No one wants to have high cheekbones that make the face look fierce, scary, and unsightly. In particular, according to the old stereotype, women with high cheekbones tend to be disagreeable with their husbands, aggressive, and less charming. Therefore, people always want to find a solution to lower their cheekbones.
In fact, cheekbones reduction is often done by applying massage techniques, but it is not so effective. If you want to lower your cheekbones quickly and effectively, the cosmetic method especially the zygoma reduction plasty is the most optimal technique.
What is zygoma reduction plasty?
Zygoma reduction plasty is a US FDA Certified cosmetic technology from Korea. Therefore, customers do not have to worry about any pain or complications after the surgery.
During the procedure, the doctor will reposition the cheekbones about 1-2 cm below the cheek area. Thanks to this, the face will be more balanced and feminine. At the same time, you will also have full cheeks that can last for a long time.
It must be known that zygoma reduction plasty (or cheekbone reduction) is a very complicated method because it requires high accuracy in each step. Through an incision in the oral cavity, applying the L Shaft technique, the doctor will dissect the bone and create a small cavity, then lower the cheekbone area from the inside. Thus, no aesthetic traces will be visible.
The advantages of the zygoma reduction plasty method
Compared with other face makeover methods, zygoma reduction plasty is ranked at the top of the most difficult techniques. But the final result can be very satisfying. When learning about this method, you will find that this method has many outstanding advantages such as:
- Correction of high cheekbones, uneven cheekbones, etc.
- The cheekbones are lowered be well-proportions with the face, forming a feminine and gentle face
- Apply the latest and most advanced beauty techniques.
- The surgery is performed inside the oral cavity, so there are no cosmetic traces or scars.
- The incision is located in the oral mucosa, so it does not cause pain and affect the chewing function.
- Quick recovery time and long-lasting results.
The international standard zygoma reduction plasty procedure
At Gangwhoo Cosmetic Hospital, zygoma reduction plasty is carried out by the top doctors. At the same time, this technique requires support from extremely modern machinery and equipment. The procedure complies with the international procedures and is performed in a sterile room with strict monitoring.
- Step 1: The doctor will directly examine the customer’s cheekbone condition. Then the doctor will suggest the most appropriate method for the customer.
- Step 2: The customer must have a general health check including ultrasound tests, blood tests, etc. to decide whether they are eligible for the surgery or not.
- Step 3: The doctor will measure the suitable ratio of lowering the cheekbones in accordance with the face’s proportions.
- Step 4: The doctor will anesthetize the customer so that they will not feel any pain during surgery. Then the doctor will disinfect the surgical area to ensure safety without causing infection
- Step 5: The doctor will start the zygoma reduction surgery by making a small incision in the oral cavity. Then dissect to create a cavity and use a specialized device to lower the cheekbones based on the measured ratio.
- Step 6: The customer will rest at the hospital for a further monitor. Then the doctor will instruct the customer on how to do home care, and schedule a follow-up examination.
Maxillofacial surgery price list at Gangwhoo Cosmetic Hospital
|Service||First surgery (VND)||Re-surgery|
Gummy Smile Treatment
|Overbite Treatment (Maxilla)||80.000.000|
|Overbite (Maxilla) + Gummy Smile Treatment||85.000.000|
|Overbite (Mandible and Maxilla)||140.000.000|
|Sliding Genioplasty and Overbite Surgery||120.000.000|
|Lefort 1 Maxilla Surgery||90.000.000|
|BSSO Mandible Surgery||100.000.000|
|Lefort 1 Maxilla Surgery + BSSO Mandible Surgery||180.000.000|
|Temples Augmentation With Korean Soft Cartilage||30.000.000|
|Jaw Angle Trim||80.000.000|
|Chin Augmentation With Mandibular Angle Bone||50.000.000|
|Mandibular Angle Trim + Ramus Trim||90.000.000|
|Mandibular Angle Trim + Ramus Trim + Chin Trim.||100.000.000|
|Mandible Trim and Asymmetrical Chin Fix||120.000.000|
|V-line Mandible Trim||80.000.000||100.000.000|
|V-Line Mandible Trim and Asymmetrical Chin Fix||120.000.000|
|V-line Mandible Trim + Sliding Genioplasty||120.000.000|
|Cheek Bags Retrieval||20.000.000|
|V-Line Mandible Trim||60.000.000|
|Genioplasty With Korean Implant (No Screws)||20.000.000|
|Chin Bone Trim||50.000.000|
|Chin Bone Trim With Chin Reduction||70.000.000|
|Genioplasty With Screws||25.000.000||30.000.000|
Why should you choose zygoma reduction plasty at Gangwhoo Cosmetic Hospital?
In Viet Nam, not all cosmetic facilities can provide quality zygoma reduction plasty service. Therefore, it is quite challenging for customers to find reputable cosmetic facilities to have zygoma reduction plasty services.
If you are still wondering where to have zygoma reduction plasty services, then Gangwhoo Cosmetic Hospital is the best choice for you. Gangwhoo is an International Korean cosmetic hospital operating in Viet Nam. At Gangwhoo, we have state-of-the-art facilities and the top doctors to ensure you the most successful surgery.
We have highly qualified and experienced doctors in the cosmetic industry. They are well-trained in their field and often go abroad to practice to improve their skills. In addition, we also have state-of-the-art machinery and equipment to ensure the surgery is carried out quickly and precisely.
We hope you’ve had enough useful information about the zygoma reduction plasty method. If you have any further questions or concerns, please leave a comment below or contact Gangwhoo Cosmetic Hospital for the most thoughtful advice and guidance!