You are having blind pimples and are looking for an effective blind pimples therapy facial cleanser?
Are there too many different brands on the market that confuse you?
These are the problems of all the ladies, especially those with blind pimples who are searching for a facial cleanser for themselves. If these are also your problems, take a look at the article below to know about 11 types of blinds pimples therapy facial cleanser that are highly recommended on the market nowadays.
Why should you use blind pimples therapy facial cleansers?
As we all know, blind pimples are formed due to improper skin care. The excess sebaceous, dirt, makeup leftovers, bacteria, and dead skill cells can clog the pores, leading to pimples forming.
Using a facial cleanser and removing makeup properly will help to take away all the dirt deep inside the pores and unclog the follicles, preventing pimples from appearing.
Check out the cause and the sign of blind pimples HERE
11 most effective blind pimples therapy facial cleansers
1. La Roche-Posay Effaclar Deep Cleansing Foaming Cream blind pimples therapy facial cleanser
The quality of La Roche Posay’s products is unquestionable. For blind pimples therapy facial cleansers, the brand has a highly recommended product called La Roche-Posay Effaclar Deep Cleansing Foaming Cream.
The most noticeable elements inside this product are:
- Glycerin: Can promote the absorption of water into the skin, moisten it effectively.
- Stearic Acid: Can prevent infection, inflammation, and the forming of acne clusters.
- Salicylic Acid: Can suppress the production of the sebaceous glands, drying the comedones efficiently.
- Myristic Acid: Can control the activity of the sebaceous glands of the skin.
- La Roche-Posay purified water: Can ease and prevent skin deterioration.
Washing the face with the Effaclar Deep Cleansing Foaming Cream blind pimples therapy facial cleanser will help to clean, unclog the pores, control the sebaceous glands, prevent skin reactions and inflammation, moisten the skin, and stop pimples from appearing.
2. Paula’s Choice Clear Pore Normalizing Cleanser facial cleanser
Another brand from France that we must mention when discussing skincare products is Paula’s Choice. For blind pimples therapy, we highly recommend Clear Pore Normalizing Cleanser blind pimples therapy facial cleanser.
The ingredients inside Clear Pore Normalizing Cleanser are extracted from natural materials, causing no skin reactions during use.
Washing the face with Clear Pore Normalizing Cleanser is trusted by many skincare lovers thanks to its hidden acne therapy ability. The reason for this is that the product contains 0.5% salicylic acid, which is a great substance in taking away the excess sebaceous and dirt inside the pores.
3. Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser blind pimples therapy facial cleanser
Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser receives a lot of positive feedback. It can cleanse the skin gently without causing dryness or reactions. Moreover, it can be used for all types of skin.
4. Some By Mi 30 Days Miracle Acne Clear Foam
Some By Mi is way too familiar to skincare lovers. This brand from Korea has many products made for acne skin and has received positive reviews from consumers. One of their mentionable product is 30 Days Miracle Acne Clear Foam.
With the “holy trinity” of AHA – BHA – PHA, 30 Days Miracle Acne Clear Foam of Some By Mi can deeply clean the pores, eliminate the acne-causing bacteria, prevent inflammation, and heal the damaged skin.
Furthermore, using 30 Days Miracle Acne Clear Foam will help you to reduce the dark spots, postpone skin deterioration, moisten and exfoliate the skin effectively. This product is especially suitable for oily skin.
5. Skin1004 Madagascar Centella Ampoule Foam blind pimples therapy facial cleanser from Skin1004
Another valuable blind pimples therapy facial cleanser from Korea that you should bat an eye on is Madagascar Centella Ampoule Foam from Skin1004.
Containing Citric Acid (AHA), this product can help to remove the sebaceous, dirt, and dead cells, prevent clogging, and ventilate the pores. Moreover, the active elements inside can also balance the pH level of the skin.
The advantage of Madagascar Centella Ampoule Foam is that it is extracted from natural ingredients. Therefore, it is harmless and safe for the skin.
6. NARUKO Tea Tree Purifying Clay Mask & Cleanser In 1 facial cleanser
When taking a look at the ingredients inside of Tea Tree Purifying Clay Mask & Cleanser In 1, we can see some noticeable factors like melaleuca oil, soybean oil, zinc PCA, kaolin, and glycolic acid.
These active elements can help to clean the pores, regulate the activity of the sebaceous glands, remove bacteria, prevent inflammation, minimize the follicles, whiten the skin, and subside the dark spots. This product, in addition, doesn’t contain any alcohol and fragrance that can cause skin reactions and dryness.
7. Ace Wash MicroClear blind pimples therapy facial cleanser from Neutrogena
Neutrogena Oil-Free Ace Wash contains 2% Salicylic Acid (BHA) that helps to deeply cleanse the pores, wash away all the dirt, makeup leftovers, excess sebaceous, bacteria, and dead cells.
Using Neutrogena Oil-Free Ace Wash MicroClear will help you to control the production of the sebaceous glands, prevent pores clogging. This not only treats blind pimples well but also excels in preventing them from reappearing.
