Face Lift is not only an option for the ladies but also for the gentlemen to have their skin rejuvenated.
Nobody wants their skin to be saggy and full of wrinkles. However, as time goes by, people start to age and thus their skin starts losing its elasticity. This problem makes the face becomes old and less lively. Thankfully, this problem can easily be wiped away with a simple face lift procedure. After one session, your face will regain 5 – 10 years of its age.
What is FaceLift?
A Facelift is a cosmetic procedure that quickly improves the wrinkled and saggy area with the help of modern technology.
Why should you have a Facelift?
Senescence deteriorates the skin and makes it less aesthetic. This makes many people, especially the ladies, become less confident in themselves. However, with the advanced face lift technology nowadays, the condition of the skin could be improved drastically.
Who is suitable for a Facelift?
A facelift helps to reverse the deterioration of the skin for a set amount of time and hence it is suitable for people from 30 – 40 years of age that is in good health regardless of their gender. At this age, this is still a mild problem and thus allows the facelift to be lasting and most effective.
For older people with degraded health, senescence has become too big of a problem that a facelift would not be able to offer the best result and longevity.
How many types of Facelift are there?
Nowadays, there are many different types of facelift methods. Each method has a different technique, effectiveness, and suitable candidate.
This is the traditional facelift with great invasion. For this procedure, the surgeons will make incisions on the face to remove the excess skin that would create elasticity for the skin.
On the lift is done, specialized cosmetic threads will be used to close the incision and thus leave no scar.
This is considered to be the method with the best result. Each lift can make the face looks 10 – 15 years younger. However, you have to take the bad with the good as this procedure has many risks.
This method is suitable for individuals that are 40 years or older, or those who suffer early senescence with serious sagging skin.
An Endoscopic Face Lift is believed to be a very effective and safe method that offers a lasting result.
As you can tell by the name, an endoscopic tool is involved in this procedure. To be more specific, this tool will be inserted through a small incision at the hairline. The structure of the skin will be illustrated on the screen and thus the doctors will have the precise information about the skin region that needs interference.
Although this is a highly effective procedure, the longevity of the result is not as long comparing to the traditional method.
This technique is suitable for 30 – 40 years old candidates with mild skin deterioration.
Thread lifting is the method that requires no surgery with little invasion, yet offers great effectiveness.
During this procedure, the doctors will implant the biological threads under the skin to form a grid that would lift the face muscle and tighten the skin. These threads after being implanted into the skin will dissolve and leave no scar. Additionally, they will also stimulate the generation of collagen and hence keep the aesthetic look longer.
This method is suitable for clients from 30 – 40 years old with few wrinkles and little saggy skin. However, if the skin is too deteriorated, this procedure wouldn’t have much effect.
Collagen Thread Lifting – For the instant rejuvenation
Facelift Using Filler
This method is done with filler on young people that got their forehead, temples, cheek or chin… wrinkled due to drastic weight loss or malnutritions diet.
These fillers can be ranged from autologous fat to other substances.
The most suitable candidates for this method are people from 25 – 40 years old.
What type of Facelift should you choose?
It is not an easy question to answer as it depends on your skin type and your condition.
Thus if you want to know which facelift procedure is the most optimal for you, call Gangwhoo cosmetic hospital (Hotline 0901.666.879) to book yourself an appointment with our doctors today.
Is a Facelift good?
Thanks to modern technological developments, undergoing a facelift at a reputable facility is very safe and health beneficial.
A cheap facelift, on the other hand, can cause a tremendous risk of complications. Here are some of the potential risks:
- Skin infection.
- Cardiac problems.
- Blood clotting.
- Pain and scar.
- Hair loss at the incision site.
- Lasting swelling.
- Healing issues.
- Face muscle paralysis.
What to remember before having a Facelift
Before undergoing a facelift, you should remember to:
- Stop taking aspirin, pain killers, anti-inflammatory or any other herbal supplements to minimize the risk of bleeding and swelling.
- Quit smoking.
- Use some specialized skin products.
How to take care of yourself after a facelift
- Take the prescribed medications and consult your doctors before taking any other drugs.
- Avoid direct contact with sunlight as UV light is extremely harmful to the skin, especially after a facelift.
- Ice the region for 2 – 3 days after the facelift. However, make sure that the temperature is not too cold, otherwise, the skin might get damaged.
- From day 4 forwards, fomentation can be applied to reduce the bruises. Again, ensure that the temperature is at an acceptable threshold to avoid getting burnt.
- Limit all physical contacts on the skin like scratching, touching, etc. because they can cause bleeding and pain to the skin.
- Limit direct contact with water on the skin.
- Avoid showing facial expressions like laughing, raging… As they can cause a lot of pain.
- Maintain facial hygiene by changing the gauze 24 hours after the lift.
- Avoid doing any intense movement or sport. Take plenty of complete rest (around 5 – 10 days)
- Go to bed early and sleep plentifully. Lying sideways is inhibited as this forms friction and great pressure to the face. Pile up the pillows and put heavy objects on the side to prevent turning yourself while sleeping.
- Avoid saunaing and swimming within the first 2 months after a Thread-lift.
- Consult the doctors before using any makeup or skin-care product.
- Contact the doctors immediately if any abnormal conditions appear on the skin.
- Visit the hospital as scheduled.
- Avoid eating hard food that is difficult to chew and swallow.
