Plum red lip spray is the perfect choice for you to get. An extremely outstanding lip color, get it done today to give your lips a brand new look.
Plum Red Lip Spray? What’s so special?
Plum red refer to the combination of deep pink and deep red ink to make a color tone that is both attractive and outstanding. It is then delivered through fine micro tattoo needles so the ink disperses evenly on your lips.
The service ensure a natural and vibrant lips with minimal pain and swelling during the procedure.
Here at Gangwhoo we use modern lip spray technology such as TBG microneedling, and Collagen lip spray to help provide the lips with nutrients and maintain its luster and plumpness
Plum Red Lip Spray Highlights
It’s no coincidence plum red lip spray is popular. The color attract looks, and yet is rather modest when in sight, making it one of the first color people think of when they want their lip sprayed.
- Trendy, youthful: Plum red brings a zesty cheerfulness and modern look to your lips with a uniquely alluring combination of deep red and deep pink
- Corrects lip defects: Plum red lip spray helps overcome common defects on lips such as dry, chapped and dark lips. Plum red color creates a soft, smooth and plump feeling.
- Done quickly, painlessly: The plum red lip spray process takes place quickly and does not cause pain or discomfort. You can have perfectly colored lips without having to go through the trouble.
- Durable and beautiful and long lasting: Plum red color after tattooing can last for 3 – 5 years, helping you keep your lips always radiant and attractive.
- Suitable for many: Plum red lip spray is suitable for many different customers, from those who love a striking look to those who want more natural lips. This demonstrates the versatility and wide application of this style..
Who should get Plum Red Lip Spray
Plum red lip spray is a style that suits many people. But to make sure this color is right for you, we need to consider a few factors so an overall assessment can be made, ensuring the result is to the customer’s liking.
- Age 20 – 30: Plum red lip spray is very suitable for people in this age group. Plum red helps lips become beautiful, attractive, and outstanding, building confidence.
- Age 30+: Women over 30 can also choose plum red, because it is a fresh and neutral color that helps brighten the face. But you should add orange to avoid making your lips too dark and dull.
2. Skin tone
Plum red is suitable for a lot of skin tones from pale to warm to cool and neutral tone. You’re bound to look more attractive and bright after your lip spray as this lip spray elevates your natural look.
Plum red is also regal and stylish, suitable for important occasions and gatherings. In combination with a fashionable outfit, they are surely to make you the center of attention.
5 Steps Lip Spray Procedure at Gangwhoo Hospital
At Gangwhoo Lip Spray will follow these 5 steps as per protocol to ensure effectiveness – beauty – safety.
- Step 1: Consult with doctors and experts to evaluate and choose lip color as well as drawing guidelines.
- Step 2: Apply anesthesia to reduce pain and discomfort during the procedure. It will usually last about 10 to 20 minutes.
- Step 3: Cleaning and disinfection: Your lips will be thoroughly cleaned and tools will be disinfected to ensure absolute safety and hygiene.
- Step 4: Spray plum red lips with modern techniques and technology meticulously and gently to ensure standard and uniform lip color.
- Step 5: Check and advise how to care for your lips to quickly recover and color quickly in a short time.
How much does Plum Red Lip Spray cost? Is it expensive?
A few trending colors
Red is a tone that never goes out of style and these days, there are many different shades of red for you to experiment with. In addition to plum red, other red tones are also loved by many.
Rosy Pink Red
This color scheme is youthful, sweet, and charming. Rosy Pink Red brings lightness and softness to the lips, and never goes out of style. Doesn’t clash with any skin tone, pink red color helps highlight facial features.
If you want to try a different shade of red, orange red is a good choice. This is the color that brightens your face, giving you a youthful look. Orange red is suitable for many different styles and goes well with any age or skin tone.
Suitable for ladies in their 30s and 40s. This color helps your other face features stand out instead of being the center of attention. You can combine it with many different hairstyles and fashion styles, and will score points in the eyes of others.
As the name suggest, Ruby Red is a very regal and luxurious shade of red. Striking and demanding of attention, Ruby Red is suitable for ladies with looking for a more mature, royal and authoritative aesthetic. A favorite of classical actresses and businesswomen.
Effective aftercare for Lip Spray
It will take 2-3 days for your lips to exfoliate itself after lip spray, 1 month before your natural skin color tone begin showing through the ink, and at least 3 months before the ink is considered settled. During this long recovery process, proper aftercare is of utmost importance. You should follow this guideline below for an effective aftercare.
- Avoid contact with water for the first 3 days after lip spray. During this time, gently brush your teeth or use other methods to keep your teeth clean instead
- Never try to peel off the lips skin yourself, let them exfoliate naturally. If you try to peel them, it risk damaging your lips and infection and the results may become uneven and ruined.
- Get additional vitamin C by consuming more foods like carrots, tomatoes, pineapple, and coconut. Vitamin C helps make lip color brighter and more radiant.
- Avoid foods and drinks with very dark colors, such as soy sauce, fish sauce, and coffee, to avoid affecting lip color.
- If any strange symptoms, blisters or infection appear, consult your doctor and follow their instructions.
- Take antibiotics and use moisturizer and color enhancing cream if you want your lips to peel and have a beautiful color faster.
- Avoid wearing makeup or lipstick until your lips are completely peeled off, to ensure the best results