LAP SMAS wrinkles removal is a skin rejuvenation technology that requires no surgery yet still offers similar effectiveness as a surgical intervention. All the signs of aging like saggy skin, wrinkles, etc. will be greatly reduced without causing any pain.
What is LAP SMAS wrinkles removal?
LAP SMAS wrinkles removal is a technique of skin rejuvenation that involves radiofrequency and infrared laser to deeply affect the Submuscular Aponeurotic System (or SMAS), which is the connection between the skin and the facial muscle.
When being affected by the frequency, the SMAS layer will stimulate the generation of Collagen and Elastin. The skin surface, therefore, will be naturally regenerated, forming a strong and healthy skin with no sign of sagginess.
The LAP SMAS wrinkles removal is suitable for customers with the need for skin rejuvenation that are afraid of surgery. LAP SMAS is specifically made for the following cases:
- People with saggy and wrinkled skin.
- People with flawed skin droopy skin due to fat.
- Those previously had skin rejuvenation services before without having any positive results.
- Those who wish to have skin rejuvenation using wrinkles removal.
The advantages of LAP SMAS wrinkles removal
LAP SMAS wrinkles removal is an advanced technology that brings about many outstanding benefits like:
- It is certified by the FDA and the CE for its safety and effectiveness.
- No surgical intervention or incision is required. It will not cause any pain, scarring, or complications to the skin.
- It is suitable for all types of skin: dry skin, discolored skin, melasma, freckles, etc.
- It can get rid of all the wrinkles, crow’s feet, nasolabial folds, etc.
- The skin will be tight, healthy, and free from sagginess.
- The result will be natural thanks to the autologous Collagen generation of the skin, nurturing the skin to be healthy from deep within.
- The operation can be done safely without needing a long recovery.
- The result can last up to 1 year or longer.
LAP SMAS wrinkles removal procedure
Step 1: Consultation
The doctors will determine the skin condition of the patient using a skin scanner, analyze the result, and offer a suitable service.
Step 2: The skin is cleansed and washed to unclogged the skin for easier essence absorption.
Step 3: Local anesthetization will be applied to the skin. Ultrasound gel is then used right before the treatment.
Step 4: Sonography will be applied to the skin.
Step 5: The LAP SMAS wrinkles removal mask will be used to support skin strengthening.
Step 6: The end of the session. The doctors will guide the patient about the aftercare and the suitable diet. If the customer ever needed any further treatment, the doctor would schedule an appointment.
Some notices after having LAP SMAS wrinkles removal
To allow the skin to recover quickly and maintain the best result, you will need to keep the following things in mind:
- Follow the exact guidance of the doctors.
- Follow the treatment regimen given by the doctors.
- Do not put on makeup right after having the treatment.
- Once the regimen is over, the skin will be highly sensitive to the sun. You will need to put on your sunscreen and cover the skin carefully to protect it from the damages of the UV light.
Why should you have LAP SMAS wrinkles removal at Gangwhoo cosmetic hospital?
Nowadays, there are many facilities that advertise themselves as offering LAP SMAS wrinkles removal. However, to achieve the best result, the procedure must be done by the hands of well-trained doctors with the help of certified equipment.
This is something that can hardly be met at any place. If you use a low-quality service, it could cost you even money and time with no sign of improvement.
If you ever wish to have LAP SMAS wrinkles removal, you should consider having the procedure at Gangwhoo cosmetic hospital. this is the most reputable and trustworthy facility licensed by the Ministry of Health.
At Gangwhoo cosmetic hospital, we are equipped with the finest machinery and advanced infrastructure to ensure the safety and the precision of the operation. In addition, the service will be performed by a team of experienced staff and doctors to give you the skin that you desired.
At the age of 25, your Collagen production will begin to decline. Over the age of 30, the signs of senescence will be even more visible. To avoid having skin deterioration like saggy skin, wrinkles, and crow’s feet, as well as keeping your youthful look forever, you can come to Gangwhoo cosmetic hospital to receive the best and most dedicated service for your appearance!