Should we undergo circumcision?
One of the most concerning questions among men is whether they should undergo circumcision or not. The foreskin is an area of skin that covers the glans penis when a man is young. The foreskin will automatically drop during the time a man is from 4 to 5 years old. However, if after that time the foreskin has not retracted, surgical intervention is required.
The function of the foreskin is to protect the glans penis from friction with clothes, help lubricate the penis and increase pleasure during sex.
However, there are some cases that men need to undergo circumcision immediately.
Cases that need to undergo circumcision
Should men need to undergo circumcision? During circumcision procedure, men should inform doctors in the following cases:
- Having diseases of the foreskin such as narrow foreskin (this is a condition in which a man cannot retract the foreskin), tight foreskin (phimosis or paraphimosis), long foreskin, foreskin infection, wart, the foreskin is too long to cover the glans,…
- The penis is hard to get an erection.
- Difficult in urinating, urine is not straight.
- Pain during sex
- In addition, circumcision reduces the complications of penile cancer and limits premature ejaculation.
In such cases, men should undergo circumcision immediately.
Cases that should not undergo circumcision
Is circumcision painful?
Circumcision is painful or not is also the most concerning problem among men nowadays. So is circumcision painful?
As Gangwhoo Cosmetic Hospital shared above, circumcision is only minor surgery that takes about 15-30 minutes. During the circumcision procedure, doctors shall apply an anesthetic so the patient will not feel any pain. However, customers will feel itchiness and mild pain after the surgery because the wound is in the healing process.
Postoperative muscle pain is mild and should subside after a few days as the wound heals.
Should we undergo circumcision? What are the benefits of circumcision?
There are lots of benefits of undergoing circumcision that men should remember if they have the above medical conditions. The benefits of undergoing circumcisions are as follows:
What are the benefits of undergoing circumcision?
- Reduce the risk of sexually transmitted diseases (STDs).
- Reduces the number of bacteria under the foreskin and reduces the risks of infection in the glans penis. Undergoing circumcision also reduces the risk of balanitis or urinary tract infections occurring in men.
- Improve male physiological health, prevent diseases such as erectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation, etc.
- Improving the quantity and quality of sperm, help increase the ability to conceive after sex.
- Helps prevent diseases such as balanitis.
- Help men clean the penis cleaner, easier and faster.
Notes to remember after undergoing circumcision
Although circumcision is only minor surgery, it is extremely dangerous without careful care and the wound will become seriously infected
Wear loose underwear
After circumcision, men should not wear tight underwear to avoid rubbing the glans penis and causing damage.
After circumcision for the first 3-4 days, men should not wear underpants.
Avoid having sex
Have proper diets
Proper diet greatly affects the wound after circumcision. After circumcision, men should avoid stimulants such as alcohol, beer, tobacco, … for the wounds to heal quickly.
Patients should eat green vegetables, foods rich in protein, food rich in fat.
Follow doctors’ prescription
After the surgery is completed, the doctor will give a prescription and instruct the patient to take medicine, clean the wound to reduce pain, swelling, and prevent infection.
For the wound to heal quickly, you should follow the doctor’s instructions carefully.
Direct contact to Gangwhoo Cosmetic Hospital for further consultation
- Address: 576 – 578 Cong Hoa Street, Ward 13, Tan Binh District, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
- Hotline/Zalo: 0901 666 879
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: gangwhoohospital.vn
- Fanpage: https://www.facebook.com/GangwhooHospital
- TikTok: https://tiktok.com/@benhviengangwho
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/benhvienthammygangwhoo/
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/benhvienthammygangwhoo
We hope you’ve had enough useful information about the circumcision service. If you have any further questions or concerns, please leave a comment or contact Gangwhoo Cosmetic Hospital or our Hotline: 0901.666.879 for the most thoughtful advice and guidance!