To have a high, beautiful, and elegant nose form has always been the dream of many. However, not everyone was born with one. Therefore, many choose to believe in the Nanoform rhinoplasty to have themselves a perfect, elegant, symmetrical, yet still look natural nose.
What is Nanoform Rhinoplasty?
Nanoform rhinoplasty is a procedure in which the nose structure and shape are changed using a combination of autologous cartilage and Nanoform biological cartilage (a type of cartilage that replicates the autologous cartilage completely with high compatibility) to make the nose looks naturally elegant.
The structure of the Nanoform cartilage is made 100% out of ePTFE, with nanoparticles on the surface of the cartilage to help the blood vein to be integrated into the cartilage, which helps to prevent any possible nasal hump, as well as ensure that the cartilage does not get rejected or cause any complications.
This technique of rhinoplasty helps the nose to withstand lots of force and prevent any disfiguration thanks to its flexibility.
After implanting the cartilage into the nose structure, the Nanoform cartilage, along with the nasal cavity tissue, will stick and integrate themselves to form the S Line/L Line nose shape.
Due to its ability to stimulate the structure of autologous cartilage, the Nanoform material has high compatibility with the body to prevent any complication and rejection.
Who is suitable for Nanoform Rhinoplasty?
- Patients with a nasal hump, short or misaligned nose bridge that cause the nose to be unattractive or inelegant.
- Those with wide nostrils and, inelegant nose tip.
- Customers with nose’s defects from birth or accidents, injuries, that cause the nose’s structure to be deformed
- People with complications from previous nose structural surgeries.
The advantages of Nanoform Rhinoplasty
- Nanoform offers safety and high aesthetic results thanks to the flexibility of the cartilage.
- It improves the flaws of having a low nose bridge, wide nostrils, snub nose, by making the nose’s form more smooth, natural, and elegant to suit the general appearance of the face.
- The procedure is quick with only a short period of recovery.
- Nanoform rhinoplasty’s result is positive and everlasting.
The 5-star Nanoform Rhinoplasty procedure
Step 1: Consulting
Customers will be inspected and consulted by our doctors about the current state of the nose. At the same time, the patients can express their desired nose to the doctors so that they can figure out the best method and rhinoplasty for each individual.
Step 2: Customer’s general health examination
To ensure that our patients are suitable for the surgery to be safe and successful, our experts will conduct tests and necessary examinations like blood testing, blood pressure measuring, drugs reaction…
Step 3: Nose’s shape measurement
Doctors will begin to measure and draw a new nose shape for the customers to ensure that the placement of the cartilage is precise and symmetrical to the face.
Step 4: Sterilize and nose anesthesia
Before the surgery can begin, the doctors will sterilize the area, as well as the surgical equipment to prevent any infection. Anesthesia using Gangwhoo’s exclusive technology will ensure the procedure to be painless and comfortable for our customers for the entire duration.
Step 5: Conducting Nanoform rhinoplasty
- For the dorsum of the nose. The doctors will elevate the dorsum by placing the Nanoform cartilage into the nasal cavity to form the planned nose shape.
- For the nose’s tip, the doctors will create a curve line using autologous cartilage from the ear’s helix to cover the nose’s apex.
- For the nose’s columella, the doctors will establish one using the autologous septal cartilage to extend the nose tip and form lemon-seed-shaped nostrils.
Step 6: Post-operative care
After the surgery, the doctors will instruct the patients on how to taking care of their health and let them check out of the hospital.
