Children’s skin is extremely delicate and sensitive, so even a small scratch can be difficult to heal. Therefore, parents need to be very careful in choosing Pitted Scars Ointment for Children when their children fall, because the medicine used for young children must be extracted from nature.
What causes pitted scars on children?
- Concave scars due to inflammation: Chickenpox, cysts, boils.
- Sunken scars from trauma: Due to strong and deep damage, the upper layer of skin, fatty tissue, the muscle layer, and underlying structures are lost. The newly formed layers of skin will no longer have the underlying stroma and become depressed.
- Keloid scars: Due to excessive proliferation of fibrous connective tissue cells and elastic tissues of the skin in the dermis during the healing process of skin lesions, especially in people with scarring conditions.
- Shrinkage scars: Because the damaged area is large, the skin will shrink, affecting the function if it is in the joint position.
- Loss of pigmentation: Very common in people who treat melasma, skin tags, or moles with laser or electrocautery methods because the laser not only destroys the surface structures of the skin but also destroys the melanin pigment in the scarring area.
- Stretch marks: Because of rapid weight gain, dry skin, or the increased estrogen secretion during pregnancy, the elastin and collagen stroma will be broken down, forming scars that cause stretch marks in areas where the skin is thin and weak. Stretch marks will be burgundy in color.
The Types of Pitted Scars Ointment for Children
1. Scar Esthetique Cream Pitted Scars Ointment for Children
Scar Esthetique helps to effectively prevent and treat pitted scars, dark scars, dark spots on the skin caused by car falls, burns, chickenpox, dark spots left by acne, dark scars caused by surgery, laser, dark scars on the face, dark scars on the legs, … This is the top Pitted Scars Ointment for Children. With 23 different ingredients, Scar Esthetique baby cream contains more medicinal ingredients than any other scar ointment, so using Scar Esthetique baby cream will bring about great effectiveness in a short amount of time.
- The product will help remove concave scars on the skin, dark scars, helping to restore the skin surface to its original state. Scar Esthetique has met TAQA quality standards.
- In particular, with ingredients extracted from nature, Scar Esthetique Pitted Scars Ointment for Children does not cause skin irritation, even on sensitive skin.
- The gel will penetrate deep into the epidermis of the skin to care for and treat the scar tissue damage on the inside. This product is very safe for children.
2. Mederma For Kids – Pitted Scars Ointment for Children
- Mederma for Kids ointment should be applied evenly and gently through massaging into the indented scar until the cream is completely absorbed. Do this twice a day.
- With new scars: Should take around 8 weeks to be effective.
- Start using the cream as soon as possible on the newly formed skin, usually 2 weeks or more after surgery. Make sure the wounds have healed and any stitches are removed.
- On older scars, you use the product immediately and apply continuously for 3 to 6 months.
- Do not apply to burned skin.
3. Scar Rejuvasil Pitted Scars Ointment for Children
Rejuvasil is one of the famous products of Scarheal Inc U.S. For more than 30 years, Scarheal is known by many customers in more than 100 countries around the world as a famous brand for its products for treating pitted scars. Scar Heal’s products are effective in improving skin damage effectively and are especially safe for children, there are few brands in the world that are so appreciated.
As a product for treating concave scars, it is recommended for use on pitted scars, keloid scars, scars caused by chickenpox, scars from burns, etc. over one-year-old.
The ingredients inside the products are extracted from nature and precious herbs. Thanks to advanced technological equipment and machines, the customers will only receive the best product.
To help the skin regenerate and recover in the best way, the liquid gel will penetrate deep into the epidermis of the skin. For keloid scars, the gel will inhibit collagen production, heal wounds quickly, increase the ability to regenerate new skin cells, fight the development of free radicals, and help keep the color even.
4. Dermatix Pitted Scars Ointment for Children
Dermatix is also a product from the United States. The product is designed in a tube that is no different from other concave scar creams on the market. However, the composition of Dermatix is truly remarkable. With the main ingredients including benign ingredients, it is very suitable for all users such as pregnant or lactating women or children.
After using for 2, users will feel their pitted scars are fading. That said, the skin treatment time of each person will not be the same because it depends on the size and depth of the concave scar or the location. New scars may heal after 4 months while a longer time is needed for large and old scars.
5. Epitheliale AH Cream A-Derma Pitted Scars Ointment for Children
Aderma Epitheliale is a top product from France, with the main ingredients made from pure, all-natural Rhealba oats.
A-Derma Pitted Scars Ointment for Children consists of 3 main ingredients: Dipeptide L-ALA-L-GLU, Oat tree extract, hyaluronic acid with anti-inflammatory effects to soothe the skin, regenerate, protect, and heal the skin.
- Helps restore skin after cosmetic interventions with high technologies.
- Moisturizing, blur away stubborn dark scars.
- Recommended using for the face and body of children and adults.
6. Contractubex Pitted Scars Ointment for Children
Contractubex stands out with the benefits of protecting the baby’s skin from all kinds of scars (pitted scars, hypertrophic scars, postoperative scars, burn scars, keloid scars, …), soothing and reducing itching of the scar caught head is formed. Allantoin inside the Contractubex Pitted Scars Ointment for Children will penetrate deep into the epidermal cells of the skin to peel off the stratum corneum caused by scars, flattening the scars.
Contractubex has a strong scent, so it can cause discomfort to the baby. Besides, this medicine when applied will not be completely absorbed, making the child feel like there is something greasy on the skin. However, for its cheap price and healing effect, Contractubex is also one of the scar treatment products that should be used for babies.
7. Kelo Cote Gel for Pitted Scars
Kelo Cote Gel for Pitted Scars is a type of advanced silicone gel for skin treatment. It is effective in suppressing and controlling abnormal scars such as hypertrophic scars or concave cases. The Keto Cote gel is used for scars caused by surgery, injuries, burns, or other types of accidents that can break the skin structure apart. Kelo Cote is suitable to use on children.
Check out: Pitted Scars Treatment with Essential Oil
Kelo Cote gel will dry out itself, forming a water-resistant layer that is breathable. The product is proven to be able to reduce the dark spots and itchiness caused by scarring.
- Kelo Cota is 100% manufactured in the U.S and is certified by the FDA for its quality.
- It is effective in controlling and preventing the formation of scars caused by burns, injury, or surgery.
- Keloid scars will be softened.
- Maintain the moisture of the skin.
- Evenly color the dark spots and get rid of the redness around the wound.
We hope that the useful information that Gangwhoo cosmetic hospital just shared with you can help you to find a suitable type of Pitted Scars Ointment for Children!