L Line rhinoplasty or L Line structural rhinoplasty is becoming more and more popular. Everyone loves to have an L Line nose shape. However, not everyone is appropriate to have L Line rhinoplasty. So what is L Line rhinoplasty? Who should choose L Line rhinoplasty? The following article shall give you the answer you need.
What is L Line rhinoplasty?
L Line rhinoplasty or L Line structural is a technique that can bring a European L Line nose shape for customers. This nose shape includes a straight and high nose bridge and has the L shape when looking from the side.
Who should choose L Line rhinoplasty?
Although many customers want to have the L Line nose shape, this L Line nose shape is appropriate for everyone. This L Line nose shape is most appropriate for men who have oversize nasal bone, hump nose bridge.
In addition, the L Line structural rhinoplasty method is appropriate for the following individuals:
- Those who are above 18 years old of any gender.
- Those who want to have a higher nose shape.
- Those who have an ideal nose tip.
- Those who want a higher nose without involving nose tip fixing.
- Those who have a nose with lots of defects by birth.
- Those who have square face or triangle face.
(*) The L Line rhinoplasty is extremely appropriate for younglings from 20 – 30 years old who are working as KOLs, PG, model, Brand representative face. Those who regularly make livestream sales. Or those who want to show their strong personality.
How is a “perfect” L Line nose shape?
A perfect L Line nose shape includes the following traits:
- High L-shaped nose.
- The nose bridge makes an angle of about 90 – 105 degrees with the nose tip.
- Slim nose tip and alar.
- Nostrils size reduced.
Pros and cons of the L Line rhinoplasty method
- Form a trendy, delicate, natural, balanced L Line nose shape, helping to enhance the facial lines.
- Correct most defects of the nose.
- High safety, minimizing the possibility of complications after rhinoplasty.
- No scars left after surgery.
- Short recovery time, no need to rest long.
- Long-lasting and possibly lifetime effects.
- Complex technique demanding for a highly qualified doctor.
- Not appropriate for everyone.
- Relatively long procedure.
- More costly than other rhinoplasty methods.
- Strict post-operative care.
What is the cartilage used in the L Line rhinoplasty method?
L Line rhinoplasty or L Line structural rhinoplasty. Therefore, the cartilage used in the L Line rhinoplasty surgery is basically the same as those used in structural rhinoplasty surgery. Autologous and artificial cartilage are combined.
The autologous cartilage is normally the helix cartilage (high compatibility with the body), used for coating and shaping the nose tip. The artificial cartilage is used for lifting and reconstructing the nose bridge. Thanks to this technique, the L Line structural rhinoplasty technique is very safe and does not cause any complications.
What are the differences between L Line and S Line rhinoplasty?
L Line and S Line rhinoplasty method are both structural rhinoplasty methods that form a natural and beautiful nose shape thanks to the nose reconstruction method using artificial and autologous cartilage.
The biggest difference between the L Line and S Line rhinoplasty methods is the final result. The L Line rhinoplasty method helps form the strong European nose shape while the S Line rhinoplasty method helps form the delicate and gentle S Line nose shape. Therefore, doctors normally suggest the L Line rhinoplasty for men and the S Line rhinoplasty for women.
How much is the L Line rhinoplasty method?
The price of the L Line rhinoplasty method is the biggest concern of many customers. In fact, the price of the L Line structural rhinoplasty method depends on the cosmetic centers, the cartilage quality, the complexity of the surgery. But in general, the price of the structural rhinoplasty method tends to be more costly than other rhinoplasty services.
The price of a structural rhinoplasty ranges from 20 – 80 million VND. However, the price of the structural rhinoplasty method at Gangwhoo Cosmetic Hospital only ranges from 17 – 45 million VND:
|SERVICE||PRICE (VND)||DISCOUNTED PRICE (VND)||An extra 10 million VND for nano form cartilage|
|3D Sline – Lline Rhinoplasty||20,000,000||17,000,000|
|4D Sline – Lline Rhinoplasty||30,000,000||25,000,000|
|6D Sline – Lline Rhinoplasty||38,000,000||35,000,000|
|S-line/L-line Superstructural Rhinoplasty||50,000,000||45,000,000|
Things to remember when choosing L Line rhinoplasty?
Before having L Line rhinoplasty, you should remember the following things:
- Carefully choose a prestigious and quality cosmetic facility. Absolutely avoid having rhinoplasty at spa instead at a cosmetic hospital.
- Listen to your doctor’s advice to have an appropriate nose shape, do not blindly follow the trends.
- You may be no need to choose a structural rhinoplasty if your natural nose shape does not have many defects.
- You must fully inform the doctor your condition, medical history, and any medications you are taking.
- Strictly comply with diets and postoperative care according to the doctor’s instructions.
- Have following check-up on schedule or as soon as abnormalities are detected at the nose.
The “standard” L Line rhinoplasty procedure
A standard L Line rhinoplasty procedure includes the following steps:
- Step 1: Examination and consultation
- Step 2: General health check
- Step 3: Measurement and sketch the new nose shape
- Step 4: Sterilization and anesthesia
- Step 5: Autologous cartilage dissection
- Step 6: Rhinoplasty procedure
- Step 7: Post-operative care and following check-up
Where can we have quality and safe L Line rhinoplasty?
To have an attractive L Line nose shape, we must come to a prestigious cosmetic facility especially a cosmetic hospital. Greatly focusing on the structural rhinoplasty services, Gangwhoo Cosmetic Hospital has highly qualified and experienced doctors and 5-star quality facilities, which is a great choice for you.
Images of our customers before & after L Line rhinoplasty
Customers’ feedback after rhinoplasty
Common questions about L Line structural rhinoplasty
How long before the nose gets in shape after L Line rhinoplasty?
After L Line structural rhinoplasty, the new nose needs 3 – 6 months to completely recover and gets in shape.
What should we avoid eating after L Line rhinoplasty?
After rhinoplasty, we should avoid eating beef, seafood, chicken, water spinach, sticky rice. We should eat more fruits, green vegetables, lean pork and increase water intake.
Is L Line structural rhinoplasty painful?
Thanks to the Exclusive Plus Anesthesia technology of Gangwhoo Cosmetic Hospital, customers will not feel any pain during the L Line rhinoplasty surgery.
We hope you’ve had enough useful information about the trending L Line rhinoplasty method nowadays. If you have any further questions or concerns, please leave a comment below or come to Gangwhoo Cosmetic Hospital for the most thoughtful consultation.