The Upper Lid Spraying can be done quickly to bring about the soft yet visible creases and thus brighten the appearance of the eyes. After just one session of Upper Lid Spraying, you can confidently forget about your eye-lining routines but still retain the beautiful look for your daily life.
A lid spraying is no longer a stranger thing to many people, especially since it has become very popular nowadays. However, not everyone is aware of a place for a beautiful lid spraying without causing danger and sight problems. The article below will tell you all the information you need.
What is an Upper Lid Spraying
An Upper Lid Spraying is the ink spraying technique that creates visible creases and the look of larger eyes. This technique only affects the epidermis of the upper creases and thus doesn’t cause any impact on the eyes or the surrounding tissues.
This method compares with the Lower Lid Spraying, has a lot of similarities. However, since the affected area is the upper lid, the doctors must be very precise and careful. After one procedure, you will have yourself the young, visible, attractive, and lasting creases. In addition, you can say goodbye to hours of sitting in front of the mirrors to apply eyeliner. Therefore, it is very understandable why the ladies love this procedure so much.
The advantages of the Upper Lid Spraying
A lid spraying procedure is a technique that is suitable for customers with unclear, asymmetrical eyelids or those with eyelash hair lost. You will instantly notice the positive result of this procedure.
- The lid spraying technique has these advantages:
- Create visible and natural creases.
- Increase the depth and sharpness of the eyes to make them more attractive.
- Improve the conditions of small, monolid, or bulging eyes.
- Make use of the specialized ink that is imported from Korea with great longevity and safeness.
- Can be done quickly without causing any swelling or sight problem.
- Offer long-lasting and complications free results.
The Upper Lid Spraying procedure
Although this is not a difficult technique compares to other forms of a makeover, it still requires a great deal of dexterity and focus of the specialist. This is a requirement to bring about beautiful results and satisfaction to the customers.
At Gangwhoo cosmetic hospital, the Upper Lid Spraying is done in an enclosed operating room with supervision from experienced experts. Here are the steps of a standard Upper Lid Spraying procedure:
- Step 1: The specialist will inspect the eyes condition to give out the recommendation for the suitable creases to the face.
- Step 2: To ensure the safeness of the procedure, the technicians will remove the client’s makeup and use saline to clean the area. This step is to ensure that any dust or bacteria that may affect the result is eliminated.
- Step 3: Antibiotic ointment will be used to help the procedure becoming much faster and more precise.
- Step 4: To ensure that the customers are free from worry, discomfort, or pain, the doctors will apply a local anesthetic.
- Step 5: Based on the marking of the upper lids, the technicians will fill the Digital Permanent Makeup Machine that has a 0.2mm tip with specialized ink. After that, the creases will be gently sprayed to make them more sharp, beautiful, and soft.
- Step 6: After the lid spraying procedure, the doctors will begin cleaning the area and taking care of the client. The customer will view the final result and receive home care guidance from the specialists.
Spraying and Sculpting price list at Gangwhoo (VND)
TATTOOING OFFERS FOR FEBRUARY
Click the button below to see the latest discounts for tattooing services at Gangwhoo
|Heaven Powder Brow Spraying
|3D Effect Ombre Brow Straying
|Perfect Particles Brow Spraying
|Shading Luxury Brow Spraying
|Physiognomy Brow Spraying
|Faded Ink Correction
|Brow Revision (For little damaged eyebrow)
|Upper Lid Spraying
|Lower Lid Spraying
|Diamond Lip Spraying
|Pink Smile Lip Spraying
|TBG Microneedles Lip Spraying
|Nano Lippi Lip Spraying
|Multi-Line Brow Sculpting
|Sculpting Revision (For little damaged eyebrow)
|9D Meliora Brow Sculpting
|Ordill Fiber Sculpting
Why should you choose the Upper Lid Spraying procedure at Gangwhoo cosmetic hospital
Gangwhoo cosmetic hospital lid spraying procedure has become the favorite service among the customers. The results of countless ladies are the clearest evidence of that saying.
100% of the technology and machinery that we received are imported and transferred directly from foreign countries with outstanding quality. In addition, the experts and technicians offer beautiful results that are capable of pleasing even the toughest customers.
If the lid spraying technique is not for you, there are still multiple services left for you to experience. We offer the most advanced and latest cosmetic procedure at Gangwhoo cosmetic hospital. Thus we are confident that we can change every flaw in your body.
We hope that with this information that we have provided, you can now make the choice that suits you the most. Why resist such a life-changing technique with a small cost anyway? Let Gangwhoo cosmetic hospital change your appearance today!