Diamond face lift is an advanced non-surgical facial rejuvenation technology from Korea. Diamond face lift has been successfully applied to help middle-aged women to tighten and rejuvenate their sagging muscles, tighten their skin, and prevent aging.
WHAT IS THE DIAMOND FACE LIFT METHOD?
Diamond face lift is a non-surgical method that uses biological sutures with a multidimensional structure threaded in the skin layers of the cheek area to reinforce and stretch sagging and flabby tissues. Thereby removing wrinkles and creating firmness and elasticity from deep inside, the outer layer of the skin will be younger and more charming.
At Gangwhoo Cosmetic Hospital, we offer a wide range of beauty services including face lift services such as 3D diamond face lift, 4D Diamond face lift, 6D Diamond face lift, etc.
ADVANTAGES OF DIAMOND FACE LIFT TECHNOLOGY
1. Safe, long-lasting result
Compared with other facelift methods, undergoing Diamond face lift can make the skin firmer and smoother that can last from 2 to 6 years.
We use high-grade cosmetic thread certified by the US FDA and licensed by the Ministry of Health. The Ultra nano threads are effectively implanted under the skin, giving an instant effect the face lift procedure. The result can last for a long time without the need for surgical intervention. Thereby ensuring the absolute safety for customers.
2. Removing the nasolabial folds
3. No complications or side effects
4. Money saving
WHO SHOULD HAVE DIAMOND FACE LIFT?
- Those who have aging or sagging facial skin.
- Those who want their faces to be slimmer.
- Those who have wrinkled skin due to old age or health condition.
- Those who do not want to undergo surgery.
- Those who underwent other procedure but ended up dissatisfying with the result.
- Those who have undergone facelift but the began to age.
- Those who are from 40 to 55 years old, both women and men.
THE DIAMOND FACE LIFT PROCEDURE AT GANGWHOO COSMETIC HOSPITAL
- Step 1: Examination and consultation
The doctor shall examine the customer’s skin condition and decide the skin areas that need lifting.
- Step 2: Disinfection and anesthesia
The doctor shall disinfet and anesthetize the customer’s face to prevent any pain or discomfort during the surgery.
- Step 3: Diamond face lift
- Step 4: Post-operative care and rest
DIAMOND FACE LIFT PRICE LIST
FACE LIFTING OFFERS FOR DECEMBER
|SERVICE||PRICE (USD)||DISCOUNTED PRICE|
|Facelift Revision (Extra Fee)||1,259||1,259|
|Facelift Scar Fixing||1,259 - 2,089||1,259 - 2,089|
|4K Endoscopic Equipment||1,259|
|Facial excess skin removal||2,089||1,259|
Face + neck Thermage rejuvenation
|Face Thermage rejuvenation||629||549|
|Neck Thermage rejuvenation||419||339|
|Face + neck Hifu rejuvenation||629||509|
|Face Hifu rejuvenation||549||419|
|Neck Hifu rejuvenation||209||169|
|Deep Smas Laser (small areas, based on the description table)||1,259||209|
|Deep Smas Laser For Face (not including forehead)||2,509||1,049|
|Firin Nano Collagen Thread Rejuvenation (small areas, based on the description table)||839||209|
|Collagen Thread Lift (small areas, based on the description table)||1,259||419|
Click the button below to see the latest discounts for face lifting at Gangwhoo
|Facelift Revision (Extra Fee)||1,260|
|Facelift Scar Fixing||1,290 – 2,940|
|4K Endoscopic Facelift||1,260|
|Facial excess skin removal||2,100|
|Surgical neck lift||2,570|
|Surgical forehead lift||2,140|
Face + neck Thermage rejuvenation
|Face Thermage rejuvenation||650|
|Neck Thermage rejuvenation||440|
|Face + neck Hifu rejuvenation||650|
|Face Hifu rejuvenation||570|
|Neck Hifu rejuvenation||220|
|Deep Smas Laser (small areas, based on the description table)||1,290|
|Deep Smas Laser For Face (not including forehead)||2,570|
|Firin Nano Collagen Thread Rejuvenation (small areas, based on the description table)||860|
|Collagen Thread Lift (small areas, based on the description table)||1,290|
SELF-CARE TIPS AFTER UNDERGOING DIAMOND FACE LIFT
- Apply ice compresses to reduce swelling.
- Rest for the first 2-3 days.
- Take medicine exactly as prescribed by the doctor.
- Avoid intense exercise
- Avoid hard foods that can cause scars
- Drink a lot of water
- Avoid drinking alcohol and smoking after undergoing face lift
- No makeup for the first week
- Wash your face gently
- Avoid lying on your stomach or side while sleeping
NOTES AFTER UNDERGOING DIAMOND FACE LIFT
- Do not massage, sauna, or undergo other beauty services after 2 weeks.
- Avoid foods containing stimulants and alcohol.
- Avoid eating sticky rice, seafood, water spinach, chicken, … because these foods can cause allergies and discomfort to the body.
- Customers must not wear makeup for 12 hours.
- Avoid strong impacts and avoid pressuring the cheek area.
- Take the follow-up visits as scheduled by the doctor.
GANGWHOO COSMETIC HOSPITAL – THE PIONEER OF FACELIFT
- One of the top cosmetic hospitals that provide high-tech skin rejuvenation. There are millions of customers annually at Gangwhoo Cosmetic Hospital.
- Strategic partner of many cosmetic hospitals in Korea.
- Beauty technology from Korea.
- We have the top qualified Vietnamese – Korean doctors who have years of experience in the cosmetology industry.
- Spacious facility meeting 83 standard criteria of the Department of Health of Ho Chi Minh City.
- Ensuring long-term effectiveness and warranty policy for customers.
- Chosen and trusted by plenty of celebrities and thousands of beauty followers domestically and abroad.
Direct contact to Gangwhoo Cosmetic Hospital for further consultation
- Address: 576 – 578 Cong Hoa Street, Ward 13, Tan Binh District, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
- Hotline/Zalo: 0901 666 879
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: gangwhoohospital.vn
- Fanpage: https://www.facebook.com/GangwhooHospital
- TikTok: https://tiktok.com/@benhviengangwho
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/benhvienthammygangwhoo/
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/benhvienthammygangwhoo
We hope you’ve had enough useful information about Diamond face lift services. If you have any further questions or concerns, please leave a comment below, contact Gangwhoo Cosmetic Hospital, or via our Hotline: 0901.666.879 for the most thoughtful advice and guidance from our specialists!