A Faded Ink Brow Fix at Gangwhoo cosmetic hospital helps the ladies to gain back their beautiful and natural brows. The bad-looking brows will be changed to make the woman to be more confident. But, what does this procedure actually do? Read this article below for more information.
This problem tends to occur after a period of spraying. The culprit can be ranged from the body condition, the unqualified procedure or ink to the technique used. The most noticeable consequence is that the brows start showing signs of blue and red ink, discolored or faded ink.
This not only affects the general aesthetic look of the face but also costs the customer a bundle of fate and money. Thus finding a reputable facility for a Faded Ink Brow Fix is very important to ensure the best result.
What is a Faded Ink Brow Fix?
Faded Ink Brow Fix is a cosmetics method that uses advanced laser technology to remove the shape of the old brows and create new and improved brows.
The laser is known to be the most advanced cosmetic technology nowadays that makes use of the smart wavelength to completely get rid of the discolored ink. At the same time, a focused ray will be beamed to directly affect the pigment of the ink to break and cast out the bad connections. By using this method, the discolored area will soon be removed after one procedure.
The advantages of a Faded Ink Brow Fix
Aside from those with discolored eyebrows, the method is also suitable for people with uneven, disproportionate brows thanks to the use of the latest laser technology to bring about sharp, lasting, and symmetrical brows.
The Advantages Of A Faded Ink Brow Fix Using Laser:
- Eliminate the condition of faded, asymmetrical, and faulty brows.
- Form the new, sharp, and beautiful brows that are suitable to the face.
- Cause no pain, swelling, or inflammation.
- Offer a safe method that requires little to zero resting.
- Can be performed quickly to give out a lasting result.
The procedure of a Faded Ink Brow Fix
At Gangwhoo cosmetic hospital, the Faded Ink Brow Fix procedure is done within this safe and non-invasive method. The specialist will directly handle the procedure to ensure the best and most perfect result.
- Step 1: The specialists will determine the discolored brows state of the client. After that, they will give suggestions on the color and the shape of the brows so that they will be as natural as possible.
- Step 2: The experts will begin disinfecting the area to ensure safety and limit the risk of infection during the procedure.
- Step 3: The expert will mark the new brows shape meticulously. This is done so that they can know the positions that require correction.
- Step 4: The tools and equipment will be inspected to make sure the procedure happens safely.
- Step 5: In order to ensure that the procedure is painless and comfortable, the doctors will sedate the eyebrows. The anesthesia technology of Gangwhoo is the latest and most advanced one that promises to make you feel at ease.
- Step 6: The specialized laser machinery will be used to get rid of up to 96.69% of the discolored eyebrows.
- Step 7: The specialists will begin spraying the brows using specialized ink and shape the brows as intended. This step must be done carefully to guarantee beautiful and sharp eyebrows.
- Step 8: The newly sprayed brows will be reinspected and cared about during the procedure.
Tattooing and Sculpting price list at Gangwhoo (VND)
|SERVICES||OFFICIAL PRICE||DISCOUNT PRICE|
|Heaven Powder Brow Spraying||2,000,000|
|3D Effect Ombre Brow Straying||4,000,000|
|Perfect Particles Brow Spraying||5,000,000|
|Shading Luxury Brow Spraying||6,000,000|
|Physiognomy Brow Spraying||8,000,000|
|Faded Ink Correction||6,000,000|
|Brow Revision (For little damaged eyebrow)||6,000,000|
|Upper Lid Spraying||2,800,000|
|Lower Lid Spraying||2,000,000|
|Diamond Lip Spraying||5,000,000|
|Pink Smile Lip Spraying||5,000,000|
|TBG Microneedles Lip Spraying||10,000,000|
|Nano Lippi Lip Spraying||7,000,000|
|Multi-Line Brow Sculpting||3,000,000|
|Sculpting Revision (For little damaged eyebrow)||6,000,000|
|9D Meliora Brow Sculpting||6,000,000|
|Ordill Fiber Sculpting||9,000,000|
Why should you choose the Faded Ink Brow Fix at Gangwhoo cosmetic hospital?
Being a reputable cosmetic hospital with a team of highly experienced doctors, Gangwhoo cosmetic hospital promises to offer our customers nothing but the best and most perfect services.
At our hospital, you will get to experience the latest and most trendy cosmetic procedures. Cosmetics have always been the most highly appreciated service with rapid growth.
Besides, the method of skincare, lip shaping, eyes, noses, or other makeovers can help you to become the perfect version of yourself.
In conclusion, the Faded Ink Brow Fix procedure at Gangwhoo cosmetic hospital will help you to get rid of the old flaws and shape the perfect eyebrows. All of the worries about your bad-looking brows can now be wiped away at Gang who cosmetic hospital.