Chin implant with jawbone can make a big change in the face. This is a method that can effectively correct facial defects, forming a delicate and attractive face.
At Gangwhoo Cosmetic Hospital, the chin implant with jawbone method is a modern orthopedic surgical method. By applying standard procedures, this method can bring the best results to customers. To better understand this cosmetic service, please refer to the article below!
What is the chin implant with jawbone method?
A delicate face is what makes you luckier in modern life. However, not everyone is lucky to have an attractive and elegant face since birth. Lots of people feel self-deprecating with their rough chin and enlarged jawbone.
Nowadays, it is not difficult to own a beautiful and elegant face thanks to the chin implant with jawbones. This is a surgical procedure that involves removing part of the jawbone and implant it onto the chin. This method both reduces the jawline on both cheeks and helps you own a pointed chin.
The chin implant with jawbone surgery can effectively correct a low chin, a short chin, no protrusion, and double chin… Depending on each defect on the face, the doctor will examine and recommend the most appropriate transplant surgery for each customer.
The advantages of chin implant with jawbone
- Effectively correct high cheekbones, wide jawlines that make the face rough, enlarged chin, misaligned chin, too short or too long chin…
- Form a slimmer face, a well-proportioned chin, a delicate face.
- The procedure is performed safely according to standard procedures, minimizing invasiveness, leaving no scars.
- No pain during the procedure thanks to the latest anesthesia technology of the hospital.
- Only 1 treatment for a long-lasting result.
The chin implant with jawbone procedure
Chin implant with jawbone is a relatively difficult technique, requiring high precision of the surgeons. In addition, the customer’s safety must be essentially ensured. Understanding this, Gangwhoo Cosmetic Hospital carries out the procedure as follows:
Step 1: After understanding what the customer’s desires are, the doctor will check the jawbone and chin condition. Using 3D software and Pano Ceph to analyze and evaluate these bone areas. The customer will also be advised on suitable orthopedic methods.
Step 2: Use modern software to accurately and specifically analyze the proportion of bones in the jaw and chin area. From the collected parameters, make a detailed implanting plan.
The orthopedic plan needs to follow the correct expecting proportions, making the jawbone and chin area be well-balanced with the face ratio.
Step 3: Simulate the expected results on specialized 3D software. Show the customer the results of this procedure and advise information such as steps, implementation time, applied method… If the customer is not satisfied, they can still ask the doctor to change.
Step 4: In order to ensure safety, the doctor will perform tests such as drug reactions tests, blood tests, blood pressure measurement, heart rate tests … to determine whether the customer is qualified for the surgery or not.
Step 5: The doctor will perform a local anesthetic on the jawbone, then disinfect the surgical areas. This step helps the procedure go smoothly and safely, minimizing complications.
Step 6: The doctor will sterilize surgical instruments, then start the chin implant surgery. Thanks to the skills and experience of Gangwhoo Cosmetic Hospital’s doctor, the customer will not feel any pain or discomfort during the surgery.
Step 7: The doctor will close the incision. The customer will be transferred to the intensive care unit, moved to the resting area in the hospital.
Face makeover price list at Gangwhoo Cosmetic Hospital
|Service||Price (VND)||Discounted price|
Cleft Chin Creation
Gummy Smile Treatment
Korea Implant Genioplasty
USA Implant Genioplasty
Nasolabial Folds Augmentation
Zygoma Reduction Plasty
V-line Maxillofacial Trim
|65 – 75.000.000||…|
Large Piercing Hole Treatment
Dimple Creation One Side
Dimple Creation On Both Side
Lip Reduction – Lip Shaping (1 lip)
Heart Lip Shaping
Wrinkle Removal, Facial Makeover
Images of our customers before & after chin implant with jawbone
Why should you have the chin implant with jawbone service at Gangwhoo Cosmetic Hospital?
Lots of customers trust and choose the chin implant with jawbone at Gangwhoo Cosmetic Hospital because Ganwhoo is one of the top prestigious cosmetic hospitals highly evaluated by experts:
- Gangwhoo Cosmetic Hospital has a team of talented and experienced doctors who have deep knowledge about the jawbone, chin, muscles, and facial skin structure. They have a lot of experience and practice across the country and abroad. They are also dedicated and passionate about their job.
- Gangwhoo Cosmetic Hospital has a state-of-the-art machinery system, sterile rooms, and modern equipment. In addition, Gangwhoo is constantly updating the most advanced aesthetic technology in the world.
- All beauty procedures and facial orthopedic surgery procedures must be carried out in a closed sterile area. All stages comply with safety principles to ensure customers’ safety.
- Gangwhoo Cosmetic Hospital has the top quality customer service. The staff is friendly, polite, and attentive to all customers.
We hope you’ve had enough useful information about the chin implant with jawbone service at Gangwhoo Cosmetic Hospital. If you have any further questions or concerns, please leave a comment or contact us for thoughtful advice and guidance!