Many sisters are spreading about the way of acne treatment with fresh chicken eggs effectively. It is widely known that there are many nutrients in chicken eggs, but is it really good to apply an egg mask to treat acne what are the ways to treat acne with chicken eggs?
The following article shall give you the answer you are looking for. Stay tuned!
Is chicken egg mask effective?
Eggs have long been considered a food source of many nutrients beneficial to health. In particular, fresh chicken eggs contain a lot of minerals and vitamins B including vitamins B2, B6… and are rich in protein. These are all nutrients that work to nourish healthy, smooth, and youthful skin.
However, is it really effective to treat acne with chicken eggs? According to research, fresh chicken eggs contain a large amount of lysozyme enzyme, which has the ability to antibacterial and clean deep inside the pores. Thanks to that, chicken eggs can help reduce acne-causing agents and treat acne effectively.
8 ways of treating acne with chicken egg
Here are 8 simple ways to treat acne with chicken eggs, which can be done at home:
Acne treatment with chicken egg and honey
Adding honey to the egg mask will enhance the efficiency of acne treatment. Because honey also contains many antibacterial and anti-inflammatory substances, thereby helping to limit acne formation and development more optimally.
- Preparation: 1 fresh chicken egg, 2 spoons of pure honey
- Break the shell of the egg, separate the egg white, and put it in a bowl
- Put honey in a bowl and mix well
- Wash and dry your face
- Apply the mixture of egg and honey on the skin surface, especially acne-prone skin
- Lie down and relax for about 15-20 minutes, then wash your face with clean water.
- Regularly apply 2-3 times a week for the highest effect.
Acne treatment with chicken egg and yogurt
Yogurt is beneficial for health in general and for skin health in particular.
This type of food contains a lot of nutrients that are beneficial to the skin, helping to nourish healthy skin, prevent the formation of acne, and make the skin smooth and brighter.
- Preparation: 1 fresh egg, 1 jar of unsweetened yogurt
- Crack the eggshell and separate the egg white into a small bowl
- Take 2 spoons of yogurt in a bowl and mix well
- Clean your face and dry it with a clean towel
- Apply a mixture of eggs and yogurt on the surface of the acne skin
- Keep it for 15-20 minutes, then wash your face with water
- Use this method 2-3 times a week to get the best results
Acne treatment with chicken egg and turmeric
For a long time, turmeric has been used for facial skin care, acne treatment, and restore the damage caused by acne, especially dark spots on the skin.
Curcumin in turmeric has anti-inflammatory properties, which protect the skin from harmful agents and anti-aging skin. Applying acne treatment with chicken eggs and turmeric will help reduce acne and fade dark spots left after acne.
- Preparation: 1 fresh egg and 2 spoons of pure turmeric powder
- Crack the shell and separate the egg whites into a bowl
- Put 2 spoons of turmeric powder in a cup and mix well to get a thick yellow-brown paste
- Wash your face thoroughly and dry your face with a clean towel
- Apply the mixture to the surface of the skin, especially to the acne-prone skin
- Leave the mixture on the face for about 15-20 minutes and then wash them thoroughly with water
- Apply for 2-3 times / week
Acne treatment with chicken egg and fresh lime
Lemon is an extremely cheap, easy-to-find, highly effective skin-beautifying ingredient. Fresh lime contains citric acid (AHA) that can remove dead skin cells, thereby cleaning and unclogging pores.
L-asorbic active ingredient in lemon can dry acne, making it easier to remove acne cores from the skin effectively. In addition, the abundant vitamin C in limes shall help get rid of dark spots left after acne treatment.
- Preparation: 1 fresh chicken egg and 1 fresh lime
- Cut the lime in half, squeeze out the juice and remove the seeds
- Break the chicken egg, separate the egg white and mix it with lime juice
- Mix the 2 ingredients to get a mixture
- Wash your face and dry it with a clean towel
- Gently apply the mixture to the entire surface of the acne-prone skin
- Lie down and relax for 15-20 minutes and then wash your face with clean water
- Regularly apply egg and lime mask 2-3 times a week
Acne treatment with chicken egg and oatmeal
It is not only very good food for health and physique, but oatmeal is also used by many women for skincare. Because oatmeal contains a lot of vitamins and minerals that are extremely good for the skin.
In particular, oatmeal contains saponins that are able to control sebum secretion on the skin. Oatmeal can also be used to remove dead cells, unclog pores, help limit and reduce acne effectively.
- Preparation: 1 fresh egg, 2-3 spoons of oatmeal
- Put the oatmeal in a small bowl
- Separate egg whites into the oatmeal
- Mix these 2 ingredients to get a smooth paste
- Clean and dry your face
- Apply the mixture of egg and oatmeal on the skin, especially the areas with acne
- After about 15-20 minutes, wash your face with clean water
- Apply acne treatment with eggs and oatmeal 2-3 times/week for the best results.
Acne treatment with chicken egg and coconut oil
Two types of acids, lauric and capric acid that is found in coconut oil have very good anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties, thereby preventing acne-causing agents, enhancing effective acne treatment. Not to mention, the high content of vitamin E in coconut oil also helps moisturize the skin, protect the skin from harmful agents and prevent aging.
Regularly applying coconut oil to your skin will help you have healthy, smooth, even-toned skin.
- Preparation: 1 fresh egg with 2 spoons of pure coconut oil
- Separate the white egg into a small bowl
- Take 2 spoons of pure coconut oil in a bowl and mix it with the egg whites
- Wash your face and then dry it with a towel
- Apply the mixture evenly over the entire face area especially the areas with acne, except for the eye area.
- Leave this mixture on the skin for about 15 minutes, then wash thoroughly with warm water
- Regularly apply 2-3 times a week to get the best result
Acne treatment with chicken egg and olive oil
If you do not like to use coconut oil, you can apply the acne treatment with chicken eggs and olive oil for almost the same effect. Like coconut oil, olive oil is rich in vitamin E, which helps to nourish healthy, smooth, and youthful skin.
The implementation of the acne treatment with chicken eggs and olive oil is similar to when using coconut oil.
Acne treatment with chicken egg and tea tree oil
- Preparation: 1 fresh chicken egg and 4-5 drops of tea tree oil
- Separate the egg white and put it into a small bowl
- Add a few drops of tea tree oil to the bowl and mix well
- After washing and drying your face, gently apply this mixture to your skin
- Massage in a spiral direction for about 1-2 minutes
- Leave it on and relax for about 15-20 minutes and then wash your face thoroughly with water
- Apply moisturizer as usual
- Do this method 2-3 times a week and you will see obvious improvements to your skin
Everything you need to remember when applying chicken egg face mask for acne treatment
While applying acne treatments with chicken egg, you need to keep a few things in mind:
- Must choose fresh, unspoiled chicken eggs.
- Only apply an egg mask 2-3 times a week, the acne can become worse if you abuse this method
- Apply the egg mask long enough for the nutrients to penetrate the skin. The ideal time when applying the mask is from 15-20 minutes, it is not recommended to apply an egg mask overnight.
- After applying the acne mask to treat acne, you must apply sunscreen to protect your skin from UV rays in the sun.
- Do not squeeze acne recklessly because it can make acne worse and leave pitted scars.
- If there are abnormal signs on the skin, stop immediately and wash with water.
- After applying the mask, you should apply an oil-free moisturizer to avoid clogging pores and forming acne.
- Besides applying acne treatments with eggs, it is also necessary to build a healthy diet and lifestyle so that acne quickly subsides.
We hope you’ve had enough useful information about the acne treatment with chicken egg and other substances. Thank you for reading and best of luck to you!