- You are looking for an effective blind pimples therapy?
- You have tried many different techniques but no satisfying results?
If you are having any of the 2 struggles, you can take a look at the article below to understand the 6 techniques of blind pimples therapy to treat your condition effectively and safely. Stay tuned!
What are blind pimples? Where do they exist?
As the name suggests, blind pimples are the ones you cannot see, meaning that they are hidden underneath the surface of the skin without causing any inflammation, redness, or pain.
They are not dangerous. However, over time, they can turn into other acne conditions like pimples or papules with a high chance of leaving pitted scars.
How to identify blind pimples
- You can find out if the skin is having blind pimples if you can feel it rough when touching it.
- They tend to appear in clusters and spread to certain areas.
Reasons that cause blind pimples
- Improper skin hygiene.
- Bacteria from daily products like eyeglasses, blankets, pillows, etc.
- Unhealthy diet.
- Hormone disorder.
- Unlogical daily routines.
- Liver function disorders.
- The conditions of the skin.
Homemade blind pimples therapy techniques
Blind pimples therapy using lemon
We all know that inside a lemon is a lot of citric acids, vitamin C, and other nutrients. Therefore, lemon is known to be an easy-to-find and amazing product to use for blind pimples therapy and skincare.
How to do it:
- Extract the juice of half a lemon.
- Clean the skin and wipe it dry.
- Rub the lemon juice on the face evenly.
- Use your clean hands and massage the skin spirally for 5-10 minutes.
- Wash your face with water.
- Do this 2 times a week to witness the result.
Blind pimples therapy using white egg yolk
According to studies, there are many types of vitamins and minerals that are beneficial to the skin in white egg yolk. Using white egg yolk will moisten, clean, and unclog the follicles. If you want to treat blind pimples, this is a method you should try.
How to do it:
- Put white egg yolk into a small bowl.
- Add 10ml of lemon juice and mix evenly.
- Wash the face clean and dry it.
- Rub the mixture on the facial skin.
- Leave it be for 15-20 minutes, and wash it with water.
- Do this 1-2 times a week in the evening before going to bed.
Blind pimples therapy using aloe
Aloe is a very familiar ingredient that can be purchased cheaply and easily, just like eggs or lemon.
Aloe is very cool and contains many vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, and water. For this reason, it is a perfect product used in treating blind pimples.
How to do it
- Extract the meat of the aloe.
- Blend the aloe’s meat.
- Wash your face and wipe it dry.
- Rub the aloe’s meat mixture on the skin and massage gently for 1 minute.
- Leave it be for 15-20 minutes, then wash with water.
- Do this 2-3 times per week to get rid of the blind pimples condition.
Blind pimples therapy using turmeric
Everybody knows the great impacts of turmeric on the skin, especially in treating dark acne spots. However, little know that they can also treat blind pimples effectively as well.
How to do it:
- Prepare 1-2 teaspoons of turmeric powder, 1 teaspoon of pure honey, and a little bit of non-sugary fresh milk.
- Put all the ingredients into 1 small bowl and stir them evenly to create a dense mixture.
- Clean and wipe the face dry.
- Rub the mixture on the blind pimples region.
- Keep the turmeric mask on the face for 15 minutes and wash with water.
- Do this 2-3 times per week to get the best blind pimples therapy result.
Blind pimples therapy using rice water
You may already know the benefit of rice water for skin whitening but do you know that it can also treat blind pimples?
The reason is that rice water has a lot of vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants that can soften the skin, improve the blim pimples area, and whiten the dark acne spots.
How to do it:
- Let the 2nd rice water be so that the sediment is rested and pour away the water.
- Mix the sediment with one spoon of lemon juice.
- After clean and dry the skin, put the mixture on the blind pimples region.
- Massage for 1-2 minutes spirally.
- Wash the face with water.
- Do this 2 – 3 times per week.
Blind pimples therapy using medications
Medications are the quick, safe, and effective method of treating blind pimples that many adore.
Blind pimples therapy medications can be divided into 2 categories: pills and ointment. Nowadays, most therapies use ointment with Retinoid and acne therapy products that contain AHA and BHA to quickly disperse the blind pimples.
Pills are only applied for severe cases. They include Cyclin or Lincosamid type antibiotics. These are the 2 specialized types of antibiotics used to treat severe blind pimples that can be used for 3-6 months.
To achieve maximums effectiveness, the patient must follow the prescription provided by dermatologists.
How to prevent blind pimples at home
Preventing a disease is always easier than treating one. So instead of finding a way to treat blind pimples, you should practice these habits to prevent blind pimples from forming.
Keep the skin clean and ventilated
Blind pimples are formed because sebaceous, dirt, and bacteria clog the follicles.
For that reason, to prevent blind pimples, you need to maintain skin sanitary by washing it 2 times a day.
In addition, you can also cleanse your face with a facial cleanser to keep the skin clean and ventilated.
Moisten the skin
After cleaning your skin, you need to moisten it to prevent blind pimples. By moistening the skin, you will prevent the activity of sebaceous glands, preventing blind pimples and other types of acne effectively.
Avoid using products that can clog the follicles
You should avoid doing makeup and using products that contain oil as they will clog the follicles, creating the perfect environment for blind pimples to develop.
Have a healthy diet
You should eat less starch, sugar, oily and spicy food, as well as alcohol and cigarettes. Instead, you should eat more vegetables, fruits, food that is rich in Omega-3, Zn, etc.
Gangwhoo cosmetic hospital – The place for effective blind pimples therapy
If you are struggling with your blind pimples situation and requiring safe, quick, and effective blind pimples therapy, you should seek Gangwhoo cosmetic hospital blind pimples therapy.
Gangwhoo cosmetic hospital possesses the modern Skin Get – IPL acne therapy technology to treat mild to severe acne conditions. After just one procedure, you will get to witness your new, white, and smooth skin.
To understand your current skin condition and receive the most suitable ance therapy, contact Gangwhoo cosmetic hospital by calling 0901 666 879.
View different skin therapy methods offered by Gangwho cosmetic hospital HERE
Acne therapy result at Gangwhoo cosmetic hospital
Question related to blind pimples therapy
What should you eat and shouldn’t eat when having blind pimples?
If you have blind pimples, you should not eat food with lots of starch, sugar, oil, chili, alcohol, and cigarettes.
Instead, you should eat more vegetables, fruits, water as they are good for skin with blind pimples.
Should you try to pop blind pimples?
You should not pimples without knowing the correct procedure. You must remember that blind pimples will not go away on their own.
The article has shown you 6 ways of treating blind pimples effectively and 4 habits that you should practice to prevent blind pimples. We hope that this article will help you to improve your acne condition. Thank you for your time.