Biological ear cartilage rhinoplasty is a beauty service that lots of customers do not understand its advantages clearly? The following article will help customers understand more about biological ear cartilage rhinoplasty and the price of biological ear cartilage rhinoplasty. Stay tuned!
WHAT IS BIOLOGICAL EAR CARTILAGE RHINOPLASTY?
Biological ear cartilage rhinoplasty is the latest and most advanced rhinoplasty method nowadays, using the semi-biological ePTFE material manufactured by the American company Implantech & Surgical Technology Laboratories. Thereby forming a cartilage structure that allows tissue and blood vessels to grow through like autologous cartilage. This cartilage material is highly compatible with the body and can be a perfect substitute for ear cartilage for rhinoplasty. The new nose shape can last for a long time.
THE ADVANTAGES OF BIOLOGICAL EAR CARTILAGE RHINOPLASTY
– Highly compatible biological ePTFE material. No rejection reactions compared to silicone materials, giving a comfortable feel and a more natural aesthetic appearance.
– The micro-mesh surface design, integrated with the soft tissue layer, keeps the nose shape and reduces the risks of rejection.
– This cartilage material is easy to be formed and customized to suit each customer’s desire.
– With biological ear cartilage, surgery to remove ear cartilage is not necessary to ensure less pain and no deformation to the ear shape after rhinoplasty.
WHO SHOULD HAVE BIOLOGICAL EAR CARTILAGE RHINOPLASTY?
Biological ear cartilage rhinoplasty is a cosmetic method for people who want to improve their nose shape such as:
- Men and women above 18 years old.
- Those who love beauty and want to change themselves.
- Those who have a low nose, saddle nose, big nose tip, though nose wings…
- Those who underwent nose surgery but had complications afterward such as red nose tip, exposed nose bridge, crooked nose…
- Those who want to have a new and natural nose shape that can last for a long time.
- Those who have a deformed nose due to trauma.
- Those who have congenital nose defects.
- Those who have a low nose bridge.
- Those who want to have rhinoplasty with autologous cartilage but do not want to use their own cartilage.
BIOLOGICAL EAR CARTILAGE RHINOPLASTY PROCEDURE
At Gangwhoo Cosmetic Hospital, the medical standard biological ear cartilage rhinoplasty procedure consists of 7 steps:
- Step 1
The doctor at Gangwhoo Cosmetic Hospital shall directly examine the customer’s nose condition, then the doctor will measure and suggest a new suitable nose shape.
- Step 2
The customer will have a general health check such as blood tests, blood pressure tests, drug reactions.
- Step 3
The doctor at Gangwhoo Cosmetic Hospital shall sketch the new nose shape on a monitor for customers to see their expected new nose shapes after biological ear cartilage rhinoplasty.
- Step 4
The nurses will disinfect the nose areas to prevent infection during surgery.
- Step 5
The doctor shall start the biological ear cartilage rhinoplasty. The doctor will let the customer see the new nose shape before closing the wound.
- Step 6
After the surgery, the doctor shall put on a nose splint to fix the new nose shape after surgery.
- Step 7
The old nose shape will be entirely restructured. The post-operative care of the biological ear cartilage rhinoplasty method will be shorter than other conventional rhinoplasty methods.
BIOLOGICAL EAR CARTILAGE RHINOPLASTY PRICE LIST AT GANGWHOO COSMETIC HOSPITAL
The price of biological ear cartilage rhinoplasty service is 5 million VND for the biological ear cartilage material + the price of rhinoplasty method customers choose.
HOW TO CARE FOR YOUR NOSE AFTER BIOLOGICAL EAR CARTILAGE RHINOPLASTY
Besides doctors’ qualifications and techniques, rhinoplasty techniques, and machinery systems, proper care after rhinoplasty is also extremely essential.
Customers should remember the following tips for self-care after undergoing biological ear cartilage rhinoplasty:
1. Applying ice compresses in the first 48 hours to reduce swelling
The nose after a surgical intervention will often have swelling, this is a normal reaction of the human body. Therefore, you do not need to worry much about this problem. What you should do is apply ice compression to the incision. Note: Avoid contact with water on the open wound.
2. Clean the wound with physiological saline
To reduce the risks of infection after undergoing biological ear cartilage rhinoplasty, customers need to clean the wound with physiological saline or diluted saltwater. Then, use a soft towel to gently dry the wound, apply the topical cream as prescribed by the doctor for the wound to heal quickly.
3. Avoid intense activities after rhinoplasty
One of the most important things to remember after undergoing biological ear cartilage rhinoplasty is that you must avoid exercising intensely or lying on your side to avoid pressure on your nose. Because during this time, the nose needs time to recover and stabilize. Therefore, activities with strong contacts can cause the nose to be crooked.
4. Proper diets
After rhinoplasty, for the wound to heal quickly without leaving any scars. Customers need to abstain from eating certain foods such as sticky rice, water spinach, chicken, beef, seafood, … because they will cause bruises and keloids in the surgical area.
