A Deviated Septum Correction will bring you a happier life and a more successful career. In this modern life, the need for social communication is constantly rising and hence the reason why appearance is very important.
Nose deformities in general and other facial defects tend to discourage oneself, make them less confident in themselves. For this reason, many sought Deviated Septum Correction procedure to look toward a happy and confident future.
What is a Deviated Septum Correction?
A Deviated Septum Correction is a method of using cartilage to change the structure of a defective nose which helps to form an asymmetrical nose shape. The used cartilage can either be autologous cartilage like those from the rib and the ear, etc., or artificial cartilage. Depends on the reasons for the deformities, cosmetologists will choose out the best option for a reconstruction of the structure.
Many cases at multiple deformity levels were fixed and corrected at Gangwhoo cosmetic hospital. Depends on the level, the doctors will offer different forms of procedures. For instance, they can create an incision from the top-down, along the 2 columellae and to the side, following the nose wings lines. Open up and reconstruct the cartilage structure to create a symmetrical nose. Besides, the doctors can use artificial cartilage and autologous cartilage to elevate the nose depends on the severity of the case.
The cause of nose defects
The nose is a very important part of the face and its shape can greatly affect the facial aesthetic.
There are many reasons behind a defective nose like birth deformities due to harelip or cleft palate, the direct impact caused by accidents, or poor nose makeover.
The main symptoms of a harelip disfigured nose
- The side jaw is affected.
- The dorsal line is greatly disfigured which caused nasal congestion.
- The bottom layer of the nose is expanded, causing the dorsal line to be lower.
- The septum is extended and collapses.
- The nostril is also widened.
- Deformities spread from the upper jaw to the ala cartilage.
- The autologous rib cartilage is recommended to be used for the harelipped nose orthopedic surgery to recover the septum, skin, and soft tissue.
The advantages of a nose’s defects correction
- All signs of nose defects are correct without leaving any evidence of cosmetic interference.
- The nose shape is stable and symmetrical to the face.
- The incision is closed carefully by the doctors to ensure that no scar or suture is visible and guarantees an aesthetic look.
- A safe, sterile, and painless procedure.
- The result is guaranteed to be everlasting.
Why rib cartilage is the best material for nose correction surgery (due to harelip)?
- The autologous rib cartilage has very high durability and is a suitable material for correcting the deformities at the nose.
- The rib cartilage is highly effective in dent jaw bone filling surgery for the correction of the nose foundation.
- The crooked and disfigured septum and nostrils will be adjusted.
- Additionally, the short columella can be extended to be more symmetrical.
- The rib cartilage can be used for any cases of rhinoplasty with low risk.
- Compare to other bone implants, the rib cartilage implant has a lower absorbability rate even on the dent bone area.
- Moreover, it can be used to reconstruct the collapsed nostrils structure to make the shape looks straight and natural.
Step 1: Consultation
To ensure the effectiveness of the surgery, the doctors will begin to get a grip of the state and the reasons for the defective nose then decide the most suitable method.
Step 2: General health examinations and drug reaction tests.
To ensure the patient state is qualified for the surgery, they will need to go through these exams and tests carefully.
Step 3: Meticulous marking
To make the procedure as safe as possible, the doctors will begin marking the nose meticulously to ensure that the result will suit the patient’s face.
Step 4: Anesthesia.
With modern-day anesthesia technology, the patient will not feel any pain or discomfort during the surgery. For this reason, the process will become much easier.
Step 5: Obtaining the cartilage.
To obtain the autologous cartilage, the doctors will perform a simple minor surgery. This minor surgery will not cause any harm or affect the area of cartilage extraction. This process will proceed after the meticulous marking and anesthesia, in which the doctors will begin to gently make an incision to get the suitable cartilage for the upcoming surgery.
Step 6: Deviated Septum Correction surgery
Depends on the cause of the defects and the current state of the nose, the doctors will begin to open up the nose and properly reconstruct the nose structure to make the nose look more natural and elegant.
For lip-related birth nose defects, the patient will also need to go through lip corrections surgery, which can be conducted at the same time or separately from the nose defects surgery.
Step 7: Incision closing
By the end of the surgery, doctors will use cosmetic thread to close the incision from inside the nostrils to leave no scar. For this reason, the patient won’t be needing any suture patching yet still have their safety assured.
