Turmeric is not only a health-beneficial product but is also an ingredient in makeovers. When thinking about a way to deal with scarring, you must think of turmeric. In this article, we will show you the most effective and safest keloid scars treatments with turmeric.
The causes of scarring
Scarring is the fear of many people. Before finding out the keloid scars treatments with turmeric, you should understand more about scarring.
Scars are the disfigures on the skin caused by burns, cuts, open wounds, or acne. The unmatch between the tissues on the skin and the new skin cells can lead to pitted scars or keloid scars.
There are many reasons behind scarring. They can be because of skin damages, trauma, surgery, or the self-destruction of the skin and collagen.
There are plenty of ingredients in nature that can help you to take care of the keloid scars on your face effectively. However, without proper applications, it may cause more harm like allergies or inflammation than good.
Why do people have keloid scars treatments with turmeric in the past?
For a long time, keloid scars treatments with turmeric have been used and trusted by many women.
Turmeric contains a rich amount of vitamins and minerals, as well as the Curcumin active elements that can prevent inflammation and bacteria. In addition, the antioxidants inside can also prevent the formation of keloid scars and the synthesis of melanin – the causes of dark spots.
For that reason, when having skin issues like scarring, cut, or acne, many people immediately think of putting turmeric onto the skin to prevent scarring, as well as to treat newly formed keloid scars.
Effective keloid scars treatment with turmeric
Treating keloid scars with turmeric and honey
The keloid scars treatment with honey and turmeric is being rumored to effectively get rid of the keloid scars and dark spots. This is one of the best keloid scars treatments with turmeric.
Honey can supplement the nutrients needed for the formation of new skin, reducing the red scarring. In addition, scientific research has also concluded that the turmeric essence is a great antibacterial and anti-inflammatory substance. When it is combined with honey, both of them will become such a wonderful formula in slowing down the development of the scars, especially the keloid scars.
Check out: Keloid scars treatment with common mugwort
Ingredients: Honey and fresh turmeric
- Step 1: Wash the turmeric and mash it finely.
- Step 2: Put 1 tsp of honey into the bowl and mix evenly with the turmeric powder.
- Step 3: Wash the skin of the scar carefully and rub the mixture onto it.
- Step 4: Leave it for 15 minutes for the nutrients to enter the skin then wash away with water.
Treating keloid scars with turmeric and yogurt
Yogurt is not only a wonderful food for its health benefits but also the effects of its on the skin. Therefore, you should not miss out on the use of yogurt when treating keloid scars. One advantage of this method is that both of the 2 ingredients are cheap and available at any store, saving you a lot of time and money.
- 5 tsp of sugarless yogurt.
- 1 fresh turmeric.
How to do it:
- Wash the fresh turmeric, peel it, and mash it finely.
- Mix the yogurt with the turmeric to form a slimy mixture.
- Take an adequate amount for use and put the rest in the fridge.
- Rub the mixture onto the skin region with keloid scars and leave it for 20 minutes. The nutrients inside the yogurt and turmeric will generate the skin and improve the color of the pigments.
- Wash away with water.
Treating keloid scars with pure turmeric
This is considered to be the simplest method among the keloid scars treatments with turmeric. You won’t have to spend a lot of time yet still manage to achieve the expected results. Some patient is needed for the best results.
- 1 fresh turmeric
How to do it:
- Wash the turmeric clean, peel it, and chop it into thin slices.
- Clean the skin then apply the turmeric directly onto the scars.
- Leave it for 20 minutes then wash away with water.
- Do this 3 times a day for one month.
These are the most effective and safe keloid scars treatments with turmeric. You should apply it for the best results.
However, if you are not patient enough, they may not be as effective as you might think.
Contact our phone number 0901.666.879 to receive the best service!