Malocclusion can make you lose confidence in your appearance and become low self-esteem. This situation can be completely improved through the malocclusion treatment method, this is an effective makeover method, which brings good results in a short time, helps you change your look entirely, and regain confidence with your new appearance.
What is malocclusion treatment?
A malocclusion is a misalignment or incorrect relation between the teeth of the upper and lower dental arches when they approach each other as the jaws close. Those suffering from malocclusion tend to have an asymmetrical face, causing serious aesthetic failure, this can make them lose self-esteem and confidence in communication.
Furthermore, malocclusion also affects the chewing force of your jaws due to the uneven distribution of the force. As a result, you are more likely to have dental problems (cavities, tooth decay …), even temporomandibular joint syndrome (TMJ). In the long term, this symptom can cause severe symptoms such as jaw pain, headache, earache, clicking sound while chewing…causing great difficulties in daily activities. Therefore, you should go through malocclusion treatment as soon as possible to prevent those symptoms from happening again.
One of the most complete and effective malocclusion treatment techniques nowadays is maxillofacial surgery. The procedure includes intervening in upper and lower maxillofacial structure, using bone resection or bone joining technique, to move upper jaw to the front to align it with lower jaw or move lower jaw to the back, or both…
Malocclusion treatment helps fix the deviation of the jaws, and tighten the occlusion, and simultaneously bring symmetric and harmony to the face. This technique does not affect the teeth, but only changes the maxillofacial structure.
The advantages of malocclusion treatment
Thanks to the development of modern technology, the malocclusion treatment technique is known to bring lots of benefits to the customers.
- Quick procedure for an immediate result. This is the most popular maxillofacial technique, especially for customers whose jobs requiring them to communicate daily.
- This technique allows customers to preview the post-operative result. Using Vectra 3D combining with CT Scanners to help simulate the whole procedure and the final result.
- Applying modern maxillofacial technology, which brings the most effective outcome, at the same time, affects positively the chewing activity, stomach, and temporalis muscle.
- General anesthesia shall be executed so that the customers would not feel any pain or discomfort.
- The procedure leaves no scar. Because small incisions during the procedure were made inside the mouth cavity, combining with self-heal of mouth mucosa and the gums tissue, you won’t have to worry about having scars.
- Quick recovery: 2 weeks after surgery, the swelling shall slowly disappear after 4 to 6 weeks,
- The infection rate is very low and can be easily treated with antibiotics, with no long-term effects.
International Standard Malocclusion Treatment Procedure
Step 1: Examination and Consultation
The doctor determines the jaw condition, takes bite marks, takes X-rays to accurately assess the deviation of the occlusion. During this process, customers’ questions about the malocclusion treatment will be answered in careful detail. Finally, the doctor will study, conclude and propose a suitable malocclusion treatment technique.
Step 2: General Health Check
The doctor asks about the medical history and medicines the customer is using. The customer will have a general health check in terms of heartbeat, blood pressure, blood test…to ensure that the customer is qualified enough to endure malocclusion treatment.
Step 3: Sterilization and Anesthesia
For the customer to avoid being infected and feeling pain during the surgery, the doctor will perform sterilization and general anesthesia before surgery.
Step 4: Performing the surgery
- In case of an overbite, the doctor will perform bone resection to disassemble the upper jaw and align it with the lower jaw.
- In case of an underbite, the doctor will apply the BSSO technique to disassemble the lower jaw and push it to the back.
- In some cases, the doctor will assign to perform surgery along with braces to achieve the best result for malocclusion treatment.
After the jawbone is adjusted to a new position, it is fixed with aesthetic material such as screws, and the incision is sewed with aesthetic thread.
Step 5: Post-operative care
You are kept in the clinic for a night for health following check-ups and received post-operative care with proper nutrition and activities as instructed by the doctor.
Maxillofacial Treatment Price List at Gangwhoo Beauty Clinic
|Cleft Chin Creation
|Gummy Smile Fix
|Korea Implant Genioplasty
|USA Implant Genioplasty
|Nasolabial Fold Augmentation
|V-Line Mandible Trim
|65 – 75.000.000
|Enlarged Piercing Hole Correction
|1-side Dimple Cheek
|2-side Dimple Cheek
|Lip Reduction & Lip Shaping (1 Lip)
|Heart Lip Shaping
|Wrinkles Removal & Face Adjustment
Why should you choose malocclusion treatment at Gangwhoo Cosmetic Hospital?
Malocclusion Treatment is a complicated technique, which affects greatly the jawbone structure and overall face. If this technique is performed by a doctor that has low expertise and skill, it can cause unexpected complications such as failed surgery, permanently paralyzed face… So you need to choose reputable cosmetic facilities like Gangwhoo Cosmetic Hospital to guarantee a successful surgery.
Annually, Gangwhoo receives thousands of clients who have malocclusion treatment surgery performed to change their appearances and their lives. We have many advantages to be trusted and appreciated by customers such as:
- The team of doctors at Gangwhoo Cosmetic Hospital has years of experience in dealing with complicated malocclusion cases.
- The procedure uses state-of-the-art technology. The treatment plan for each customer is carefully designed in detail.
- With a comprehensive care method in coordination with a team of experienced doctors and nurses at Gangwhoo Cosmetic Hospital, you will always be taken care of care from diagnosis to operation and recovery stage.
- We constantly make self-assessment and technique improvement and update simultaneously the most modern beauty technology for malocclusion treatment for customers.
Malocclusion Treatment service at Gangwhoo Cosmetic Hospital is an ideal choice to change your appearance and improve your life. Not only does it help you be more confident with a gorgeous smile, but also accurately restores your occlusion, to prevent dental diseases and temporomandibular joints (TMJ). Come to Gangwhoo Cosmetic Hospital for advice and care today.