What is wrinkle removal?
Everyone especially women want to have youthful, delicate, and smooth skin. However, as time goes by, the aging process causes our face to appear wrinkles, crow’s feet, sagging skin in the forehead, eyelids, eye sockets, temple, nasolabial folds, and cheeks… making the skin no longer firm and smooth.
There are 2 kinds of wrinkles on the face:
- Dynamic wrinkles: These wrinkles appear due to the repetitive movement of parts of the face. For example forehead wrinkles, crow’s feet, nasolabial folds. These wrinkles can be clearly seen when we express emotions such as frowning, laughing, etc.
- Static wrinkles: These wrinkles appear even when facial muscles are in a static state without any movements. They are caused by the aging process, by sun damage, by smoking, and by gradual dynamic wrinkles that become permanent.
Having wrinkles on the face can be stressful for many people in the long run. There are many wrinkle removal methods that can be applied to help rejuvenate the skin. The methods commonly used nowadays include:
- Fillers injection (fillers): Fillers containing hyaluronic acid that can fill to remove wrinkles, remove loose skin, and make the skin plump and smoother. The effect of filler can last from 3 months to 1 year, then it will be eliminated from the body. To maintain the effect of the filler, you need to have repeated injections every year.
- Botox injection: The ingredient of Botox is botulinum toxin. They have the effect of temporarily paralyzing aging muscle areas, delaying and reducing wrinkles on these muscle areas. However, Botox only works for dynamic wrinkles. However, it is still considered the most powerful therapeutic compound for aging problems. However, the effect can only last from 4 to 8 months and you must have a repeated injection to maintain its effects.
- Plastic surgery: Plastic surgery to remove wrinkles is a minor surgery that can be applied to tighten and lift the skin, or to transplant autologous fat to make the skin smoother and firmer. The effect can last for up to 15 years. However, if this surgery is not carried out carefully, it can cause many dangerous side effects and complications.
- In addition, some other popular methods of wrinkle removal are laser rejuvenation and microinjection, which are effective mainly for wrinkles around the eyes and mouth. However, they are also considered to be potentially risky that can leave scars.
The advantages of wrinkle removal methods
- Remove all types of wrinkles instantly, tighten the skin, rejuvenate the skin, bringing a younger face.
- You can choose the appropriate method depending on the condition of wrinkles and your desire.
- Apply advanced technology to ensure optimal beauty effect.
- The procedure is carried out safely, quickly, painlessly, and has a short recovery time.
The wrinkle removal procedure
Step 1: Examination and consultation
Step 2: General health check
The customer must have a general health check including blood pressure measurement tests and heart rate tests. The doctor also asks the customer about their medical history and the medicines they are using. This step is to determine whether the customer is eligible for the procedure or not.
Step 3: Measurement and sketch
The doctor will mark the areas that need treatment on the customer’s face.
Step 4: Disinfection and anesthesia
The doctor will disinfect and anesthetize the customer to ensure they will not feel any pain or discomfort during the procedure and ensure no complications.
Step 5: Start the wrinkle removal procedure
At the marked areas, the doctor will perform wrinkle removal methods, skin tightening, sagging skin removal, and make the face plump and younger.
After the surgery, the doctor will instruct the customer on how to do home and skincare to heal quickly. The doctor also schedules following check-ups for further examination.
Wrinkle removal, facelift price list at Gangwhoo Cosmetic Hospital
|Service||Price (VND)||Discounted price|
Cleft Chin Creation
Gummy Smile Treatment
Korea Implant Genioplasty
USA Implant Genioplasty
Nasolabial Folds Augmentation
Zygoma Reduction Plasty
V-Line Maxillofacial Trim
|65 – 75.000.000||…|
Large Piercing Hole Treatment
Dimple Creation One Side
Dimple Creation On Both Side
Lip Reduction – Lip Shaping (1 lip)
Heart Lip Shaping
Wrinkle Removal, Facial Makeover
Why should you have wrinkle removal at Gangwhoo Cosmetic Hospital
Wrinkle removal and face makeover are procedures that have great impacts on your skin and overall facial area in terms of both health and aesthetics. Therefore, these methods must be performed by a highly skilled and qualified doctor to ensure the best results.
At Gangwhoo Cosmetic Hospital, we are proud to be one of the most prestigious cosmetic hospitals. Our doctors have performed many successful wrinkle removal and face makeovers for customers. To gain the trust from customers, Gangwhoo Cosmetic Hospital always meets the basic criteria such as:
- State-of-the-art machinery systems and equipment, ensuring safety according to the Ministry of Health’s Regulations.
- Talented, highly qualified, and experienced domestic and foreign doctors.
- Dedicated and enthusiastic medical staff and nurses.
- Strict procedures complying with the requirements of the Ministry of Health.
- Various beauty services following the latest beauty trends in the world.
- Prestigious warranty policy for customers.
At Gangwhoo Cosmetic Hospital, customers’ safety will be guaranteed and there will be no unwanted complications. Failed surgeries are the consequences of having beauty services at illegal cosmetic facilities that have inexperienced doctors.
We hope you’ve had enough useful information about the wrinkle removal and face makeover services. If you have any further questions or concerns, please leave a comment or contact Gangwhoo Cosmetic Hospital for the most thoughtful advice and guidance!