double sutures and twisting, mild swelling and bruises might appear in the area. However, the swelling and bruises will soon be gone with regular medication intake and instruction following. Besides, the longevity of the swelling depends on each person’s condition. Normally, they will be gone after 1 week.
How long does it take before the Korean non-incisional blepharoplasty takes effect?
Normally, after 30 – 45 days, your eyelids will become stable and you will see clear and natural creases. However, the real recovery time could vary depends on the body’s condition.
What is the price for Korean non-incisional blepharoplasty at Gangwhoo Cosmetic Hospital?
The official price for a Korean non-incisional blepharoplasty at Gangwhoo Cosmetic Hospital is 6,000,000 VND, with a discount of up to 50% be online monthly. Follow Gangwhoo on Fanpage and Website to receive the latest promotion.
How would your eyes look after Korean non-incisional blepharoplasty?
After performing Korean non-incisional blepharoplasty at Gangwhoo, your eyes’ flaws will be gone in no time. After a painless and non-incisional procedure, you will have yourself a beautiful and attractive pair of eyes.