8. Innisfree Jeju Volcanic Scrub Pore Foam blind pimples therapy face wash
Jeju Volcanic Pore Scrub Foam Innisfree blind pimples therapy face wash scores highly in the eyes of many customers. This product is especially used for acne conditions like whiteheads, blackheads, blind pimples, etc.
9. Cosrx Good Morning Low pH Cleanser blind pimples therapy face wash
Another Korean blind pimples therapy face-washing product that you can consider is Cosrx Good Morning Low pH Cleanser.
Its ingredients include:
- Saccharomyces Ferment: Can whiten and moisten the skin.
- Tea Tree Leaf Oil: Can get rid of acne-causing bacteria, treat pimples, and deeply clean the pores.
- Betaine Salicylate: Can cleanse the follicles and exfoliate the skin.
- Cocamidopropyl Betaine: Can control the sebaceous glands of the skin, unclog the skin, and prevent it from being oily.
- Allantoin: Can prevent skin reactions, and redness, and soften the skin.
Washing your face with Cosrx Good Morning Low pH Cleanser will help you to deeply cleanse the follicles, balance the pH level of the skin, and moisten and whiten the sink exceptionally.
10. CeraVe mild facial cleanser for blind pimples
CeraVe Hydrating Facial Cleanser is a type of blind pimples therapy facial cleanser that can take away the dirt, makeup leftovers, excess sebaceous, and acne-causing bacteria to unclog the pores.
Using CeraVe Hydrating Facial Cleanser face wash will also balance the pH level of the skin, moisten the skin, control the sebaceous glands, and tighten the skin 24hrs after using it.
11. Vichy Normaderm Foam Cleanser face wash
Vichy Normaderm Foam Cleanser is a type of face wash used to treat and prevent acne conditions. This can help to deeply clean and close the pores, regulate the amount of sebaceous, treat and prevent pimples from forming, and give you the perfect skin all day thanks to salicylic acid – a renowned active element in cosmetic products.
An advantage of Vichy Normaderm Foam Cleanser is that it is made entirely from natural ingredients, making it harmless to the skin.
How to choose the suitable blind pimples therapy facial cleanser
- Choose a cleanser of mild nature to prevent damaging the skin and skin dryness.
- Choose a face wash that is suitable for your skin type (oily skin, sensitive skin, dry skin, etc.).
- Choose a cleanser from a renowned brand that is trusted by many customers.
- Choose a face wash with natural ingredients.
- Choose a cleanser that is affordable to your financial capability.
Some notices when using blind pimples therapy facial cleanser
- You should remove your makeup and sunscreen layers before using facial cleansers. Makeup removal is the first step in making sure the skin is deeply cleansed.
- Use the facial cleanser 2 times a day (one in the morning and one in the evening). If your skin is too sensitive, you can lower it down to 1 time.
- Always put the cleanser on the palm of the wet hands first and rub them together to create bubbles before washing your face with it.
- After using a blind pimples therapy facial cleanser, the pH and moisture level of the skin lose their balance. You will need to use toner, lotion, serum, moisturizer, and rose extract to make up for them.
- If your skin starts showing signs of redness, cyst, etc., you should stop using the cleanser immediately.
- If you have a record of cosmetic allergy, you should consult a dermatologist before buying any facial cleanser.
- Have a healthy lifestyle and a logical diet to support the use of facial cleanser in blind pimples therapy.
Gangwhoo cosmetic hospital – the reputable facility for acne and skin therapy in Ho Chi Minh City
Using a facial cleanser requires a lot of patience. In other words, it would take a lot of time before the product start showing its effects. In some cases, the result will not be up to your expectation. For this reason, you will need to have a much better acne therapy using highly advanced therapy technology.
Gangwhoo cosmetic hospital is the place for in-depth skincare and acne therapy with quality, reputation, and safety. The team of doctors and technicians working at the hospital is exceptional, experienced, and dedicated. With their expertise and the help of modern technology, you will achieve flawless skin after one session of the procedure.
Acne therapy result at Gangwhoo cosmetic hospital
Aside from acne therapy, Gangwhoo cosmetic hospital also provides a variety of skincare and therapy services like:
- Pitted scars therapy
- Freckles and melasma therapy
- Keloid scars therapy
- Skin rejuvenation
- Skin and body whitening
You can check out all skin therapy services at Gangwhoo cosmetic hospital: HERE.
If you still have any questions about skin makeovers at Gangwhoo cosmetic hospital or you wish to make an appointment, contact the hospital through:
- Phone number: 0901 666 879
- Website: https://benhvienthammygangwhoo.vn/en
- Fanpage: https://www.facebook.com/benhvienthammygangwhoo
That’s it fellas. We have gone through 11 most popular blind pimples therapy facial cleanser on the market nowadays. We hope that this list will help you to make your product choice much easir. Remember to take good care of your skin ok!
You may find this interesting: