Pennywort has been used for drinks, acne treatment, … for a long time. However, not everyone knows other uses of pennywort. Especially, women also use pennywort to treat keloid scars.
TREATING KELOID SCARS WITH PENNYWORT
Pennywort is a kind of vegetable that has been scientifically proven to have the effect of wound healing and treating keloid scars by stimulating the production of colloids in the scar tissue enhancing the antioxidants and help regenerate new skin for old scars.
Read more: Can eating squid cause keloids
In addition, pennywort contains a lot of triterpenoids that can strengthen the skin, helping the skin to quickly recover from damage such as less elasticity, dryness. Pennywort is also a good herb that contains many minerals, vitamins, antioxidants, can be used to moisturize, improve health, slow down the aging process, improve microcirculation, and cures many skin diseases.
3 WAYS TO TREAT KELOID SCARS WITH PENNYWORT
Pennywort can be used in many, so here are 3 ways of using pennywort to treat keloid scars effectively to have smoother skin.
1. Pure pennywort mask
- 300 grams of fresh pennywort.
- Cleanse the face, use a facial cleanser to wash thoroughly and remove all dirt and sebum on the face, use warm water to stimulate pores to help absorb nutrients well.
- Take 300 grams of fresh pennywort, puree it and apply directly to the skin with keloid scars. Leave it on for about 15-20 minutes, then wash it off with cold water.
- You should apply this regularly, your skin will become smoother and free of all bruises.
2. Pennywort mask with honey
- Pennywort powder: 2 teaspoons.
- Honey: 2 teaspoons.
- Cleanse the face, use a facial cleanser to remove dirt and sebum on the face, use moisturizer to stimulate the pores.
- Mix honey with pennywort powder, apply this mixture to the skin, we should massage gently for 4 – 5 minutes to enhance the absorption process. Then keep this mask on for about 15-20 minutes.
- Finally, wash your face thoroughly to completely remove the mask on the skin (Use cold water to make sure the pores are closed).
- Apply 2 to 3 times a week for the best result.
3. Pennywort drinks
- 200 grams of pennywort.
- Use 200 grams of crushed or pureed pennywort, then drain the water. Mix pennywort juice with a little salt and drink it directly. You can keep it in the refrigerator for a day to make it cool and easier to drink.
- Drink pennywort 4 – 5 times a week for the best result.
CAN WE TREAT PERENNIAL KELOID SCARS WITH PENNYWORT?
The benefits of pennywort cannot be denied, but pennywort is only used to treat small and newly formed keloids. For perennial keloid scars, especially large scars, it is not possible to apply this method. Moreover, we need to persistently apply pennywort to treat keloids, the scars can only be blurred to a certain extent. To be able to treat keloid scars quickly, effectively, and safely, you should look to advanced cosmetic technologies.
Gangwhoo Cosmetic Hospital would like to introduce to you the CO2 laser keloid scars treatment technology, the top skin treatment nowadays. With Co2 Laser keloid scars treatment technology, there would not be any skin damages, burning, and no side effects. Co2 Laser uses a 10,600nm laser wavelength to penetrate deep into the skin to stimulate the growth of the epidermis layer and stimulate the collagen tissues production to replace lost cells. The keloid scars and surrounding wrinkles will be removed effectively.
We hope you’ve had enough useful information about how to use pennywort to treat keloid scars. Pick for yourself your preferred method to treat the ugly keloid scars. Good luck.