Do you believe that there are types of masks for pitted scars that are made 100% from natural ingredients but still can clean the skin up to 90%? With just a few simple steps, you can have your skin changed completely! Read the article below to find out!
How to make the most effective masks for pitted scars at home
1. Get rid of the scars quickly with vitamin E masks
Thanks to the wonderful ingredients that it possesses, vitamin E can prevent the process of oxidization effectively while keeping the skin moist and smooth. In addition, vitamin E can also treat damaged skin tissues, stimulate the body to generate new skin cells, and prevent the horizontal bond of protein.
Vitamin E masks for pitted scars not only can strengthen the skin from within but also supplement it with the necessary nutrients.
To make this type of mask, you must first open the vitamin E pills and extract the essence inside. After that, you rub the essence onto the skin regions with scars and massage gently for 15 minutes. Finally, you wash the face with warm water.
Using these masks for pitted scars with vitamin E daily will help your skin to be tight and bright!
To allow the vitamin E masks for pitted scars to bring about the best results, you should do this 1 – 2 times a day.
2. Rejuvenate the skin with natural masks made from lemon juice
Lemon juice contains lots of alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that can heal the wound naturally, blur the scars, get rid of the dead skin, and stimulate the generation of new cells.
Lemon juice also contains lots of vitamin C that can regenerate the damaged skin, allowing the dark spots to be lightened visibly. for this reason, lemon juice is considered to be an effective ingredient for making masks for pitted scars.
How to do it: You first extract lemon juice then apply it on the skin region with concave scars and massage for 15 minutes.
Finally, you wash the skin with warm water. For people with sensitive skin, the lemon juice must first be diluted with toner or vitamin E with a similar ratio.
Note: The lime juice masks for pitted scars can make the skin more sensitive. Therefore, you should use sunscreen with SPF>50 before going out. You should do this only 2 times a week for the best results.
3. Take care of red scars on the face with honey masks for pitted scars
Honey is a natural ingredient used frequently in cosmetic products for the skin as it is both anti-inflammatory and antibacterial. Honey can also moisten the skin naturally, increase the generation of collagen, smoothen the skin, and fill the concave scars.
How to make honey masks for pitted scars:
- Mix 1 tsp of pure honey with 1 tsp of baking soda to form a slimy mixture then rub it on the skin regions with pitted scars.
- Massage the skin gently in 5 minutes then place a warm towel on the scars and leave it for 20 minutes.
- Wash the skin again with warm water then use cool water to wash again to close the pores.
- To achieve the best results, do this 2 – 3 times a week.
4. Aloe – an ingredient used to make masks for pitted scars
The transparent gel in aloe contains lots of cinnamic acids that can regenerate skin tissues, strengthen the bond between elastin and collagen. It not only helps to treat pitted scars effectively but also gives you back smooth and lively skin.
How to make Aloe masks for pitted scars
- Peel the aloe, wash and take the gel inside.
- Rub the gel onto the skin regions with scars, leave it overnight, and wash it thoroughly the next morning.
- Do this 2 times a week to see how your skin has improved!
5. Blur away the scars with egg yolk
Egg yolk contains over 120 different types of vitamins and minerals that can prevent senescence. In addition, it will also stimulate the cells to regenerate, healing the skin effectively. This is why masks for pitted scars made from egg yolk are so much loved and recommended.
How to do it:
- Rub the egg yolk directly onto the skin regions with pitted scars and massage it gently.
- After 20 minutes, wash it away with warm water. Do this 3 times a day.
6. Create masks for pitted scars with lavender essential oil
Aside from the ability to treat burns, reduce stress, relieve the mental state, subside headaches, the lavender essential oil can also treat acne and pitted scars.
The lavender essential oil can heal the damaged skin regions, stimulate the regeneration of new cells, prevent the formation of scars. In addition, the essential oil is also known for treating pitted scars effectively.
Check out: Serum for concave scars
How to do it:
- Clean the skin regions with scars, put a few drops of oil onto the skin, massage gently, and leave it for 15 to 20 minutes or overnight. Clean the skin afterward with warm water.
Note: You should do this a few times a day until you can clearly see that the pitted scars are faded.
Interesting knowledge: you can use lavender essential oil for small open wounds to heal faster.
Are masks for pitted scars effective?
Natural skin remedies can work on newly formed pitted scars of small sizes. That said, the use of masks for pitted scars must be based on the severity of the scars and the skin condition of each person.
The masks for pitted scars made from natural ingredients can easily be made at home at a low cost. However, for big scars, dermatologists suggest you apply advanced cosmetic technology and masks to increase the effectiveness.
Treating pitted scars with cosmetic technology
Nowadays, modern medicine has developed and offered so many advanced treatments for pitted scars with some popular methods being Laser, micro-needling, subcision, etc.
At Gangwhoo cosmetic hospital – the first hospital to have a specialized department in treating concave scars in Vietnam has studied and applied much more effective techniques to treat pitted scars, improve the condition of the scars, and prevent them from reappearing.
Here are the 3 treatments that are applied to ensure the effectiveness of the treatment:
- Subcision: The surgeon will directly use a medical needle to severe the root of the pitted scars inside the dermis to release the clogged blood vessels, regenerate new cells to fill the pitted scars effectively.
- CO2 Laser: Effectively stimulate the generation of collagen and elastin.
- Advanced serum: This is a growth factor that was studied by the dermatologists at Gangwhoo. This serum is effective in treating damages and regenerate the skin. This product has been around for a long time and has been the specialized product used in treating pitted scars.