Surgiform Rhinoplasty is a nose augmentation procedure using artificial cartilage that is trusted by many customers thanks to the results it provides – a natural, elegant yet everlasting nose. So what is Surgiform Rhinoplasty and why it is so popular among other procedures?
What is Surgiform Rhinoplasty?
Surgiform Rhinoplasty is a method of using biological cartilage material to change the structure of the nose so that the state of a saddle or flat nose.
Surgiform cartilage is biological cartilage that was built completely from ePTFE, which is similar to autologous cartilage. It has millions of micro holes that when be inserted into the nasal cavity, the blood veins can easily find their ways inside and hold on to the nose cartilage to limit all the rejections and complications.
Surgiform cartilage is flexible and very elastic, which means it can be bent easily so that when having a nose augmentation, the surrounding area isn’t affected to ensure a natural nose shape that Silicone rhinoplasty cannot provide.
The advantages of Surgiform Rhinoplasty
- Surgiform cartilage is biological cartilage with a flexible and elastic nature to guarantee safety and proficiency.
- It is highly compatible with the human body to limit all the rejection and complications.
- The cartilage has many tiny holes that allow the blood veins to easily hold on to, ensuring that the dorsum will not be drop after the surgery.
- Surgiform Rhinoplasty brings a stable and everlasting result.
- Having a rhinoplasty using Surgifom cartilage improves the problems of a flat nose, nasal hump, and blunt tip.
- Surgiform Rhinoplasty can create the S Line or L Line shape, which are the 2 most popular natural nose forms.
Who is suitable for Surgiform Rhinoplasty?
- Those with a flat nose or low dorsum that affect the aesthetic of the face.
- People with a blunt tip and wide, crooked nostrils.
- Those with nose deformities from birth or caused by accidents.
- Customers after many unsatisfied noses fix.
The 5-star Rhinoplasty procedure
Step 1: Consulting
Customers will be inspected and consulted by our doctors about the current state of the nose. At the same time, the patients can express their desired nose to the doctors so that they can figure out the best method and nose augmentation procedure for each individual.
Step 2: General health examination
To ensure that our patients are suitable for the surgery to be safe and successful, our experts will conduct tests and necessary examinations like blood testing, blood pressure measuring, drugs reaction…
Step 3: Nose’s shape measurement
Doctors will begin to measure and draw a new nose shape for the customers to ensure that the placement of the cartilage is precise and symmetrical to the face.
Step 4: Sterilize and nose anesthesia
Before the surgery can begin, the doctors will sterilize the area, as well as the surgical equipment to prevent any infection. Anesthesia using Gangwhoo’s exclusive technology will ensure the procedure to be painless and comfortable for our customers for the entire duration.
Step 5: Conducting Surgiform Rhinoplasty
To begin the surgery, the doctors will make an incision of the nose to expose the nasal cavity. They then place the Surgiform cartilage into the dorsum and adjust its location and size as planned.
After placing the cartilage, the doctors will close the incision with cosmetology threads.
Step 6: Post-operative care
After the surgery, the doctors will instruct the patients on how to taking care of their health and let them check out of the hospital.
Nose makeover price list at Gangwhoo (VND)
|SERVICES||OFFICIAL PRICE (VND))||APRIL DISCOUNT PRICE (VND)||WARRANTY|
|Korean Rhinoplasty||12,000,000||10,700,000||5 years|
|Cartilage Rhinoplasty||18,000,000||15,000,000||10 years|
|3D S-Line – 3D L-Line Rhinoplasty||30,000,000||26,700,000||15 years|
|4D S-Line – 4D L-Line Rhinoplasty||40,000,000||37,400,000||15 years|
|6D S-Line – 6D L-Line Rhinoplasty||60,000,000||48,000,000||Permanent|
|S-Line Superstructural Rhinoplasty||70,000,000||58,000,000||Permanent|
|L-Line Superstructural Rhinoplasty||70,000,000||58,000,000||Permanent|
|Rib Cartilage Rhinoplasty||80,000,000||74,700,000||Permanent|
|Korean Thread Rhinoplasty||15,000,000||2 years|
|Nano Collagen Thread Rhinoplasty||17,000,000||3 years|
|Multi-layer Collagen Thread Rhinoplasty||25,000,000||5 years|
|Nose Revision (Cases Vary)||5,000,000 – 7,000,000||Permanent|
|Alar Base Reduction||7,000,000||5,400,000||Permanent|
|Nasal Hump Removal||10,000,000||7,500,000||Permanent|
|Nose Tip Reduction/Adjustment||25,000,000||17,100,000||Permanent|
|Deviated Septum Correction||15,000,000||Cases Vary|
|Nasal Bone Correction||15,000,000||12,800,000||Permanent|
|Correction due to Cleft Lip or Trauma||30,000,000||Cases Vary|
|Korea VIP Cartilage||+3,000,000|
|USA Implant Cartilage||+10,000,000|
|USA Sugeron Cartilage||+20,000,000|
|Temple Muscle||+9,000,000 – 10,000,000|
|Autologous Fat from Dermis||‘+5,000,000|
|Abdomen Wall Muscle||+9,000,000 – 10,000,000|
Have yourself a new nose for holidays from just 10 million VND
Images of our customers before and after undergoing the Surgiform Rhinoplasty
What needs to be noticed after having a Surgiform Rhinoplasty at Gangwhoo cosmetic hospital?
- For the first few days after the surgery. Prevent any direct water contact to the wound. Clean the would using saline.
- No sudden movement or intense exercise. Avoid impact to the nose that can affect the nose’s form.
- However, staying in one place is not recommended. Instead, constantly walking around or light exercise is advised for blood regulation to heal the wound faster.
- Provide the body with an adequate amount of nutrition, vitamins. Drink plenty of fresh water and consume lots of fresh vegetables and fruits.
- Do not intake any product that can cause inflammation or purulence like seafood, beef, chicken, glutinous food, water spinach… In addition, no consumption of stimulants like alcohol in general, tobacco… For the first month from the day of the surgery.
- Lying flat on the back is required to keep the nose shape intact.
- Follow the guidance from the doctors on how to taking care of yourself after the surgery.
- Take prescription medications and check-ups as scheduled.