Incisional and non-incisional blepharoplasty are both familiar and popular eye makeover methods, especially among women. However, not everyone understands the difference between these two beauty methods. Dr. Phung Manh Cuong – Gangwhoo Cosmetic Hospital shall explain in the article below.
Dr. Phung Manh Cuong explains the differences between incisional and non-incisional blepharoplasty
What is non-incisional blepharoplasty?
Non-incisional blepharoplasty is an extremely simple cosmetic procedure.
This method does not involve deep invasive to the natural structure of the eyes and the surrounding areas. In addition, no complications shall be left after the surgery so this method is safe for customers..
Who should have incisional/non-incisional blepharoplasty?
- Male and female under 30 years old;
- Those who do not have excess skin or sagging skin at the eye areas;
- Those who have single lid eyes;
- Those who have excess fat in the upper eyelids.
How is the incisional/non-incisional blepharoplasty carried out?
The technique for both methods is very simple. The doctor shall use specialized thread to thread down the upper eyelid skin to create lid creases.
Who should have incisional blepharoplasty?
- Incisional blepharoplasty is suitable for people over 30 years old. Because at this age, their eyes begin to age, leading to excess and sagging skin.
- In addition, for those who have eyes with thick skin, tissue, and fat, this is the best eye makeover method for them.
Differences between incisional and non-incisional blepharoplasty
There are two most specific differences between incisional and non-incisional blepharoplasty as follows:
- Incisional blepharoplasty gives complete changes in the eye areas.
- Incisional blepharoplasty involves correcting all the eye defects especially excess fat, droopy eyelids, or facial defects.
However, you must understand this method thoroughly and carefully consider where you would have eye makeover to ensure your own safety.
Images of our customers before & after blepharoplasty at Gangwhoo Cosmetic Hospital
Comedian Tam Thanh has blepharoplasty at Gangwhoo Cosmetic Hospital
Dove Eyes blepharoplasty
What does the news say about Gangwhoo Cosmetic Hospital?
- Hit.vn: https://hit.vn/benh-vien-tham-my-gangwhoo-dia-chi-cat-mi-mat-dep-uy-tin-tai-tphcm-CmyebHTRdCtPt5zmynzugS
- Times: https://thoidai.com.vn/benh-vien-tham-my-gangwhoo-dia-chi-sua-mi-mat-hong-uy-tin-tai-tphcm-126956.html
- Vimed: https://vimed.org/review/benh-vien-tham-my-gangwhoo
About Dr. Phung Manh Cuong
- Read more about First Level Specialist Phung Manh Cuong HERE