The nutritions in fish sauce
According to research, fish sauce contains up to 20 different amino acids. There are 8 types of amino acids that are essential for our body, and they are the amino acid that the body cannot synthesize on its own.
Besides, the traditional fish sauce also contains many mineral salts and vitamins.
Can we eat fish sauce after rhinoplasty?
It is easy to find fish sauce in the kitchen of Vietnamese families. The daily meals will be much less delicious without the fish sauce. There are people who have just undergone rhinoplasty and are concerned: “Can I eat fish sauce after rhinoplasty?”
Moreover, the diet after rhinoplasty should not have seafood or fishy foods. Fish sauce is made from anchovies – a type of sea fish. Therefore, everyone is getting more and more concerned about whether they can eat fish sauce after rhinoplasty or not. They are afraid that eating fish sauce after rhinoplasty will make their nose have bruises and ugly scars.
So can you really eat fish sauce after rhinoplasty?
Did you know, according to research, bruises are formed on the skin are caused by the pigment melanin. This pigment is responsible for protecting the skin from the effects of UV rays in sunlight.
Currently, there is no research to prove that eating fish sauce after rhinoplasty causes bruises and scars. Therefore, it can be affirmed that, after rhinoplasty, we can completely eat fish sauce normally without worrying about any complications that will happen to the nose after rhinoplasty.
What else should you and should you not eat after rhinoplasty?
What you should eat:
- Soft foods such as porridge, soup, sweet soup…
- Lean pork, tofu, mushrooms, legumes, milk, and dairy products… to supplement protein for the body.
- Fresh green vegetables and fruits to supplement vitamins and minerals for the body.
- Drink 2-3 liters of water per day.
What you should not eat:
- Hard food.
- Beef, water spinach because it can cause keloid scars.
- Chicken, seafood, fishy food because they can cause allergies, itchiness, and discomfort.
- Sticky rice because it can cause festering wounds.
- Avoid using stimulants or alcohol.
We hope you’ve had enough useful information about whether you can eat fish sauce after rhinoplasty or not. If you have any further questions or concerns, please leave a comment below. Thank you for your time.