Dental operculum removal is performed to treat gingivitis or gum inflammation, reduce the damage to the root and the root canal, and restrain the prolonging pain in the oral cavity. This is also the best solution to help wisdom teeth grow safely without being invasive or deviated. This technique can only be performed by experienced and skillful doctors at prestigious cosmetics facilities.
Operculum or flap of gum that partially or completely covers a tooth, and obstructs the teeth from growing. The operculum often appears during the growth of the wisdom tooth, which causes severe inflammation and extreme pain and discomfort. If this is getting more serious, there would be not enough room for the wisdom tooth to break through the gum, and it would cause extreme pain and badly affect daily meals.
What is dental operculum removal?
Dental operculum removal is a technique that the dentist will use special tools to remove the operculum that covers the wisdom tooth. This method helps the wisdom tooth grow normally. The surgical area is in an extremely complex position, so it has to be done by experienced and skillful doctors. The customer’s safety must be ensured during the procedure and the surrounding tissue area must not be affected.
Based on the current operculum and the wisdom tooth that the doctor will perform operculum removal or tooth extraction. Although operculum removal is milder than a tooth extraction, the operculum cannot always be applied. Especially in the case in which the wisdom teeth have grown almost fully.
Dental operculum removal is a difficult technique. If it is not carried out properly, it may damage the tongue nerves that lead to tasting loss, numb tongue tip, infection, bleeding. Therefore, you should come to a prestigious dental clinic to have this method performed.
The advantages of dental operculum removal
The dental operculum removal method brings amazing advantages to the customers as follows:
- Improving the thick operculum that covers and prevents the growth of the wisdom tooth.
- Limiting the gum inflammation, prolonging the pain, and making the wisdom tooth grow properly.
- The procedure ensures safe, painless, and non-swelling outcomes.
- Ensuring the aesthetic of the oral cavity and improving eating function.
- The procedure is carried out quickly without leaving any complications.
The dental operculum removal procedure
At Gangwhoo Cosmetic Hospital, the operculum removal procedure follows these steps:
- Step 1: The dentist will examine the dental condition and identify the positions where the operculum covers the wisdom teeth. Then the dentist will perform an X-ray scan to determine which direction the wisdom tooth is growing and the surrounding tissues. Finally, the dentist will suggest the most suitable solution.
- Step 2: The dentist will clean and remove all the bacteria and impurities in the oral cavity by using physiology saline to avoid infection during the procedure.
- Step 3: Sterilizing and anesthetizing the wisdom tooth area so that the customer will not feel any pain or discomfort during the procedure.
- Step 4: Using special tools to remove the operculum that covers the wisdom tooth, then closing the wound with medical thread to avoid bleeding and infection. In case the wisdom tooth deviates, the dentist will extract it and close the wound.
- Step 5: The dentist will prescribe pain reliever medicines and instruct the customer how to do self-care and which food they have to avoid. The dentist will also schedule a following check-up for the customer.
Dental Services Price List at Gangwhoo Cosmetic Hospital
|Tartar Removal & Teeth Whitening for Adult||200.000 – 400.000|
|Tartar Removal & Teeth Whitening for Children||100,000|
|Dental Operculum Removal||200,000|
Why should you choose dental operculum removal at Gangwhoo cosmetic hospital?
The dental operculum removal method has been performed at Gangwhoo Cosmetic Hospital for many years. This method follows the standard procedure of The Ministry of Health. With the help of an advanced machinery system, the procedure is carried out quickly and accurately. Furthermore, the procedure is carried out by well-trained and experienced dentists and doctors to ensure the best result.
In addition to the dental operculum removal service, Gangwhoo Cosmetic Hospital offers other dental services which help you to care for your teeth effectively and comprehensively. As an international cosmetic hospital, Gangwhoo also offers you plenty of advanced cosmetic services to perfectly improve your appearance.
Gangwhoo constantly updates the latest and most advanced beauty methods around the world to offer to our customers. Come to Gangwhoo Cosmetic Hospital, you will experience the most friendly, professional with state-of-the-art machinery system.
Above is the information about the dental operculum removal method that you are interested in. This is the optimal solution to end your prolonging pain inside the oral cavity, it also makes your teeth healthier and enhances your chewing function. Pay Gangwhoo Cosmetic Hospital a visit for further information on this amazing service.