Nose makeover price list at Gangwhoo
RHINOPLASTY OFFERS FOR DECEMBER
|SERVICE||PRICE (USD)||DISCOUNTED PRICE|
|3D Sline – 3D Lline Structural Rhinoplasty||1,669||1,169|
|4D Sline – 4D Lline Structural Rhinoplasty||2,089||1,669|
|6D Sline – 6D Lline Structural Rhinoplasty||2,919||2,209|
|3D Nanoform Rhinoplasty||2,509||1,879|
|4D Nanoform Rhinoplasty||2,919||2,459|
|6D Nanoform Rhinoplasty||3,759||3,009|
|Rib Cartilage Rhinoplasty||4,169||3,549|
|Nose Revision (Cases vary)||209 - 299||FREE|
|Alar Base Reduction||419||259|
|Nasal Hump Removal||839||629|
|Nose Tip Reduction (Soft Tissues)||1,049||629|
|Nose Tip Reduction + Nose Tip Enhancement||1,259||1,049|
|Nasal Bone Correction||839||629|
|Bio Ear Cartilage||419||419|
|Bio Rib Cartilage||1,259||839|
|RHINOPLASTY FOR GENZ|
|Zose Line Rhinoplasty||1,879||1,299|
Click the button below to see the latest discounts for rhinoplasty at Gangwhoo
|Korean Rhinoplasty||870||5 years|
|Cartilage Rhinoplasty||1,090||10 years|
|3D Sline – 3D Lline Structural Rhinoplasty||1,720||15 years|
|4D Sline – 4D Lline Structural Rhinoplasty||2,150||15 years|
|6D Sline – 6D Lline Structural Rhinoplasty||3,000||Permanent|
|3D Nanoform Rhinoplasty||1,720|
|4D Nanoform Rhinoplasty||2,150|
|6D Nanoform Rhinoplasty||3,000|
|Rib Cartilage Rhinoplasty||4,290||Permanent|
|Nose Revision (Cases vary)||230 – 310||Permanent|
|Alar Base Reduction||440||Permanent|
|Nasal Hump Removal||879||Permanent|
|Nose Tip Reduction (Soft Tissues)||1,080||Permanent|
|Nose Tip Reduction + Nose Tip Enhancement||1,300||Permanent|
|Nasal Bone Correction||870||Cases vary|
|Bio Rib Cartilage||1,470||Cases vary|
|Bio Ear Cartilage||420|
|Zose Rhinoplasty (Rhinoplasty for GenZ)||1890|
- Nanoform Cartilage: an extra 10 million VND;
- Korea VIP Cartilage: an extra 3 million VND;
- USA Implant Cartilage: an extra 10 million VND;
- Megaderm Cartilage: an extra 5 million VND;
- USA Surgeon Cartilage: an extra 20 million VND;
- Autologous Fat from Dermis: an extra 5 million VND;
- Temple Muscle: an extra 9 – 10 million VND;
- Abdomen Wall Muscle: an extra 9 – 10 million VND;
- Sedation: an extra 15 million VND;
Images of our customers before and after undergoing the Deviated Septum Correction
Where to get a harelip Deviated Septum Correction surgery?
A Deviated Septum Correction procedure requires very high expertise from any doctor hence the reason why very few facilities offer to do it. However, at Gangwhoo cosmetic hospital, we have the most reputable team of young and well-trained doctors with years of experience. Additionally, our doctors also have multiple research and solutions on how to correct a defective nose. At Gangwhoo, you will receive:
- The best treatments for almost all nose defects.
- A high, elegant, and suitable nose for your face ratio.
- No sign of cosmetic interference.
- No risk of danger.
- A long-lasting result.
Why you should choose Gangwhoo to have a Deviated Septum Correction?
- At Gangwhoo cosmetic hospital, we are equipped with cutting-edge equipment and machinery and are always ahead in updating the latest cosmetic trend.
- Not only that, our team of doctors has very high expertise and lots of experience both internationally and domestically.
- Moreover, with our exclusive anesthesia method, our patient will feel painless for the entire surgery.
- We can assure you that we care for you, will always answer your questions with all our hearts, and have 24/24 professional post-surgery care.