- Keep away from beef and water spinach as they can cause keloid scars on the face.
- Avoid consuming eggs as they can make the skin colors unmatched and unaesthetic.
- Limit the consumption of chickens, fishy products, and seafood as they can cause itches and discomforts.
- Restrict the use of glutinous products since they can cause purulence.
- Smoking is forbidden as the Nicotine inside can skin necrosis.
- Avoid consuming alcohol and stimulants as they would affect the recovery process.
- Hot, spicy, greasy, fermented, or fast food is prohibited.
- Prepare dishes like soup and porridge for easier consumption.
- Devour more pork, tofu, and seeds as they are rich in protein.
- Supplement yourself with Vitamin A, C, E, and minerals from fruits and vegetables. They should be made into juice or smoothie for easier consumption.
- Drink plenty of water to maintain the skin moisture (2 – 3 liters per day).
Where to get the best Facelift?
Having a facelift at a reputable cosmetic facility is the best way to be sure about the skin rejuvenation results and safety. Therefore, Gangwhoo cosmetic hospital is the best choice for you.
Why you should have a facelift at Gangwhoo
- At Gangwhoo cosmetic hospital, we have a team of doctors with more than 15 years of experience, great expertise, and dexterity. In addition, they often receive top-quality training in countries like Korea, France, the USA, etc. to guarantee the best and safest results for you.
- Moreover, our well-trained and dedicated team of nurses is always at your disposal to ensure that you have the best and utmost care.
- Additionally, we are also equipped with the latest and up to standard machinery.
- These state-of-the-art equipment are to assure that the procedure is done properly.
- At Gangwhoo cosmetic hospital, we have ourselves the exclusive anesthesia technology to guarantee you a painless lace lift.
- Furthermore, our procedure is done step-by-step and professionally.
- We also offer competitive and reasonable prices with a quality warranty.
- For guests from afar, private transportation from the airport is also provided.
The Facelift procedure at Gangwhoo cosmetics hospital
Step 1: Consultation
The doctors will check the state of the skin and analyze its flaws. At the same time, answers to any of the client’s questions will also be given. The most optimal method of skin makeover will be offered at this step of the procedure.
Step 2: General health examination
The doctors will reconfirm if your health is suitable for the surgery or not. This is done with some small tests: Blood pressure, heart rate, drug reactions…
Step 3: Meticulous marking
The doctors will determine the face measurements. After that, the most natural and optimal facial ratio will be calculated. At last, any adjustment and marking will be discussed with the client for the most suitable result.
Step 4: Sterilization and anesthetization
The face will first be sterilized. Then the exclusive anesthesia method will be applied to help you feel painless.
Step 4: The Face lift surgery
The doctors will perform the procedure as the marking to give out the best and most precise outcome.
Facelift price list at Gangwhoo
FACE LIFTING OFFERS FOR DECEMBER
|SERVICE||PRICE (USD)||DISCOUNTED PRICE|
|Facelift Revision (Extra Fee)||1,259||1,259|
|Facelift Scar Fixing||1,259 - 2,089||1,259 - 2,089|
|4K Endoscopic Equipment||1,259|
|Facial excess skin removal||2,089||1,259|
Face + neck Thermage rejuvenation
|Face Thermage rejuvenation||629||549|
|Neck Thermage rejuvenation||419||339|
|Face + neck Hifu rejuvenation||629||509|
|Face Hifu rejuvenation||549||419|
|Neck Hifu rejuvenation||209||169|
|Deep Smas Laser (small areas, based on the description table)||1,259||209|
|Deep Smas Laser For Face (not including forehead)||2,509||1,049|
|Firin Nano Collagen Thread Rejuvenation (small areas, based on the description table)||839||209|
|Collagen Thread Lift (small areas, based on the description table)||1,259||419|
Click the button below to see the latest discounts for face lifting at Gangwhoo
|Perfect Forehead Lift||45,000,000|
|Mini Face Lift||60,000,000|
|Total Face Lift||65,000,000|
|Perfect Face Lift||90,000,000|
|3D Thread Lifting||40,000,000||1 – 2 years|
|4D Thread Lifting||80,000,000||3 years|
|6D Thread Lifting||120,000,000||5 years|
|Micro Collagen Skin Implant||15,000,000|
The price above comes in full package. The customers will not have to pay any extra fees.
Instant 20-year rejuvenation with Collagen Thread Lifting
Gangwhoo to the eyes of the press
Our customers’ words on Facelift at Gangwhoo
Ms.Khanh Van (HCMC) said: “It has been 3 months since I underwent the Endoscopic Face-lift at Gangwhoo, and my face’s wrinkles have reduced by a lot. I have to say that it feels wonderful to have smooth and elastic skin. Seeing myself becoming 10 years younger is very satisfying. All is done thanks to the dexterity from Gangwhoo’s doctors.”
Ms.Hue (Binh Duong) shared: “I traveled from Binh Duong to Sai Gon just to have a Face-lift at Gangwhoo cosmetic hospital. My effort has paid off after seeing the result. I am very satisfied with Gangwhoo’s Face-lift services.”
Ms.Trinh (HCMC): “I am almost 40 years old and thus my skin has a lot of wrinkles. Knowing that, I had decided to have a Face-lift at Gangwhoo cosmetic hospital after much researches. And the result has far exceeded my expectation. My new smooth skin makes me look so much younger.”