“Is arm liposuction painful?” Some people say yes, and some people say no. Actually, all opinions are not completely right and not completely wrong, because the pain depends on many factors: quality technology and the doctor’s skill… and your body
To answer the question, please refer to the following article to understand more about Arm Liposuction!
WHAT IS ARM LIPOSUCTION?
Arm liposuction is a liquefy and remove fat method. This is known as a high-tech removal method. This method is applied for people who need to remove fat quickly or people who lose on diet and exercise
IS ARM LIPOSUCTION PAINFUL?
It’s challenging to provide a precise response to the question “Is Arm Liposuction Painful?” depending on the facility you select, painful or not. In general, two things affect how much pain you experience: The doctor’s expertise and the technology you selected
You should select a prestigious clinic such as Gangwhoo Cosmetic Hospital if you want to avoid hazards and needless suffering and feel protected. You not only obtain the best secure arm liposuction treatment at Gangwhoo, but also an excellent outcome.
IS ARM LIPOSUCTION DANGEROUS?
The most intriguing query, besides “Is arm liposuction painful?” is “Is arm liposuction dangerous?”. Of course, the answer is “Yes”! Arm liposuction is the major procedure, and it is hazardous, just like liposuction.
The risks that you may have when getting arm liposuction such as uneven liposuction leading to muscles and arm becoming concave and unsightly. Moreover, you may get an infection, swell, hemorrhage, gangrene, and damage to cells and blood vessels… even in a few severe cases, it may danger your life.
Through this, we have another reason to put our trust in reputable and prestigious cosmetic facilities. Cheap prices and promotions for beauty services should not be your top priority. Because no matter what you do, especially when undergoing a big surgery procedure like liposuction, you should always be thoughtful and attentive rather than trying to save money wherever you can.
AFTER GETTING ARM LIPOSUCTION
When you spend time and money to get arm liposuction, you should follow the below tips strictly if you don’t want your result go down the drain
Solving concern as “Is arm liposuction painful? Is arm liposuction dangerous? What should eat after getting arm liposuction? What should not eat?” – Dr. Park Sung Yong gives some suggestions below:
Wearing compression garment
Maintaining wear a compression garment for the liposuction area helps you avoid the risk of strong activities causing unexpected injuries. This is also the way helping cells and muscles are linked, so the recovery process will be carried out continuously and faster.
In addition, wearing a compression garment will help to fix the form of the biceps, and minimize the muscle contraction in the area to prevent excess fat from accumulating again.
Put in a cold bag, a warm bag, and take the medication exactly as prescribed
Besides taking your medicine at the right dose, at the right time, and as prescribed by your doctor – the cold bag is a way to help you improve your swelling, pain, and oedema; but the warm bag will help your blood flow easily and your cells be more elastic…
Replenish your body with scientific nutrition
Nutrition factors are also important, eating scientifically will increase your body strength as well as help shorten recovery. You should:
- Break down meals as well as choose to eat crushed porridge, cereal, smoothies, or fruit juice… from 1-2 days after getting liposuction.
- From the next 3-14 days: At this time, though you can choose a normal menu (of course within a healthy framework), it is necessary to supplement the menu each day with stews, vegetables, fruits, nuts, grains, soybeans, black beans… to help the skin be firmer and recover faster.
- Between half a month and 1 month: Your scientific diet should also be maintained, as well as supplementing vitamin foods and natural micronutrients. Avoiding eating salty foods
Avoiding stimulants and fatty foods
Besides the recommended foods, you also need to stay away from foods that cause itching, wound toxicity, and fatty foods such as alcohol, beer, tobacco, carbonated water, fast foods, and greasy fried foods…
WHERE SHOULD GET ARM LIPOSUCTION FOR SAFETY?
Gangwhoo Cosmetic Hospital is no longer strange to many people. For many years, this place has been proud to be supported by the Korean Liposuction – Lipo Ultrasound in liposuction surgeries. Thousands of customers have come to Gangwhoo to perform liposuction every year. And all show a satisfactory result as well as the satisfaction of customers.
When coming to “Gangwhoo”, the answer to the question “Is arm liposuction painful?” seems to have become a secondary question, in addition to the painless factor, this is also the basis for safe and effective aesthetic practices so that you can confidently put your trust in it.
At Gangwhoo, you will experience aesthetics according to the best standards: the equipment and machines are sourced and accredited from abroad; the team of doctors is skilled and prestigious people; every year, doctors at Gangwhoo Cosmetic Hospital conduct long business trips to exchange more experience from famous countries in the field of beauty such as Korea, Europe.
As mentioned, liposuction (Ultrasound Lipo High Tech) is a modern technology transferred from the kingdom of beauty – Korea. This fat reduction technology has the following highlights:
- Destroying the maximum excess fat, the process is done quickly (in 60 minutes), showing immediate effect.
- Excess fat can be removed for various areas of the body such as the waist, abdomen, buttocks, thighs, calves, and biceps.
- In addition, the level of invasion is also limited, not painful, and not exhausting.
- Safe, no skin irritation. As well as this method will support pathological problems caused by excess fat.
Direct contact to Gangwhoo Cosmetic Hospital for further consultation
- Address: 576 – 578 Cong Hoa Street, Ward 13, Tan Binh District, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
- Hotline/Zalo: 0901 666 879
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: gangwhoohospital.vn
- Fanpage: https://www.facebook.com/GangwhooHospital
- TikTok: https://tiktok.com/@benhviengangwho
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/benhvienthammygangwhoo/
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/benhvienthammygangwhoo
We hope you’ve had your answer and useful information to the question: “Is arm liposuction painful?“. If you have any further questions or concerns, please leave a comment below, contact Gangwhoo Cosmetic Hospital, or via our Hotline: 0901.666.879 for the most thoughtful advice and guidance from our top specialists!