The baby cheek filler method is suitable for those who have hollow or high cheeks. Thanks to this method, they have a plump and younger face.
Things to know about the baby cheek filler method
In addition to the V-line face, the plump face is also known as “baby cheeks” is getting more popular among women and sisters. Many women and sisters want to have plump, cute, and young cheeks. However, not everyone is born with this cheeks form. Some people were born with high and hollow cheeks that make them older than normal. Only the cosmetics method can help them.
Baby cheeks filler or baby cheeks filler is a beauty method chosen by many women and sisters. This method involves injecting filler which is primarily made from hyaluronic acid into the cheeks area. The filler will cover the folds on the skin formed by wrinkles, and simultaneously increase the volume and tighten the cheeks area.
Thanks to this method, the customers’ hollow or high cheeks will become plumper and gentler. At the same time, the filler also helps rejuvenate and tighten the skin.
However, after about 6 – 12 months, the filler can be absorbed by the body, the customers’ baby cheeks will turn back into the original shape. To preserve the baby cheeks, the customer needs to have baby cheeks filler regularly.
The advantages of baby cheek filler
At cosmetics facilities, the baby cheek method is chosen by many customers thanks to the following advantages:
- Effectively fill the hollow cheeks and gives natural beauty.
- No surgical intervention, there will be no pain and invasion
- Quick procedure for immediate result
- No resting period is needed
- The procedure is safe without leaving complications.
- Reasonable price
The baby cheek filler procedure at cosmetics facilities
The baby cheek filler method seems simple that any spas or cosmetics facilities can perform. However, this method has to be done carefully and safely by high expertise doctors. Because of a tiny mistake such as wrong positions for filler or wrong dose of filler can lead to blood obstruction, necrosis, blindness…
A safe baby cheek filler procedure follows the following steps
Step 1: The doctor will examine the customer’s cheeks current condition. The doctor will decide the most suitable filler for each customer.
Step 2: The customer will have general health to ensure that they are qualified for the procedure.
Step 3: The doctor will mark the positions for filler
Step 4: Sterilization and anesthesia of the skin.
Step 5: The doctor will directly inject the filler into the cheeks to form a plump shape based on the customer’s desire.
Step 6: Post-operative care a self-care at home.
To preserve the result after the procedure, you must remember the following things:
- Within the first week after the procedure, avoid strong contacts on the cheeks area.
- Avoid sauna and massage.
- Follow the doctor’s instructions about diet and daily activity.
In addition, there may be some bruising and swelling in the cheeks area after the procedure. You need not to worry because you can improve this problem by apply cold compresses to your cheeks area.
Baby cheek filler price List at Gangwhoo Cosmetic Hospital
Click the button below to see the latest discounts for non-surgical beauty services at Gangwhoo
Jaw Angle Receding
Lateral Canthal Rhytid Removal
Corrugator Supercilii Muscle Immobilization
Frontalis Muscle Immobilization
Smile Lip Shaping
Heart Lip Shaping
|5 – 20.000.000
Nasolabial Fold Removal
|7 – 9.000.000
Pitted Scar Filling
|7 – 9.000.000
Gangwhoo Cosmetic Hospital: The prestigious cosmetic facility for good and safe baby cheek filler service
Nowadays, baby cheek filler can be done at any spa and cosmetics facility. However, not every cosmetics facility is illegal because the baby cheek filler method can only be done at cosmetics facilities authorized by The Ministry of Health. Nonetheless, some cosmetics facilities are doing baby cheek filler illegally with:
- Untrustworthy, fake filler with low quality. The customer may suffer from allergy, skin inflammation, face deformation.
- Inappropriate dose of filler, wrong positions, and depth when injecting the filler, which leads to the failed procedure.
To avoid these risks, you should choose prestigious hospitals, cosmetics facilities authorized by The Ministry of Health.
Gangwhoo Cosmetic Hospital is one of the cosmetics facilities that offer the best baby cheek filler service. The baby cheek filler of Gangwhoo Cosmetic Hospital has the following advantages:
- The safe procedure complies with The Ministry of Health’s Regulations.
- The filler has originally high quality.
- The team of doctors who have high expertise and years of experience in performing procedures and controlling endoscopic complications.
- State-of-the-art technology as well as modern machinery system.
- Reasonable price. Good post-procedure warranty policy.
- Gangwhoo constantly updates the latest beauty technology for our customers.
Gangwhoo Cosmetic Hospital promises to help women and sisters to regain confidence with new natural and beautiful baby cheeks. Contact us now for the most thoughtful advice and consultation.