In addition, customers must avoid using stimulants such as coffee, tobacco, beer, alcohol, … in the first 7 days after rhinoplasty. Instead, you should drink a lot of water and increase your vitamins intake by eating lots of green vegetables and all kinds of fruits.
5. Taking antibiotics and the following check-up as scheduled
For the incision not to become infected, customers need to take the right dose of antibiotics. Because antibiotics have an antibacterial effect, it helps to eliminate the risk of complications after rhinoplasty. At the same time, antibiotics work to reduce swelling and pain.
In particular, to ensure safety and the best result. You should take the following check-up as scheduled by the doctor.
FAQ ABOUT BIOLOGICAL EAR CARTILAGE RHINOPLASTY
1. Is it painful?
Before rhinoplasty, the doctor will numb the surgical areas with local anesthesia, so the customer will feel no pain or discomfort during the procedure. If there is any pain, it will feel a slight sting like an ant bite. So customers can rest assured before undergoing rhinoplasty.
However, it greatly depends on the doctor’s qualification and the customer’s health condition to determine the final result and whether the surgery is painful or not. Therefore, customers should carefully choose the best cosmetic hospital to have rhinoplasty service.
Normally, the pain will subside after 3 – 5 days. During this time, customers must strictly follow the doctor’s instructions to recover. When the anesthesia has worn off, you will feel mild pain in the nose tip, so the doctor shall prescribe more painkillers and antibiotics for you.
2. How long does it take for the nose to recover and become beautiful?
It will take about 30 days for the nose to recover and become naturally beautiful. Depending on the health condition of each person and the doctor’s qualifications and techniques, it may take fewer days for the nose to recover.
- From 1 to 5 days after surgery: The nose will be swollen red or bruised depending on the customer’s health condition. This is a normal reaction of the body after cosmetic surgery. The red swelling will gradually subside and the bruises will fade after 3 days.
- After the 6th day, the skin is completely healed, on the 7th day, customers can go back to the doctor to examine and sutures removal.
- From 8 to 14 days after suture removal: At this point, there is only a thin red line at the nose columella because the sutures have just been removed. But for some people with sensitive skin, the incision is still slightly swollen, but it will recover quickly in just a few days later than for a normal person.
- After 14 days: At this time, the incision will still be slightly red, the traces of the sutures will disappear. The nose shape has begun to look more stable, natural, and more beautiful.
- After 1 month, the nose is completely recovered, there are no cosmetic traces left, the nose will look naturally beautiful.
3. Will the new nose last permanently?
Biological ear cartilage rhinoplasty is the perfect method for those who want to have a beautiful and long-lasting nose shape.
According to cosmetic specialists, biological ear cartilage rhinoplasty can give the most perfect results that can almost last permanently. In many cases, the new noses can last permanently with good care.
The reason for such durability is because the biological ear cartilage attaches to the tissues and the nose tip to form a unified block. Therefore, the new nose shape is not only naturally beautiful and safe but also can last almost permanently.
4. How long does it take the nose to heal?
After biological ear cartilage rhinoplasty, customers need to rest at home for 1 – 2 weeks. During this time, the swelling and bruises will subside, and there is less discharge from the nose. However, customers should wait at least 6 weeks for further notice from the doctor.
PRESTIGIOUS COSMETIC HOSPITAL FOR RHINOPLASTY
Nowadays, Gangwhoo Cosmetic Hospital is one of the first pioneers in providing biological ear cartilage rhinoplasty, favored by many customers. Many of them are overseas Vietnamese customers from Japan, Korea, America,… they came to Gangwhoo for:
- Gangwhoo has highly qualified doctors and specialists. Therefore, all the nose defects and weaknesses on customers’ faces shall be improved.
- In addition, at Gangwhoo Cosmetic Hospital, we use cartilage material under the standard of the FDA. With our doctors’ qualifications and experience, we ensure the best results for customers without any risks of complications.
- In particular, we aim to give the best and most natural nose shape for every customer. Hence, Gangwhoo Cosmetic Hospital is the top option for you to have beauty services and rhinoplasty.
Come to Gangwhoo Cosmetic Hospital now for further advice and guidance for biological ear cartilage rhinoplasty!
Direct contact to Gangwhoo Cosmetic Hospital for further consultation
- Address: 576 – 578 Cong Hoa Street, Ward 13, Tan Binh District, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
- Hotline/Zalo: 0901 666 879
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: gangwhoohospital.vn
- Fanpage: https://www.facebook.com/GangwhooHospital
- TikTok: https://tiktok.com/@benhviengangwhoo
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/benhvienthammygangwhoo/
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/benhvienthammygangwhoo
We hope you’ve had enough useful information about our biological ear cartilage rhinoplasty service. If you have any further questions or concerns, please leave a comment or contact our Hotline: 0901.666.879 for the most thoughtful advice and guidance!