A small, beady pair of eyes tend to make the face look less attractive. Thus, with the majority of Korean having this type of eyes, Korean high-tech medial canthoplasty is considered to be the best one in the world. It is guaranteed to correct your eyes flaw and make it look much better and prettier.
What is Medial Canthoplasty?
This is a technique of using different variations of flaps (Z flaps or Y to V flaps). When performing the surgery, the doctors will make a very small incision at the medial canthus skin to be able to move the flap and remove the excess skin and muscle to extend the eyes horizontally.
The advantages of Medial Canthoplasty
- A Medial canthoplasty will greatly correct the flaws of your eyes.
- After the surgery, the eyes will become much bigger, deeper, and more beautiful.
- The face also becomes more symmetrical.
- This procedure is conducted using advanced technology and hence you will not feel any pain or have any scar after the surgery.
- It is guaranteed to bring beauty to the eyes.
Suitable candidates for a Medial Canthoplasty
- This procedure is suitable for people with wrinkled skin at the medial canthus (AKA crow’s feet).
- People with baggy eyes make the eyes look tiring.
- Small, one-lidded eyes with wrinkles in the medial canthus.
- Those with great distance between the eyes make them look cock-eyed.
- Client with small eyes yet double lidded.
- Customer with slanted eyes that make the face appears angry and aggressive.
The 5-star Medial Canthoplasty procedures
Step 1: Consultation
The specialists at Gangwhoo will inspect and check for the eyes’ condition to see how great the canthoplasty should be to give the customer beautiful and proportionate eyes.
Step 2: Extension ratio determination
A specialized surgeon will determine the ratio, mark, and line the incision beforehand. This procedure is usually combined with a double lid forming minor surgery.
Step 3: Anesthesia
Apply anesthetic to the surgery area. Attach the medial eyelid to the periosteum of the medial orbital rim to extend the canthus. Check to see if the change is harmonious to the face or not.
Step 4: Fix the canthus position
The doctors at Gangwhoo will begin using some techniques to soften as well as remove the excess medial skin and muscle.
Step 5: Finish extending the medial canthus
After the surgery, the doctors will continue to give the client guidance on diet and care regime in the first period.
Sau khi hoàn thành phẫu thuật tạo hình, bác sĩ sẽ tiếp tục tư vấn về các chế độ ăn uống, giữ gìn trong thời gian đầu.
Eye makeover price list at Gangwhoo (VND)
|OFFICIAL PRICE||DISCOUNT PRICE|
|Korea/India Non-incisional Eyelid Lift||6,000,000||…|
|Dove Eyes Non-incisional Eyelid Lift||8,000,000||6,500,000|
|Multiple Point Non-incisional Eyelid Lift||10,000,000||…|
|Permanent Non-Incisional Eyelid Lift||12,000,000||10,000,000|
|Perfect Non-incisional Eyelid Lift||25,000,000||20,000,000|
|Korean Incisional Eyelid Lift||6,000,000||5,000,000|
|Eyelid Method Insicional Eyelid Lift||10,000,000||7,500,000|
|4 in 1 Incisional Eyelid Lift||14,000,000||12,000,000|
|Perfect Incisional Eyelid Lift||30,000,000||…|
|Lower Eyelid Excess Skin + Eye Fat Removal||10,000,000||6,000,000|
|Korean Incisional Lower Lid Lift||14,000,000||…|
|Mini Medial Canthoplasty||5,000,000||3,000,000|
|Endoscopic Eyelid Fat Removal||8,000,000||3,000,000|
|Endoscopic Eyebrow Lift||10,000,000||7,000,000|
|Upper Eyelid Excess Skin Removal||7,000,000||6,000,000|
|Periorbital Fat Grafting||8,000,000||…|
|Single Lid Ptosis Adjustment||10,000,000||10,000,000|
|Asymmetrical Eye Correction||20,000,000||…|
|Eyes Enlargement Surgery||30,000,000||…|
|Plasma Laser||An extra 2,000,000||…|
How long does it take after a Medial Canthoplasty to recover?
Around 7-10 days (whether if it is fast or not depends on each person’s own body). For the best result and the quickest recovery period, the customer needs to follow the doctors’ words:
In special cases, customers have narrow eyes but they are too close to each other then this procedure is not possible. However, lateral canthoplasty is the optimal alternative option.
Images of our customers after having Medial Canthoplasty
Why should you choose Gangwhoo cosmetic hospital as the place to have a Medial Canthoplasty?
At Gangwhoo cosmetic hospital, we have successfully performed thousands of operations that went beyond our customers’ expectations.
Due to its nature, the eyes tend to be surrounded by vulnerable nerves. Therefore, to ensure your own safety, you should only seek reputable facilities to have your makeover. Gangwhoo cosmetic hospital has received an operating license for a long time. At our hospital, we have experienced doctors, Korean cosmetic technology, and cutting-edge equipment.
What to keep in mind after a Medial Canthoplasty
- After the surgery, you should ice the suture constantly for 24 hours to reduce the swelling and the bruises.
- Maintain hygiene of the wound with saline and bactericide.
- The patient should also avoid direct water and dust.
- Touching the wound during this period is not recommended (besides gentle cleaning).
- Avoid eating seafood.
- Take antibiotics and revisit the hospital as scheduled.