Back acne is the most obnoxious problem that makes women and sister cannot wear sexy dresses. So what are the causes of back acne and what are the efficient ways to treat back acne? The following article shall show you 3 effective methods to treat back acne.
Before going through the treatment methods, let’s find out the causes of back acne.
The causes of back acne
The causes of back acne are as follows:
- Genetics: Back acne can be hereditary. If your father or mother had back acne, high chance that you will have it too.
- Poor body hygiene: Not having a sense of keeping the body clean, not bathing, which cause acne bacteria to combine with oily skin and dirt to form back acne.
- Hormonal: Hormonal changes in the body cause the sebaceous glands to secrete lots of sebum, which causes acne on the back, shoulders, chest, and face.
- Using inappropriate shower gel: Using soaps and shower gels that have strong cleansing properties and contain lots of fragrances also causes back acne.
- Diet: People who like to eat spicy, hot, greasy food, drink a lot of alcohol… are prone to form acne on the back and face.
- Tight clothes: Wearing tight clothes that tighten the body also causes back acne to appear.
- Frequent stress, pressure: People who are frequently tired, stressed, and under pressure are prone to have acne in many places on the body. Especially on the face, back and chest.
After going through the causes of back acne, in the next content we will learn about back acne treatment methods including:
- Natural therapies
- Special cosmetics
Sea salt (salt grain)
- Mix 1 spoon of sea salt with a small cup of warm water.
- Wash your back skin with water.
- Use a cotton pad soaked in the salt-water solution and apply the mixture all over the back and wait for about 10 minutes.
- Wash your back skin with warm water.
- Apply 2-3 times/week.
- Have 1 fresh lemon and a moderate amount of salt (salt or sea salt).
- Mix lemon juice and salt in a 1:1 ratio.
- Wash your back and shoulders carefully.
- Wash your hands and then apply the mixture directly to the skin.
- Relax for about 10 minutes and then wash your skin with warm water.
- Apply 2-3 times/week.
Using bitter melon
- Have 1 bitter melon, wash it, and remove the core.
- Put bitter melon into the juicer machine to get the juice, or slice it thinly into the blender and then filter them for the juice.
- Wash your back with water.
- Use a cotton pad soaked in bitter melon juice and apply it to the back skin with acne.
- Wait for about 10 minutes and then wash it off with water.
- Apply 2-3 times a week for optimal results.
You can also use bitter melon to treat blind pimples. Read the instruction HERE.
- Prepare 1 ripe red tomato with the plump peel.
- Wash the tomato and cut it in half.
- After washing your back skin, take the tomato and rub it gently.
- Wait about 10 minutes and then wash it off with warm water.
- Apply 2-3 times/week.
Using tea tree oil
Tea tree oil has long been known for its efficiency in acne treatment and skin care. It can be said that this is an extremely good ingredient in the treatment of back acne.
In addition, tea tree oil also can soothe acne scars, which helps you soon regain smooth, acne-free skin as desired.
This method is extremely easy. After washing your back skin, use a cotton pad soaked in tea tree oil and then apply to the back, keep for about 10 minutes and then wash with clean water.
In addition to the tips to treat back acne from natural ingredients, we can also use medicines to treat back acne. The following medicines are mainly anti-inflammatory, which kills acne bacteria.
Isotretinoin is the medicine that experts recommend to treat back acne. This medicine belongs to the group of Retinoids that can control and restrain oil secretion on the skin surface, reduce sebum to treat back acne.
However, you must remember when using Isotretinoin to treat back acne, you must strictly follow the instructions of your doctor because the medicine has certain side effects when used.
Learn more about how to treat back acne with Isotretinoin HERE
In order to treat back acne, besides using medicines, you should combine with some specialized bath soaps and shower gels to treat back acne. The following are all mild, fragrance-free cleansers that are gentle to the skin.
The following are some suggestions for you:
- Elizavenca Acne Body Bar bath soap
- Pelican For Back Medicated Soap for back acne treatment
- Tea Tree Body Wash by The Body Shop
- Murad Acne Body Wash
- Mario Badescu A.H.A Botanical Body Soap for back acne treatment
- Sukin For Men shower gel to treat back acne
- Kojiesan soap for back acne, skin whitening
Things to remember for back acne treatment at home
To treat back acne at home effectively without causing allergies or skin irritation, you need to pay attention to the following:
- Know the cause of your back acne to choose the right treatment.
- Buy bath soaps, shower gels from reputable brands or from reliable suppliers for back acne treatment.
- Persistent in back acne treatment for the best results.
Good habits for preventing and treating back acne
To prevent and treat back acne effectively, you should:
- Shower, wash and scrub your back area every day
- Wear loose and sweat-wicking clothes
- Periodically wash your blankets, sheets, pillows, cushions.
- Regularly exfoliate dead skin cells in the back area.
- Build a healthy diet with lots of green vegetables, fruits and drink lots of water.
- Do not pop acne on your back.
We hope you’ve had enough useful information about the causes and treatment for back acne at home. We hope for the best results you will have to confidently wear attractive and sexy closthes.
If you have any further questions or concerns, please contact Gangwhoo Cosmetic Hospital via Hotline: 0901 666 879.