Can Korean Rhinoplasty Give A Long-lasting Nose Shape?

Theo dõi Gangwhoo trên

Lots of customers nowadays are concerned about how long the new nose shape would last after undergoing Korean rhinoplasty. If you also have the same questions, the following article shall give you the answer you are looking for. Stay tuned!

Can Korean Rhinoplasty Give A Long-lasting Nose Shape?
Can Korean Rhinoplasty Give A Long-lasting Nose Shape?

This article contains explanations from a professional cosmetologist at Gangwhoo Cosmetic Hospital – Dr. Phung Manh Cuong.

What is Korean rhinoplasty? Is it safe?

It is in the name, Korean rhinoplasty is a method of plastic surgery from Korea – the cradle of plastic surgery. This method is getting more and more popular in the beauty community.

According to Dr. Phung Manh Cuong, Korean rhinoplasty is a very simple and safe rhinoplasty technique. The doctor shall dissect the nasal cavity and place rhinoplasty cartilage to shape and raise the nose bridge. A Korean rhinoplasty surgery does not last long, it only lasts about 10-15 minutes.

How long would the new nose last after Korean rhinoplasty?

Dr. Phung Manh Cuong explains: “If you have a rhinoplasty done by a specialist, good, experienced and skilled rhinoplasty doctor at a prestigious cosmetic facility. Then the Korean cartilage rhinoplasty method can give a beautiful nose shape that can last for a lifetime without any complications.”

Top 3 factors affecting the lasting efficiency of Korean rhinoplasty

Although Korean rhinoplasty is safe, it also depends on the 3 following factors:

Doctors’ qualifications

Dr. Phung Manh Cuong said that although Korean rhinoplasty is a very simple technique that can be performed quickly. But in order to ensure safety as well as the long-lasting nose shape, it must be done by experts, good and experienced doctors. Moreover, the operating room must meet the standards of the Ministry of Health.

Cartilage material

The rhinoplasty cartilage directly affects the probability of maintaining the new nose shape after Korean rhinoplasty. If you have rhinoplasty at a prestigious cosmetic facility, you can have high-quality cartilage that is compatible with the body to prevent complications. Thereby ensuring a new nose shape that can last for a long time.

Post-operative care

80% of the success of rhinoplasty depends on the doctor, the remaining 20% depends on post-operative care. This shows the importance of post-operative care. You must follow your doctor’s post-operative care instructions and the following check-ups with your doctor.

Read more -> How much is Korean cartilage rhinoplasty?

Where should we have quality Korean rhinoplasty?

Gangwhoo Cosmetic Hospital provides top-quality Korean rhinoplasty that can ensure a long-lasting nose shape for customers.

Gangwhoo Cosmetic Hospital has talented and highly qualified doctors with years of experience working and training in Korea, the USA, France, etc. Moreover, they are also consulted by Korean experts. Therefore, Gangwhoo Cosmetic Hospital can ensure a long-lasting nose shape for customers.

In addition, Gangwhoo Cosmetic Hospital also has 5-star standard facilities, state-of-the-art machinery systems, and modern equipment to ensure comfort for customers.

Images of our customers before & after Korean rhinoplasty at Gangwhoo Cosmetic Hospital

Images of our customers before & after Korean rhinoplasty at Gangwhoo Cosmetic Hospital

Gọi tư vấn miễn phí

Images of our customers before & after Korean rhinoplasty at Gangwhoo Cosmetic Hospital

Images of our customers before & after Korean rhinoplasty at Gangwhoo Cosmetic Hospital

Images of our customers before & after Korean rhinoplasty at Gangwhoo Cosmetic Hospital

How much is Korean rhinoplasty?

The newly updated price for Korean rhinoplasty at Gangwhoo Cosmetic Hospital in 2021 is: 10 million VND

Takeaway

How long would the new nose shape last after undergoing Korean rhinoplasty? You can have a long-lasting or even permanent nose shape if you have rhinoplasty done by a talented doctor at a prestigious cosmetic facility.

We hope you’ve had enough useful information about Korean rhinoplasty. If you have any further questions or concerns, please leave a comment below or contact our Hotline: 0901666879 for the most thoughtful advice and guidance.

NHẬN TƯ VẤN MIỄN PHÍ
TỪ BÁC SĨ




    Bác sĩ Park tư vấn miễn phí

    Leave a Reply

    Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

    0901 666 879 Tư vấn miễn phí