A good place for Korean rhinoplasty is a heated topic in many big cosmetic surgery forums as it is one of the most highly recommended techniques in the world. Let’s take a look at some criteria needed to define a good place for Korean rhinoplasty in today’s article.
What is Korean rhinoplasty?
Before we get into knowing a good place for Korean rhinoplasty, we must first know about Korean rhinoplasty!
According to aesthetics experts, Korean rhinoplasty is the general term for all of the rhinoplasty technology from Korea. This, once again, confirm the birthplace of nose makeovers of Korea.
In Vietnam, to categorize the different techniques of rhinoplasty, Korean rhinoplasty is understood as the method of using a single type of cartilage made from silicone to enhance the projection of the nose. This method, while elevating the height of the nose, will not affect the original look of the nose. Therefore, it is only suitable for those with a small flaw of nasal height and an overall well-shaped nose.
The criteria to evaluate a good place for Korean rhinoplasty
Due to the increasing need for Korean rhinoplasty, many cosmetic facilities were established. Therefore, choosing a suitable place to have such procedure is no simple task. A great Korean rhinoplasty will have to suffice the following conditions:
- The aesthetic facility must operate transparently and is licensed by the Ministry of Health. It must also meet the strict regulation of the government to be allowed to operate a cosmetic procedure.
- The surgeon must have a working license, years of experience, and good artistic eyes to perform the safest and most beautiful Korean rhinoplasty on the nose.
- The infrastructure, technology, and equipment must be modern, meeting all the requirements needed to let the surgery happen safely.
- The cosmetic procedure, from the consultation to the operation, must be done safely and professionally.
- The service, as well as the aftercare, must be up to the medical standard to allow the best results for the customers.
Check out: Korean rhinoplasty cartilage
A good place for Korean rhinoplasty in Ho Chi Minh City
Recommended to be the most quality facility for rhinoplasty in Ho Chi Minh City, Gangwhoo cosmetic hospital has and will always be the most trustworthy place for nose makeovers. According to the statistic, almost all the customers are satisfied with the services and the quality of the place.
- It is licensed by the Ministry of Health to operate in the aesthetic industry in Ho Chi Minh City. Gangwhoo cosmetic hospital meet all the conditions needed to operate from the simplest to the most sophisticated procedure. The facility always follows Korean standards when performing any operations to ensure the safety of the customers during the surgery.
- This is the place that received the most advanced and latest cosmetic technology. They always stay ahead in ensuring the safety and the quality of the services.
- At Gangwhoo cosmetic hospital, all the surgeons are well-trained in a certain type of service, creating the professionalism needed. All of the surgeons are licensed, have years of experience and the dexterity to perform the best procedure for any customer.
- The cartilage used in Gangwhoo cosmetic hospital is imported from leading countries in the world such as America, Germany, Korea, etc. The cartilage material is inspected to be safe and up to the requirements from the Ministry of Health. It has been applied and used to bring about the best aesthetic results for millions of customers.
At the moment, Gangwhoo cosmetic hospital is performing the best technique of rhinoplasty for the majority of women. All of the Korean rhinoplasty available are Korean cartilage-coated rhinoplasty (the technique that combines both autologous cartilage and artificial cartilage), Korean artificial cartilage rhinoplasty (also known as Korean rhinoplasty), Korean S-Line and L-Line rhinoplasty (this is similar to the cartilage-coated rhinoplasty with the addition of alar base reduction and nose tip reduction to create the perfect nose shape), and the technique that uses 100% autologous cartilage (this also originated in Korean with a very high operating cost due to its complexity).
We hope this article has helped you to know a good place for Korean rhinoplasty in Ho Chi Minh City. We wish you will soon achieve the nose shape that you desired in the near future. Don’t forget to check out our website if you ever need any information about other cosmetic procedures.