S Line Structural rhinoplasty or S Line rhinoplasty is becoming more and more popular among sisters thanks to its effectiveness of giving a delicate nose shape after surgery. The following article shall provide everything you need to know about S Line Structural rhinoplasty. Stay tuned!
What is S Line Structural rhinoplasty?
S Line Structural rhinoplasty or S Line rhinoplasty is a modern rhinoplasty surgical technique and it has many advantages. The name S Line rhinoplasty is that after surgery, the customer shall have a high, soft, curved nose with a natural S shape.
S Line Structural rhinoplasty is considered a great choice for Asian women by experts. This nose shape shall enhance the femininity and beauty of women, making them more confident with their appearance.
How is a perfect S Line nose shape?
A perfect S Line nose shape after rhinoplasty based on the following criteria:
- The nose bridge is about 9-11 mm high, naturally curved into a soft S-shape.
- The height of the nose tip is 1/2 the length of the nose.
- The length of the nose is 1/3 the overall length of the face.
- The angle formed by the nose tip, the philtrum, and the upper lip is between 90 and 105 degrees.
- The nose has an inclination that ranges from 30-40 degrees.
- The nose tip is slim, the nose wings are narrower, revealing 2 nostrils at the size of a lime seed.
- When looking from the front, the S Line nose forms a symmetrical triangle.
The advantages of S Line Structural rhinoplasty
The stylish S Line nose shape
Significantly correct the nose defects
Safe rhinoplasty method
Long-lasting nose shape
Who should have S Line Structural rhinoplasty?
The S Line Structural rhinoplasty will be suitable for the following individuals:
- Those who are over 18 years old, want to have a beautiful, natural nose shape. S Line rhinoplasty is usually indicated for women.
- Those who have a nose that has many defects such as low nose, saddlebag nose, flat nose tip, flat alar bases, upturned nose, crooked nose …
- Those who have had rhinoplasty before but failed or were not satisfied with their new nose shapes.
Comparison of S Line Structural rhinoplasty with normal rhinoplasty
The following table shall show the differences between S Line Structural rhinoplasty and normal rhinoplasty:
|S Line Structural rhinoplasty||Normal rhinoplasty|
|Cartilage material||Biological cartilage and autologous cartilage||Hard silicone cartilage|
|The new nose shape||Stylish, delicate, and natural S Line nose shape||Unnatural nose shape|
|Nose defects||Correct most of the nose defects||Only raise the nose bridge, cannot correct other nose defects|
|Safety||High safety||High risk of complications|
|Lasting efficiency||Long-lasting, even permanent||Cannot last long|
|Complication rate||Extremely low||High|
S Line Structural rhinoplasty procedure
The procedure of S Line Structural rhinoplasty is as follows:
Step 1: Examination and consultation
The doctor shall examine the current condition of the customer’s nose to suggest the most appropriate nose shape and method.
Step 2: General health check
The doctor shall have the customer undergo general health tests such as heartbeat, blood pressure,.. to decide whether they are qualified for the surgery or not.
Step 3: Measurement and sketch for the new nose shape
Based on the previous figures from step 1, the doctor shall sketch the most well-proportioned nose shape for the customer.
Step 4: Anesthesia
The doctor shall anesthetize the customer so that they shall not feel any pain or discomfort during the surgery.
Step 5: Extract the autologous cartilage (usually the helix cartilage)
Step 6: Start the rhinoplasty surgery
Step 7: Follow up with the customer, instruct on the post-operative care, schedule the following check-ups
Related article~> How much is structural rhinoplasty?
Things to remember before having S Line Structural rhinoplasty
To get the best results when undergoing S Line Structural rhinoplasty, you need to remember the following:
- Looking for a prestigious cosmetic facility that has good, experienced, and highly skilled doctors.
- Follow your doctor’s instructions for post-operative care.
- Remember to maintain good nasal hygiene by wiping with physiological saline 3-4 times/day.
- Avoid impacts on the nose. Avoid twisting or touching your nose.
- Build a healthy diet. You should avoid eating hard foods, beef, chicken, seafood, sticky rice. Avoid stimulants or smoking.
- Increase your intake of green vegetables and fruits. Drink a lot of water.
- Remember to take the medicine exactly as prescribed by your doctor. Do not take other medications without consulting your doctor.
- Take the following check-ups as scheduled.
Where can we have quality S Line Structural rhinoplasty?
The success or failure of an S Line Structural rhinoplasty case depends on up to 80% of the qualifications and skills of the surgeon. Therefore, before deciding to have S Line Structural rhinoplasty, you should find a prestigious cosmetic facility.
Nowadays, Gangwhoo Cosmetic Hospital is where lots of customers trust choose to have a rhinoplasty. Gangwhoo Cosmetic Hospital has good and experienced doctors and specialists. Moreover, Gangwhoo has state-of-the-art machinery systems and equipment to ensure the best results for every customer.
How much is S Line Structural rhinoplasty?
The price of S Line Structural rhinoplasty at Gangwhoo Cosmetic Hospital is as follows:
- 3D S Line Structural Rhinoplasty: 20 million VND.
- 4D S Line Structural Rhinoplasty: 30 million VND.
- 6D S Line Structural Rhinoplasty: 38 million VND.
- S Line Structural Rhinoplasty: 50 million VND.
Images of our customers before & after S Line Structural rhinoplasty
This article has given everything you need to know about the S Line Structural rhinoplasty. We hope you’ve had enough useful information about this popular rhinoplasty technique. If you have any further questions or concerns, please leave a comment below or contact our Hotline: 0901666879 for direct advice!