Choosing a facility with advanced infrastructure, a post-surgery warranty, and a reasonable price is a very highly concerned factor. Read this article below for more information:
What is a V-line Mandible Trim?
To have a small and elegant face, many have sought the modern V-Line Mandible Trim. This is considered to be a new and improved cosmetic technology to make the face looks natural.
This is because the V-Line Trim will be done through an incision from within the mouth. Then, the surgeons will use specialized equipment to adjust the corners of the face (the ramus, the angle, or the tip of the chin). The doctors will anticipate the change and balance the face ratio beforehand.
Doctor Phung Manh Cuong explains the Endoscopic Mandible Trim
If you want to own a V-Line jaw, you should seek specialized cosmetic orthodontists. The doctors will uncover the flaws of your face using your mandible’s scan. After that, the improvement anticipation will be precisely done.
After the makeover, your face will have everyone desired V-Line shape. These changes are carefully calculated by experts base on the Mandible ratio of each individual.
Which face is suitable for a Mandible Trim?
- Big and rectangular face: This face is more suitable for men as it gives out a more manly and muscular look. However, many women also possess this face and tend to “blame God” for taking away their feminine and gentle appearance. Hence many of them seek the Mandible Trim to get rid of this problem.
- Asymmetrical Jaw: Many were born with an asymmetrical mandible that looks very unaesthetic.
- Jaw Revision: If a Trim at the ill-reputed facilities causes the jaw to be disproportionate, the best revision options are Botox injection or a second surgery for better results. However, for the second surgery to happen, the face needs to be fully recovered from the first one. Normally, this waiting period is around 6 months.
- For individuals with severe under or overbite that makes the mandible shape looks big: The best solution is to get a Mandible Trim and Overbite surgery.
Address of a reputable Mandible Trim facility in Ho Chi Minh city
In Vietnam, Gangwhoo cosmetic hospital is the leading hospital in the cosmetic field in general and the Mandible Trim in particular.
Gangwhoo has a 5-star infrastructure with a license from the Ministry of Health. Additionally, our team of both Vietnamese and Korean specialists is very experienced.
Moreover, we also meet the strictest international standards and requirements.
The advantages of having a Mandible Trim at Gangwhoo cosmetic hospital
- Aesculap Specialized Hi-Speed Neuro Drill that offers precise and safe cuts.
- No sign of post-surgery scar. The incision is within the mouth cavity.
- One and done with a stable result.
- The surgery is performed by Gangwhoo Oral and Mandible experts with years of experience.
The standard Trim procedure
At Gangwhoo, the Mandible Trim surgery is done in an enclosed and sterile environment:
- The patient will have their blood, heart rate, and blood pressure tests, etc. Before undergoing the surgery.
- If the customer’s health is not eligible for the surgery, we will cease the procedure.
- The CT Scanner will scan and reveal the entire mandible structure of the customer with 3D images.
- The patient will get to witness theirs before and after the surgery simulations.
- An anesthesiologist will first test the drug reaction of the anesthetic on the customer’s body before conducting any further process to ensure absolute safety.
- Based on the previous calculation, the surgeon will begin the Mandible Trim procedure.
- Once the post-operative care is completed, the patient will have their suture cut. After that, all the procedure is considered done.
- The client will have to participate in a few months of Occupational therapy to avoid any complications.
What to remember after the surgery
- Continuous icing for the first 48 hours after the surgery is very important to prevent any swelling and edema.
- Wear the chin strap constantly for the first 7 days after the surgery to quickly reduce the swelling and stabilize the jaw structure.
- Only drink milk and eat porridge, soup, or liquid food for the first day. After that, soft rice is allowed to be eaten.
- For the first few days, vaseline needs to be applied to the lips to prevent it from getting dried and peeled.
- Avoid talking too much or chewing hard food for the first week to limit the jaw from overworking.
- Maintain oral hygiene with warm saline or Listerine for the first 7 days. Teeth brushing is forbidden to avoid touching the wound.
- Constantly revisit the hospital for the first 3 days to let the doctors monitor and clean the wound.
