Eyebrow correction shapes new and sharper eyebrows. This is the fastest method to eliminate worries about damaged, misaligned, and unbalanced eyebrows on the face. So how does this technique work and how effective is it?
In the past few years, eyebrow lamination has become more popular and attracts hundreds and millions of women. However, it is worth mentioning that not all cases are as successful and durable as advertised. Many women are worried because their eyebrows have been damaged and sagging for a while, making the face unnatural.
Understanding that concern, Gangwhoo Cosmetic Hospital has just updated the technique of eyebrow correction to correct defects as quickly as possible. After only 1 use, you will get the new eyebrow shape you want.
What is eyebrow correction?
Eyebrow correction is a method that combines fixing the old eyebrow shape and laminate a new, more beautiful, and sharper eyebrow shape. In this method, the specialist will proceed to use laser technology to erase the ink strokes and break the connection so that the old aesthetic marks are no longer visible, then use new ink to spray to create a more balanced and harmonious eyebrow shape, creating delicate contours for the face.
When dealing with a bad eyebrow shape, peeling ink, skewed, unbalanced, and unsuitable eyebrows, the method of eyebrow correction is the most effective remedy. In just a short time, you will have a satisfactory eyebrow without pain, inflammation, or any other complications.
The advantages of eyebrow correction
- Fix badly colored eyebrows, damaged eyebrows, faded ink, skewed, or unbalanced eyebrows.
- Correct and shape new eyebrows that are balanced, match the skin and hair color.
- Use modern laser correction technology and specialized injection machines imported 100% from foreign countries.
- The ink color is beautiful, durable.
- Safe, non-invasive, and non-inflammatory.
The eyebrow correction procedure
The price list for lamination and eyebrow correction at Gangwhoo
TATTOOING OFFERS FOR DECEMBER
Click the button below to see the latest discounts for tattooing services at Gangwhoo
|SERVICES||OFFICIAL PRICE||DISCOUNT PRICE|
|Heaven Powder Brow Spraying||2,000,000|
|3D Effect Ombre Brow Straying||4,000,000|
|Perfect Particles Brow Spraying||5,000,000|
|Shading Luxury Brow Spraying||6,000,000|
|Physiognomy Brow Spraying||8,000,000|
|Faded Ink Correction||6,000,000|
|Minor Eyebrow Revision||6,000,000|
|Upper Lid Spraying||2,800,000|
|Lower Lid Spraying||2,000,000|
|Diamond Lip Spraying||5,000,000|
|Pink Smile Lip Spraying||5,000,000|
|TBG Microneedles Lip Spraying||10,000,000|
|Nano Lippi Lip Spraying||7,000,000|
|Multi-Line Brow Sculpting||3,000,000|
|Sculpting Revision (For little damaged eyebrow)||6,000,000|
|9D Meliora Brow Sculpting||6,000,000|
|Ordill Fiber Sculpting||9,000,000|
Why should you have eyebrow correction at Gangwhoo?
As we all know, whether a procedure succeeds or not depends on the facility that performs it. Gangwhoo Cosmetic Hospital is always known as a leading prestigious cosmetic facility that is trusted by many customers:
– Owning a team of good, experienced, and professionally trained doctors. The doctors here have a high sense of responsibility, good skills, and always listen to customers’ needs.
– Modern equipment systems that are imported 100% from countries with the most advanced background.
– Regularly update advanced aesthetic technology and modern beauty methods so that customers can try out and experience.
– Dedicated customer care service and international standard examination environment.
Eyebrow correction is the only and extremely effective solution that you should refer to to get yourself new natural and more durable eyebrows. If you are still worried about this method, please come to Gangwhoo cosmetic hospital for expert advice and answers.