Dr. Phung Manh Cuong explains the transaxillary breast augmentation method
The pros of the transaxillary breast augmentation method
Transaxillary breast augmentation is the best breast augmentation technique nowadays. This method is popular among many Asian women, especially Vietnamese women. The reason is because, this breast augmentation method has many outstanding advantages:
- Firstly, transaxillary breast augmentation can hide surgical scars in the armpit area so they are hard to notice.
- Secondly, transaxillary breast augmentation method involves using an endoscopic device to dissect and place the breast implant under the pectoralis major, so that the breast implant is not exposed, which makes the breast naturally beautiful. In particular, this method does not affect the sensation of women’s breasts.
- Third, transaxillary breast augmentation method is not invasive to the milk glands. Therefore, after breast augmentation, women can breastfeed as usual.
- Fourth, transaxillary breast augmentation method is very suitable for unmarried women. Because the surgical scar is hidden under the armpit area, the breast shape is so natural that it is difficult to notice cosmetic traces.
The cons of the transaxillary breast augmentation method
The downside of transaxillary breast augmentation is that it requires a lot of skill and experience from the doctor. Putting your faith in an inexperienced and skilled doctor to perform breast augmentation surgery can lead to a big failure.
In addition, the transaxillary breast augmentation technique requires the use of endoscopic equipment. Therefore, this technique must be performed in cosmetic hospitals that are fully equipped with endoscopic equipment and have a team of qualified doctors to be able to perform successfully.
Images of our customers before & after breast augmentation at Gangwhoo Cosmetic Hospital
What does the news say about breast augmentation services at Gangwhoo Cosmetic Hospital?
Nguoi Dua Tin New: https://www.nguoiduatin.vn/nang-nguc-tai-benh-vien-tham-my-gangwhoo-dep-tu-nhien-quyen-ru-a502874.html
Suc khoe & Doi song News: https://suckhoedoisong.vn/den-benh-vien-tham-my-gangwhoo-bau-nguc-cang-tron-khong-con-sa-tre-n188203.html
About Dr. Phung Manh Cuong
First Level Specialist Phung Manh Cuong is the top expert at Gangwhoo Cosmetic Hospital. He has more than 15 years of experience working in the cosmetic industry and has years of training in Korea. He is a visiting professor at Catholic University – one of the 3 best medical universities in Korea. His topic was highly evaluated by experts at the International Plastic Surgery Conference. Currently, Doctor Phung Manh Cuong is widely known by many people thanks to his outstanding achievements in rhinoplasty surgery, nose revision, eyelid revision, facial paralysis treatment, temple augmentation, breast augmentation, cheek reduction
- Read more about First Level Specialist Phung Manh Cuong HERE