Damaged nose due to failed surgery
After costly and painful rhinoplasty surgery, many people are still not satisfied with their new nose shapes. Things even went terribly wrong when the nose became severely damaged with serious complications.
Please keep in mind these reasons to avoid risks:
- Doctors’ qualifications: A good, experienced doctor is the core of a cosmetic hospital. The skill of the doctor goes along with the success of the surgery to minimize the risks and vice versa.
- Improper rhinoplasty method: Not all rhinoplasty methods give the same results. Each method will be suitable for the specific condition of the nose, health status, etc.
- Surgical environment, equipment: The surgical environment and medical tools are not guaranteed to be sterile is one of the causes of post-surgery nose infection.
- Post-operative care: A professional crew will pay great attention to post-operative care to ensure the best nose shape. However, the post-operative care stage is still not really focused on by many cosmetic facilities and customers.
- Allergy to the rhinoplasty material: Low-quality rhinoplasty with unknown origin or incompatible can lead to a rejection reaction of the body, causing the nose to swell, inflame, even infection – necrosis of the nose in the long run …
Gangwhoo Cosmetic Hospital – The top hospital for nose revision in HCM City
When getting into the above situations, the first thing is to stay calm, find a reputable hospital to have a nose revision to fix the problem.
Gangwhoo Cosmetic Hospital is located at 576-578 Cong Hoa, Ward 13, Tan Binh District, Ho Chi Minh City with modern facilities and experts – highly qualified doctors. Especially at Gangwhoo Cosmetic Hospital, each doctor is specialized in their field such as nose makeover, eye makeover specialist, breast makeover specialist, etc. In particular, First Level Specialist Phung Manh Cuong is known by the name “The Doctor with the Witch’s Hand” who has successfully performed thousands of cases of eyelid revision and nose revision.
In order to give an effective nose revision surgery, the doctor will directly examine the customer’s current nose condition before deciding on the best treatment method.
Depending on the complications and the severity such as material allergies, infections, etc., the doctor will decide the most appropriate treatment method:
Redness on the nose
Dropped rhinoplasty cartilage
Severe nose infection
Crooked nose, leaked filler
Deformed nose due to lots of surgeries