- The stitches are cut after 10 days.
- RF wave should be used after stitch removal to make the face less swollen. The period of using RF waves depends on the level of edema.
- Revisit the hospital after 1 – 3 – 6 months. Your face will be completely beautiful from 3 to 6 months.
How much does a Mandible Trim cost?
Each facility has its own price for a Mandible Trim.
At Gangwhoo cosmetic hospital, our price for one procedure is 65 million VND. This price covers the full package.
|SERVICES||FIRST SURGERY||REVISIONAL SURGERY|
|Gummy Smile Fix||20.000.000|
|Overbite Fix (Maxilla)||80.000.000|
|Overbite Fix (Maxilla) + Gummy Smile Fix||85.000.000|
|Overbite (Mandible and Maxilla)||140.000.000|
|Sliding Genioplasty and Overbite Surgery||120.000.000|
|Lefort 1 Maxilla Surgery||90.000.000|
|BSSO Mandible Surgery||100.000.000|
|Lefort 1 Maxilla Surgery + BSSO Mandible Surgery||180.000.000|
|Temples Augmentation With Korean Soft Cartilage||30.000.000|
|Jaw Angle Trim||80.000.000|
|Chin Augmentation With Mandibular Angle Bone||50.000.000|
|Mandibular Angle Trim + Ramus Trim||90.000.000|
|Mandibular Angle Trim + Ramus Trim + Chin Trim.||100.000.000|
|Mandible Trim and Asymmetrical Chin Fix||120.000.000|
|V-line Mandible Trim||80.000.000||100.000.000|
|V-Line Mandible Trim and Asymmetrical Chin Fix||120.000.000|
|V-line Mandible Trim + Sliding Genioplasty||120.000.000|
|Cheek Bags Retrieval||20.000.000|
|V-line Mandible Trim||60.000.000|
|Genioplasty With Korean Implant (No Screws)||20.000.000|
|Chin Bone Trim||50.000.000|
|Chin Bone Trim With Chin Reduction||70.000.000|
|Genioplasty With Screws||25.000.000||30.000.000|
Warning: Cheap Mandible Trim!
Cases of cheap jaw surgery but not guaranteed quality, causing many complications and health risks for customers, are not uncommon.
Therefore, customers need to focus on the results and safety of the cosmetic facility in addition to the cost factor.
What to keep in mind before a Mandible Trim
Most customers when seeking V-Line mandible trim are concerning about the swelling problem. Not to mention the recovery time and the longevity of the outcome.
Our experts’ answers will help you understand more about the V-line mandible trim.
1. Does a V-Line Mandible Trim hurt?
Whether it is painful or not is still among the questions of many. Here is the information given by Dr. Phung Manh Cuong:
+ Before the surgery, the patient will go through a health examination to make sure the procedure runs smoothly. A qualified client will enter the surgery. It will be done in a safe and risk-free way.
+ The surgery will start with anesthesia to ensure the safety and comfort of the patient during the procedure.
For these reasons, the customers can be completely carefree when undergoing a Mandible Trim.
2. How long does it take for a Mandible Trim to heal?
V-Line Mandible Trim is a complicated method. However, with advanced technology, the amount of invasion and recovery time could be minimized.
After 10 days, most customers would have their sutures healed. Additionally, the pain would be gone and the swelling would be lessened.
Complete recovery and a natural jaw after 1 – 3 months. By that time, the patient’s jaw would be stable and could get back to their normal life.
However, any intense physical activities need to be approved by the doctors.
3. How long will a Mandible Trim last?
A Mandible Trim involves the cutting of the bone and hence the result is lasting. Many even manage to maintain their beautiful and improved jaw permanently.
However, whether if it is permanent or not still depends on the client’s body condition and care regime.
Our advice for them is to revisit the hospital as scheduled for the best result.
We hope that you have found the answers to your questions with our consults. Now you can be carefree when undergoing a Mandible Trim. Feel free to call 0901.666.879 or visit Gangwhoo cosmetic hospital for further information.