Lots of people are concerned about what medicines they should take after undergoing rhinoplasty. The specialists at Gangwhoo Cosmetic Hospital shall give you the answer in the following article.
WHAT NECESSARY MEDICINES AFTER UNDERGOING RHINOPLASTY?
First of all, before knowing what medicine to take after rhinoplasty, you need to use the right medicine according to the doctor’s prescription, namely antibiotics to prevent inflammation and edema, to ensure a safer and more aesthetic result. You will be prescribed medicine for a week, taking the medicine according to the doctor’s instructions to make the incision heal faster. The commonly prescribed medicines by doctors are as follows:
- Betadine antiseptic solution for cleaning the wound.
- Medical cotton or cotton swab.
- Physiological saline.
- Augmentin antibiotic.
- Tetracycline ointment.
- Specialized scar gel.
- Anti-edema antibiotic Alpha Choay.
- Efferalgan pain reliever.
- Topical for bruises: Vitagrand
In case you are allergic to some medicines, you should not be too worried because this will almost not affect the rhinoplasty process. You should clearly explain to the doctors in advance about your medication status, the doctors will pay more attention to prescribe the medicine accordingly to ensure the best results.
WHAT MEDICINES TO TAKE AFTER RHINOPLASTY? HOW LONG DO WE HAVE TO TAKE MEDICINES?
In cases of rhinoplasty, cosmetic doctors will normally prescribe tablet medication for 7 to 10 days for customers. And there are detailed instructions for customers to take medicines and recover quickly.
If you have ever had an allergy to certain medications, you should immediately tell your doctor about your condition. Your doctor will prescribe the most suitable medication. In case you use more external drugs such as weight loss pills, cold medicines, functional foods, you must also consult a doctor.
WHAT SHOULD WE AVOID AFTER RHINOPLASTY?
After knowing what medicines we should take after rhinoplasty. It is necessary to find out what to avoid to prevent bad impacts on the results of rhinoplasty such as:
In daily life: It is necessary to limit intense work and avoid touching the nose with your hands. When going out, avoid exposing the nose to sunlight, dust from the environment and should limit sweaty activities. No wearing glasses or makeup during this time.
In daily meals: We must avoid certain kinds of food because they can be harmful to wounds or incisions. Specifically with food names such as:
- Water spinach, sticky rice: Although these are all healthy foods, after undergoing a rhinoplasty or other surgical services, you should avoid them because they will cause complications and severe swelling to the nose.
- Duck, beef, chicken: We should temporarily avoid eating these kinds of meat because they can cause the nose to fester, swell, take a long time to heal, and cause bad scars.
- Seafood: You must avoid seafood such as crabs, shrimps, snails, squid, sea fish, etc. Because these kinds of seafood will make the nose swollen, infected, more seriously, they can cause keloid scars.
- Spicy foods and alcoholic beverages: It may be difficult to force us to avoid these foods. But for the best cosmetic result, you should stop eating hot and spicy foods.
WHERE TO HAVE SAFE AND QUALITY RHINOPLASTY?
The nose is located in the center of the face, so even a small mistake during the surgery can affect not only the nose but also the whole face. So you should go to Gangwhoo Cosmetic Hospital to have a quality and safe rhinoplasty.
- Experienced doctors and specialists
All doctors at Gangwhoo Cosmetic Hospital are well-trained. They regularly study abroad and have years of experience in rhinoplasty, they can give the best cosmetic results for customers.
- State-of-the-art technology and equipment
Technologies and equipment are imported from abroad countries to support the surgical procedure.
- Painless, non-invasive, and non-scar surgery
During the rhinoplasty surgery at Gangwhoo Cosmetic Hospital, you shall not feel any pain because doctors shall perform the exclusive Plus anesthesia technology before the surgery. And thanks to their experience and skills, the doctors shall perfectly perform the rhinoplasty procedure without causing any bad scars.
- Safe and long-lasting results
Thanks to the doctors’ experience and advanced equipment, the customers’ safety shall be ensured and the final results shall last for a long time.
We hope you’ve had enough useful information after going this article. If you have any further questions or concerns, please leave a comment below or contact Gangwhoo Cosmetic Hospital via Hotline: 0901666879 for the most thoughtful advice and guidance.