WHAT IS CARTILAGE RHINOPLASTY?
Cartilage rhinoplasty involves changing and getting rid of the current defects of your nose through Korean technology. The traditional methods can only give you a high nose bridge, straight and slightly proportioned with the face. However, these methods often use hard silicone cartilage, which over time will affect the shape of the nose, causing redness, dropped nose tip, or even exposing the filler material.
Completely different from the traditional rhinoplasty techniques, the cartilage rhinoplasty technique uses a high-quality biological cartilage material to enhance the nose bridge, giving a soft and natural high nose shape. The autologous cartilage is used to coat the nose tip, which prevents the cartilage from being damaged on the nose tip, minimizing the dropped nose tip, redness, exposed cartilage material, and gives customers a perfect beautiful nose over time.
WHY CAN THE NEW NOSE LAST FOR A LONG TIME AFTER CARTILAGE RHINOPLASTY?
The doctor will combine autologous cartilage and artificial cartilage to reconstruct a new nose shape for the customer. This is considered to be the outstanding advantage of cartilage rhinoplasty compared to normal rhinoplasty methods.
- Nose bridge:
The nose bridge will be enhanced by artificial cartilage, this is a biological cartilage material that can easily adapt to the body and it will not be eliminated over time, so you need not be too concerned about how long the new nose would last.
- Autologous cartilage:
Autologous cartilage used in cartilage rhinoplasty surgery is usually the rib cartilage, ear cartilage, or septum cartilage. These cartilages are not only used to raise and lengthen the nose tip but also minimize the risk of redness at the nose tip, helping the nose to quickly recover.
HOW LONG WOULD THE NEW NOSE LAST AFTER CARTILAGE RHINOPLASTY?
The cartilage rhinoplasty technique is popular and chosen by many people because of its safety and effectiveness. Choosing this method, many women are concerned about how long the new nose shape will last.
According to the cosmetologists, how long the new nose will last depends on important factors such as the cartilage type used, the rhinoplasty technology, the skill of the doctor, and the post-operative care of each customer.
It is necessary to choose a safe and highly aesthetic method. Along with that, highly qualified and experienced doctors and modern machines and equipment are essential for the success of the surgery.
As for the cartilage rhinoplasty method, customers can have a beautiful nose shape for life. Because this method uses high-quality cartilage, it is safe for the customers to combine with the SLine & L Line rhinoplasty technique. Therefore, the new nose shape can recover quickly and will last for a long time. Therefore, lots of customers have chosen the cartilage rhinoplasty technique.
WHERE SHOULD WE HAVE SAFE AND QUALITY CARTILAGE RHINOPLASTY?
– Gangwhoo Cosmetic Hospital is currently one of the top quality and prestigious cosmetic hospitals that customers can completely trust to have cartilage rhinoplasty service.
– Dr. Phung Manh Cuong is a professional and experienced cosmetologist. Therefore, the process of extracting autologous cartilage inside the body both with safety principles and ensures a quick implementation without causing complications at the cartilage extraction areas.
– Dr. Cuong will examine directly to help customers find the most appropriate method. The autologous cartilage is extracted in a moderate amount, then processed and put into the body quickly.
– The rhinoplasty procedure at Gangwhoo Cosmetic Hospital does not involve invasion to the body that can reduce the risk of complications and help the recovery process go more smoothly and quickly. Thereby bringing a natural, long-lasting beautiful nose shape.
– With the use of modern machinery, sterilized operating room, and experienced doctors, Gangwhoo Cosmetic Hospital can ensure the best results for customers.
If you have any further questions or concerns about the cartilage rhinoplasty service, please leave a comment below or come to Gangwhoo Cosmetic Hospital for the most thoughtful advice and guidance.