Summer comes is the time when women always like to wear cool, wide, and short-sleeved outfits, … that’s the reason why the problem of “hairy” becomes painful, causing women to lose confidence. And if you still have worry and don’t know how to deal with the “hairy” problem on your body, then right now, we invite you to Gangwhoo Cosmetic Hospital to learn more about permanent armpit hair removal service.
WHAT IS PERMANENT ARMPIT HAIR REMOVAL?
Permanent armpit hair removal is a method to eliminate hair. By using modern technologies, the women were able to eliminate to the root without having to worry about the condition of hair growth. immediately afterward.
SHOULD WE REMOVE ARMPIT HAIR?
The question of whether to remove armpit hair is a concern of many women when the need to refresh the underarm area is necessary, especially in the summer.
The drawbacks of armpit hair cause for women are clear, but regard to biologically, armpit hair is playing an important role in the mechanism of regulating the oil sweat glands in the underarm area. However, as long as you take better care of your body, it won’t cause any harm. You should go to reputable places so as not to be affected.
DOES PERMANENT ARMPIT HAIR REMOVAL HAVE ANY IMPACT?
Medicine is increasingly being developed, so hair removal technologies are also upgraded accordingly. For DOUBLE LIGHT hair removal technology, almost the wavelengths only stop at the dermis (the root of the hair follicle) without penetrating deeper, causing harm to the skin.
Usually, new high-quality cosmetic hospital addresses use new methods, which are good for customers.
Therefore, it can be seen that permanent armpit hair removal is harmful or not completely depends on the place and whether the technology used is good and safe.
NOTES TO KNOW BEFORE DOING ARMPIT HAIR REMOVAL.
– Do not perform any form of armpit hair removal 1 week before armpit hair removal with technology.
– Do not permanently remove armpit hair when the skin has a wound or any trauma.
– Use appropriate permanent armpit hair removal technology and address a reputable cosmetic hospital, spa, and dermatology clinic.
PERMANENT ARMPIT HAIR REMOVAL METHOD.
OPT – Double Light hair removal technology is considered one of the methods that experts evaluate as the most effective hair removal, not only eliminating but also permanently, ensuring safety for all skin types.
OPT – Double Light hair removal is a combination of IPL – RF technology, it absorbs the melanin in the hair follicle, then transmits the energy sources to the depths of the hair follicle and “removes” all hairs from the very beginning.
OPT hair removal with OPT – SHR has the effect of going deep and “turning off” the source of nutrients used to feed the hair, causing the hairs to become weaker and softer, and fall out in the most natural way.
Besides, OPT – Double Light hair removal also contains thousands of light strips, with the effect of creating a barrier to prevent hairs from re-growing.
PRICE FOR PERMANENT ARMPIT HAIR REMOVAL.
At Gangwhoo Cosmetic Hospital, the price of permanent armpit hair removal is 100,000/1 time – 850,000/10 times
Depending on the time and each individual, the hairs will still be able to grow back, but they will be extremely thin and a light color like the hairs of a newborn baby, not as hard and dark as the hairs in the beginning.
2. How long does it take to remove armpit hair?
The hairs will grow continuously so permanent hair removal is not only completed 1-2 times. Normally, for permanent armpit hair removal, it will take about 4-6 hair removal sessions each time, equivalent to about 10-15 minutes depending on how dense the hair is. In most cases, it takes 8-12 weeks for complete removal.
3. Does armpit hair removal eliminate underarm odor?
Underarm odor occurs due to the strong activity of the sweat and sebum glands combined with the proliferation of bacteria, thereby creating an extremely unpleasant odor.
The underarm odor doesn’t come from hairs at all. But if you apply shaving and waxing methods, it will make them heavier and worse. However, thanks to the developed technology that removes hair, tightens the pores, and kills invading bacteria, the underarm odor will be significantly reduced.
HOW TO CARE FOR THE SKIN AFTER ARMPIT HAIR REMOVAL?
– In the first 48 hours after each hair removal, you should only use baby shower gel, or for sensitive skin.
– Should wear loose t-shirts, with soft, absorbent, cool cotton material, in order to limit the rubbing of clothes that causes skin damage, reduce odors and reduce bacteria breeding.
– Protect the skin under the arms when going out, do not expose the skin to the sun.
– After the first 48 hours after permanent armpit removal, do not use deodorant or cosmetic products.
– After permanent armpit hair removal, absolutely do not use methods such as waxing, or shaving at home. Because if you lose the hair roots, the permanent hair removal process will not be as effective as expected.
SAFE PLACE FOR PERMANENT ARMPIT HAIR REMOVAL IN HCM CITY.
Coming to Ho Chi Minh City, it is impossible not to mention Gangwhoo Aesthetic Hospital from Korea. The hospital is always the priority of Vietnamese customers:
– Transparent business operations, licensed by the Health Ministry
– Cooperate with leading cosmetologists in Korea as well as countries with strong development in aesthetics.
– Aesthetic technology is always updated continuously according to world trends. In addition, five-star facilities aim to provide the best customer experience.
– Top plastic surgery method has been tested and transferred to foreign countries such as Korea, the USA, Japan, and Europe.
Direct contact to Gangwhoo Cosmetic Hospital for further consultation
Address: 576 – 578 Cong Hoa Street, Ward 13, Tan Binh District, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Finally, Gangwhoo Cosmetic Hospital went with customers to the end of the journey to answer questions surrounding the story of permanent armpit hair removal. Hopefully, through this article, customers have somewhat understood the specific answers of Gangwhoo. And if you have any questions, please call Gangwhoo’s hotline to get the best advice!