Nose makeover price list at Gangwhoo (VND)
|SERVICES||OFFICIAL PRICE||APRIL DISCOUNT PRICE||WARRANTY|
|Korean Rhinoplasty||12,000,000||10,700,000||5 years|
|Cartilage Rhinoplasty||18,000,000||15,000,000||10 years|
|3D S-Line – 3D L-Line Rhinoplasty||30,000,000||26,700,000||15 years|
|4D S-Line – 4D L-Line Rhinoplasty||40,000,000||37,400,000||15 years|
|6D S-Line – 6D L-Line Rhinoplasty||60,000,000||48,000,000||Permanent|
|S-Line Superstructural Rhinoplasty||70,000,000||58,000,000||Permanent|
|L-Line Superstructural Rhinoplasty||70,000,000||58,000,000||Permanent|
|Rib Cartilage Rhinoplasty||80,000,000||74,700,000||Permanent|
|Korean Thread Rhinoplasty||15,000,000||2 years|
|Nano Collagen Thread Rhinoplasty||17,000,000||3 years|
|Multi-layer Collagen Thread Rhinoplasty||25,000,000||5 years|
|Nose Revision (Cases Vary)||5,000,000 – 7,000,000||Permanent|
|Alar Base Reduction||7,000,000||5,400,000||Permanent|
|Nasal Hump Removal||10,000,000||7,500,000||Permanent|
|Nose Tip Reduction/Adjustment||25,000,000||17,100,000||Permanent|
|Deviated Septum Correction||15,000,000||Cases Vary|
|Nasal Bone Correction||15,000,000||12,800,000||Permanent|
|Correction due to Cleft Lip or Trauma||30,000,000||Cases Vary|
|Korea VIP Cartilage||+3,000,000|
|USA Implant Cartilage||+10,000,000|
|USA Sugeron Cartilage||+20,000,000|
|Temple Muscle||+9,000,000 – 10,000,000|
|Autologous Fat from Dermis||‘+5,000,000|
|Abdomen Wall Muscle||+9,000,000 – 10,000,000|
Gangwhoo to the eyes of the press
Nanoform Rhinoplasty – one of the most popular cosmetic surgery in 2021
Get yourself the new nose for holidays with just 10 million VND
Images of our customers before and after undergoing the Nanoform Rhinoplasty
What to remember for the most successful Nanoform Rhinoplasty.
- For the first few days after the surgery. Prevent any direct water contact to the wound. Clean the would using saline.
- No sudden movement or intense exercise. Avoid impact to the nose that can affect the nose’s form.
- However, staying in one place is not recommended. Instead, constantly walking around or light exercise is advised for blood regulation to heal the wound faster.
- Provide the body with an adequate amount of nutrition, vitamins. Drink plenty of fresh water and consume lots of fresh vegetables and fruits.
- Do not intake any product that can cause inflammation or purulence like seafood, beef, chicken, glutinous food, water spinach… In addition, no consumption of stimulants like alcohol in general, tobacco… For the first month from the day of the surgery.
- Lying flat on the back is required to keep the nose shape intact.
- Follow the guidance from the doctors on how to taking care of yourself after the surgery.
- Take prescription medications and check-ups as scheduled.
Team of Doctors
Professor – Doctor Park Sung Yong
MS – Dr. Le Son Lam
Dr. Nguyen Huu Thanh – First Level Specialist in Obstetrics
Dr. Vu Van Hoang – First Level Specialist in Plastic Surgery
Dr. Phung Thi Thanh Tuyen – Internists
Dr. Nguyen The Sam – Second Level Specialist in Anesthesiology
MS – Dr. Trinh Van Minh – First Level Specialist in Obstetrics
Dr. Tran Ngoc Anh Linh – Dermatologist
Dr. Phung Thi Kim Oanh
Dr. Nguyen Hong Ha – Gastroenterologist
Dr. Tran Kim Thach – Plastic Surgeon
Dr. Nguyen Tung Lam – Plastic Surgeon
BS CKI – Phụ Sản – KHHGĐ
Nguyễn Hữu Thành
BS CKI – THTM
Vũ Văn Hoàng
BS Nội Tổng Hợp
Phùng Thị Thanh Tuyền
BS CKII – GMHS – SÂTQ
Nguyễn Thế Sâm
THS. BS Chuyên Khoa Sản – Phụ Khoa
Trịnh Văn Minh
Bác Sĩ Da Liễu
Trần Ngọc Ánh Linh
Phùng Thị Kim Oanh
Bác sĩ Nội Tiêu Hóa
Nguyễn Hồng Hà
Bác Sĩ Thẩm Mỹ
Trần Kim Thạch
Bác Sĩ Thẩm Mỹ
Nguyễn Tùng Lâm