Thread Face Lift: Post-care Tips is extremely important for you to get the best results and prevent complications and infections that may occur. In the article below, Gangwhoo Cosmetic Hospital will suggest to you some ways to take care of your skin after thread face lift for your reference!
Is thread face lift safe?
Thread face lift is a non-surgical cosmetic method that uses biodegradable threads inserted into the subcutaneous tissues to lift and tighten the skin. This method is highly safe because the threads are compatible with human skin and do not cause irritation. However, you also need to choose a reputable and professional address to perform thread face lift to avoid unwanted risks.
Is thread face lift good?
Thread face lift is a method that uses specialized needles to insert threads into the subcutaneous tissues, creating strong bonds that lift and rejuvenate the skin, tightening the sagging areas. Thread face lift has many benefits such as:
- Providing a younger, firmer and smoother skin
- No surgery, no scars or pain
- Quick recovery time and lasting effects from 3 to 5 years
However, you also need to note that not everyone can use this method. You should consult your doctor before deciding to do thread face lift to ensure safety and effectiveness for your skin.
Symptoms that may occur after surgery
The symptoms that may occur after thread face lift are usually: Mild pain, swelling, bruising, hematoma, infection or asymmetry,… Therefore, post-care after thread face lift is very important. You should pay attention to take care of the wound by applying cold compresses, cleaning thoroughly and taking antibiotics as directed by your doctor.
Instructions on how to take care of your skin after thread face lift
To get the desired cosmetic results, post-care after thread face lift is very important that customers need to pay attention to. So how to take care of your skin to heal quickly and have a fresh face after beauty, please refer to some information below:
Apply ice to reduce swelling and bruising
Within the first 3 days after thread face lift. You should apply ice to reduce swelling and bruising on your face as follows:
- Clean your face with a gentle cleanser.
- Use a specialized ice pack or a clean cloth wrapped around 3-4 ice cubes.
- Gently apply the ice pack to the swollen and painful areas of your face for about 2 minutes, do not press the ice hard on your skin.
- Rest your hand for about 1 minute and continue applying for another 2 minutes, do this 3 times in a row.
Daily activities and rest
- Do not chew hard or exercise vigorously to avoid damaging the threads and skin.
- Drink enough water and eat a balanced diet to nourish your skin from within.
- You should eat more green vegetables, fruits, meat and fish and avoid spicy, hot and stimulating foods.
- Do not laugh or open your mouth wide.
- Apply cold compresses to reduce swelling and bruising.
- Clean your skin thoroughly and change the dressing regularly.
- Take medication as prescribed by your doctor, including antibiotics, painkillers, anti-inflammatory and anti-scarring drugs.
- Do not wear makeup at the time of thread lifting to avoid skin infection.
- Clean your face gently with a mild cleanser and do not irritate your skin.
- Stop exfoliating activities (both physical and chemical) after thread lifting.
- Sleep in a straight position to avoid distorting your face.
What foods should you avoid and what diet should you follow after thread face lift?
After thread face lift, you should avoid the following foods:
- Chicken, water spinach, seafood, fishy foods. Beef, eggs, sticky rice.
- Cabbage and vegetables containing vitamin K.
- Spicy, hot and stimulating foods such as coffee, tobacco.
In addition to the foods to avoid above, experts recommend that you supplement more foods rich in vitamin C and protein to increase collagen production and support wound healing. Besides, you should also drink plenty of water to keep your skin hydrated.
Gangwhoo Cosmetic Hospital – the leading reputable address for thread face lift today
Gangwhoo is a reputable Korean cosmetic clinic in Ho Chi Minh City. Gangwhoo has many different thread face lift services such as Diamond thread face lift, Gold thread face lift, along with a team of skilled doctors and modern equipment. Gangwhoo is trusted by many domestic customers and especially international customers who choose to beautify their skin.
The thread face lift method at Gangwhoo Cosmetic Hospital under the supervision of a team of doctors with over 15 years of experience in the field of cosmetic surgery has high technique. You can rest assured that this method does not involve any surgery. It ensures safety for your health and does not leave any ugly scars after beauty treatment, significantly reducing the time of post-face lift care.
In addition, the thread face lift procedure at Gangwhoo Cosmetic Hospital has undergone a rigorous inspection process according to the standards of the Ministry of Health. At the same time, all the tools used throughout the process have clear origins and sources, so they are safe for users.
Through this article, Gangwhoo Cosmetic Hospital hopes that you will understand the information about how to take care of your skin after thread face lift. If you have any further questions about the skin rejuvenation services, please contact the hotline 1900 5128 or 0901 666 879 to get the best and soonest answers from the experts.